Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 06:58:04 AM »

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2018, 07:08:11 AM »

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2018, 07:10:00 AM »

Knew I couldn't trust Best Buy...sneaky buggers

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/best-buy-geek-squad-searches-customer-computers-for-the-fbi/
Thanks, Obama.
Though, it can be argued that if you're dumb enough to have child pornography on your computer and then take it into a Best Buy, you deserve whatever you get.

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2018, 07:12:55 AM »

Jammin' again today.  Sis has offers too apparently.

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2018, 07:13:57 AM »

Knew I couldn't trust Best Buy...sneaky buggers

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/best-buy-geek-squad-searches-customer-computers-for-the-fbi/
Thanks, Obama.
Though, it can be argued that if you're dumb enough to have child pornography on your computer and then take it into a Best Buy, you deserve whatever you get.
No argument there.

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2018, 07:21:46 AM »

Good morning SCTex, Dave, and Scott.
Morning Tony, Scott. How bad did you guys get snowed in?
We had about a foot of wet heavy snow. But most of my kids have school today with a delayed opening so I'm heading out to do more shoveling, followed by showering and heading in to the office.
Also had a good number of large tree branches come down.  That removal is going to be deferred a few weeks.

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2018, 07:28:06 AM »

Good morning SCTex, Dave, and Scott.
Morning Tony, Scott. How bad did you guys get snowed in?
We had about a foot of wet heavy snow. But most of my kids have school today with a delayed opening so I'm heading out to do more shoveling, followed by showering and heading in to the office.
I just didn't want to take the chance of that stuff freezing up.
And froze it did. That truly sucked.

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2018, 07:36:41 AM »

Morning Sleepers, rare good deal at Famous.

Nica Rustica El Brujito 5 Pack for $19.98 FS at the Monster.  Not sure if the Cat code still works or not.

https://www.cigarmonster.com/?showApp=false
Just noticed that the Padron's listed are $1 above MSRP.

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2018, 07:38:07 AM »

Good morning SCTex, Dave, and Scott.
Morning Tony, Scott. How bad did you guys get snowed in?
We got about 10" but the timing was bad. No school for kids today, they didn't re-plow my street until about 5:30 this morning and I had to shovel the dreaded end of the driveway before I could leave for work

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2018, 07:41:54 AM »

Morning Sleepers, rare good deal at Famous.

Nica Rustica El Brujito 5 Pack for $19.98 FS at the Monster.  Not sure if the Cat code still works or not.

https://www.cigarmonster.com/?showApp=false
Just noticed that the Padron's listed are $1 above MSRP.
And how does Famous offer Ave Maria's ?

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2018, 07:42:30 AM »

Good morning SCTex, Dave, and Scott.
Morning Tony, Scott. How bad did you guys get snowed in?
We got about 10" but the timing was bad. No school for kids today, they didn't re-plow my street until about 5:30 this morning and I had to shovel the dreaded end of the driveway before I could leave for work
Isn't that always a bitch!

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2018, 07:43:35 AM »

Good morning shovelers. 44 deg here, high of 70 expected with sunny skies.   8)

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2018, 07:53:59 AM »

Good morning SCTex, Dave, and Scott.
Morning Tony, Scott. How bad did you guys get snowed in?
We got about 10" but the timing was bad. No school for kids today, they didn't re-plow my street until about 5:30 this morning and I had to shovel the dreaded end of the driveway before I could leave for work
That's always the worst part.

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2018, 08:06:54 AM »

Good morning SCTex, Dave, and Scott.
Morning Tony, Scott. How bad did you guys get snowed in?
We got about 10" but the timing was bad. No school for kids today, they didn't re-plow my street until about 5:30 this morning and I had to shovel the dreaded end of the driveway before I could leave for work
3 out of 4 have delayed opening. My other daughter is off. I needed an ice pick to break way at the driveway apron. I'm on the bus now. Gonna be a bit late today.

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2018, 08:13:33 AM »

Good morning SCTex, Dave, and Scott.
Morning Tony, Scott. How bad did you guys get snowed in?
We got about 10" but the timing was bad. No school for kids today, they didn't re-plow my street until about 5:30 this morning and I had to shovel the dreaded end of the driveway before I could leave for work
That's always the worst part.
Just to understand, wouldn't you want them to plow the street before you clean your driveway?  Otherwise you'd have that plow mound at the apron to get back out and redo.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9