Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2018, 04:15:39 PM »

Looks like enough people have jumped on Trumpfs tariff to have him rethink...or think in the first place  exempting Canada and Mexico.  Just say its on China and quit fooling around.

« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2018, 04:39:10 PM »

Nice Clemson win over BC in ACC Tourney Quarterfinal.

« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2018, 04:39:40 PM »

Loss of moistness lull?

« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2018, 04:43:16 PM »

In the work mancave with an illusione cg:4.  This is my second from the line, which I have concluded is overpriced, IMFO.

« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »

In the work mancave with an illusione cg:4.  This is my second from the line, which I have concluded is overpriced, IMFO.
I haven't been outside since my commute in. I'm considering lighting something. Perhaps another JdN Cuatro Cinco...

« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2018, 05:18:39 PM »

That Espinosa sampler with the Comfortably Numb is back up on the jam.  I have yet to get into any of those sticks.  Need a few more weeks of rest.

« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2018, 05:19:44 PM »

Looks like enough people have jumped on Trumpfs tariff to have him rethink...or think in the first place  exempting Canada and Mexico.  Just say its on China and quit fooling around.
People keep expecting Trump to behave differently than he ever has.  He's a spaghetti on the wall guy.  Throw it up and see what sticks.  This is what populists do.

« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2018, 05:34:11 PM »

Looks like enough people have jumped on Trumpfs tariff to have him rethink...or think in the first place  exempting Canada and Mexico.  Just say its on China and quit fooling around.
People keep expecting Trump to behave differently than he ever has.  He's a spaghetti on the wall guy.  Throw it up and see what sticks.  This is what populists do.
I give him a little more credit than that.  It's part of his negotiating style to stir the pot and keep people guessing.  Not sure that translate well from business to world politics.  Remains to be seen.

« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2018, 05:43:26 PM »

lady's (ex) having his right leg removed tomorrow 5:30am, we will be there. they doubt he'll make it off the table with his bad heart but he has no circulation in the leg.

« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2018, 05:56:27 PM »

lady's (ex) having his right leg removed tomorrow 5:30am, we will be there. they doubt he'll make it off the table with his bad heart but he has no circulation in the leg.
Oof. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2018, 06:05:37 PM »

lady's (ex) having his right leg removed tomorrow 5:30am, we will be there. they doubt he'll make it off the table with his bad heart but he has no circulation in the leg.
Oof. I'll keep him in my thoughts.
thanks Tony, a few prayers would be nice, Raz could get his prayer chain going too.

« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2018, 07:35:40 PM »

lady's (ex) having his right leg removed tomorrow 5:30am, we will be there. they doubt he'll make it off the table with his bad heart but he has no circulation in the leg.
Oof. I'll keep him in my thoughts.
thanks Tony, a few prayers would be nice, Raz could get his prayer chain going too.
Can I get a first name to share?

« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2018, 08:09:29 PM »

lady's (ex) having his right leg removed tomorrow 5:30am, we will be there. they doubt he'll make it off the table with his bad heart but he has no circulation in the leg.
Tough path ahead, but in line with what you thought he was facing.  Never easy.

« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2018, 08:37:52 PM »

lady's (ex) having his right leg removed tomorrow 5:30am, we will be there. they doubt he'll make it off the table with his bad heart but he has no circulation in the leg.
Oof. I'll keep him in my thoughts.
thanks Tony, a few prayers would be nice, Raz could get his prayer chain going too.
Can I get a first name to share?
sorry, was in a meeting. John Stone. Thanks.

« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2018, 08:38:19 PM »

lady's (ex) having his right leg removed tomorrow 5:30am, we will be there. they doubt he'll make it off the table with his bad heart but he has no circulation in the leg.
Oof. I'll keep him in my thoughts.
thanks Tony, a few prayers would be nice, Raz could get his prayer chain going too.
Can I get a first name to share?
sorry, was in a meeting. John Stone. Thanks.
On it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9