Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
Have not had one since last Monday either and just like Chip it may be another week with more cold moving in.  Temp,has fallen 6 degrees since lunch.

1st one bites the dust FL Coach Will Muschamp is gone at the end of the season, as he well should be even though not sure who they will get an better unless they can get Spurrier to come back.

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Do my tears amuse you?

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Do my tears amuse you?
Not at all been there and still need to lose some more.  Your simply stated analogy amused me.

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Do my tears amuse you?
Tears of a clown?

Once again, time to hit the road.

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
No calories in a cigar!

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Do my tears amuse you?
Tears of a clown?
Tony is trying for Dad of the Year so take it easy on him.

Once again, time to hit the road.
Have a smooth flight.

Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Do my tears amuse you?
Tears of a clown?
Tony is trying for Dad of the Year so take it easy on him.
Not at all.  I'm trying to preemptively lower my kids' therapy bills.  The wife and me are fucking them up pretty good though.

At the United lounge watching the Eagles get destroyed by Green Bay.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9