Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 08:28:30 AM »

Warm already.

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 08:34:33 AM »

I have been frequently sleeping until 6:00 lately, something totally new for me.

Yesterday was my birthday and boy/DIL took us out to a super fine steakhouse last night where I enjoyed a couple of martinis, some good wine and a 24oz bone-in ribeye 🥩.  Cheese potatoes and mushrooms for sides.

Some Tawny Port and homemade chocolate pie at home for desert.

Happy belated, SCTex. How did I never realize that? Sounds like you had a great evening.

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2018, 08:36:29 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Daves.

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 08:42:38 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Daves.
Good morning Tony.

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 09:23:29 AM »

I've got a busy weekend of kids' sports this weekend. I'm hoping the weather holds up.

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2018, 10:18:40 AM »

I've got a busy weekend of kids' sports this weekend. I'm hoping the weather holds up.

I have a busy week. Two business meetings tomorrow 3-7pm, one I have to run the chairman will be absent, Jacksonville Archives Monday at noon, and our pot luck meeting Tuesday.

Just back from the local farmers market. Got fresh corn, potatoes, and onions. Will go great with a thick cut NY Strip tonight.

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2018, 11:10:40 AM »

I've got a busy weekend of kids' sports this weekend. I'm hoping the weather holds up.

I have a busy week. Two business meetings tomorrow 3-7pm, one I have to run the chairman will be absent, Jacksonville Archives Monday at noon, and our pot luck meeting Tuesday.

Just back from the local farmers market. Got fresh corn, potatoes, and onions. Will go great with a thick cut NY Strip tonight.
oh yeah, and prep for Founder's Day Friday at 11am setting up Archives and veggies, Saturday 6am until 5pm.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/2/2018
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2018, 01:40:05 PM »

Fouxhiba afternoon.

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2018, 02:25:31 PM »

no room in my hot tub so I brought them over to the lady's pool to play.

Schizo toro and orange juice going.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/2/2018
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2018, 03:31:22 PM »

no room in my hot tub so I brought them over to the lady's pool to play.

Schizo toro and orange juice going.
flamingo family

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 04:10:17 PM »

no room in my hot tub so I brought them over to the lady's pool to play.

Schizo toro and orange juice going.
flamingo family
breeding season.

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 05:34:16 PM »

I have been frequently sleeping until 6:00 lately, something totally new for me.

Yesterday was my birthday and boy/DIL took us out to a super fine steakhouse last night where I enjoyed a couple of martinis, some good wine and a 24oz bone-in ribeye 🥩.  Cheese potatoes and mushrooms for sides.

Some Tawny Port and homemade chocolate pie at home for desert.

Happy belated, SCTex. How did I never realize that? Sounds like you had a great evening.
Thanks, it was a very nice evening.

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2018, 05:34:50 PM »

I have been frequently sleeping until 6:00 lately, something totally new for me.

Yesterday was my birthday and boy/DIL took us out to a super fine steakhouse last night where I enjoyed a couple of martinis, some good wine and a 24oz bone-in ribeye 🥩.  Cheese potatoes and mushrooms for sides.

Some Tawny Port and homemade chocolate pie at home for desert.
Sounds like a fine evening, Happy Birthday!
Thanks, it was a great evening.

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 05:35:24 PM »

I have been frequently sleeping until 6:00 lately, something totally new for me.

Yesterday was my birthday and boy/DIL took us out to a super fine steakhouse last night where I enjoyed a couple of martinis, some good wine and a 24oz bone-in ribeye 🥩.  Cheese potatoes and mushrooms for sides.

Some Tawny Port and homemade chocolate pie at home for desert.
WOW. Happy belated birthday. Sounds like you had a great day.
Thanks, it was very nice.

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2018, 05:36:11 PM »

Finishing off a 12 Honest Men.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3