Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.

Morning Fish, Bean, CG and Dean.
Morning Dave, how was the ride in? snicker, snicker

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
These morning have been damn cold the last 2 days!

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
These morning have been damn cold the last 2 days!
Wonder if that might be because you live in North Fuck'n Dakota and it is Winter?

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
I prefer a midriff.

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
I thought yall were all Browns fans up there!  That is about how much I know about NFL stuff. :)

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
I thought yall were all Browns fans up there!  That is about how much I know about NFL stuff. :)
Jeez

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
I thought yall were all Browns fans up there!  That is about how much I know about NFL stuff. :)
Jeez
Practicing for Tuesday which comes easy when you get  ready to go to work at 5 in the morning and your damn battery is dead ass dead!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning all!

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
Shirtsleeves sounds perfectly nice to me for Thanksgiving!