Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Everyone's got something to be embarrassed about. Especially politicians.

But this was Roy Moore's eighth election, and only now the 30-year-old allegations come out? And they're automatically true? Because they're leveled by women?

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Absolutely!

Everyone's got something to be embarrassed about. Especially politicians.

But this was Roy Moore's eighth election, and only now the 30-year-old allegations come out? And they're automatically true? Because they're leveled by women?
Riding the wave of #MeToo, people are giving it a different weight.
You are right, the specifics about Moore's situation are not proven, but we both have been around long enough to know how prevalent this is and how easily it has been swept under the rug until recently.

In regard to Moore, whether it is true or not, there are enough other FACTS about the nutcase that should have made him unelectable anyway.  Take for example him currently waiting on God to tell him he lost the election.... ::)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Everyone's got something to be embarrassed about. Especially politicians.

But this was Roy Moore's eighth election, and only now the 30-year-old allegations come out? And they're automatically true? Because they're leveled by women?
Riding the wave of #MeToo, people are giving it a different weight.
You are right, the specifics about Moore's situation are not proven, but we both have been around long enough to know how prevalent this is and how easily it has been swept under the rug until recently.

In regard to Moore, whether it is true or not, there are enough other FACTS about the nutcase that should have made him unelectable anyway.  Take for example him currently waiting on God to tell him he lost the election.... ::)
LOL, He may have a bit of a wait God being busy with Christmas and all....
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

trying to decide what to smoke for lunch.  Crazy enough morning that i'll sit in my car with the heater going to get a chance to relax with a cigar.  just have to select one.  just got a bundle of GH ZULU ZULUs so i may have to break it open and try one.

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Yes.

Everyone's got something to be embarrassed about. Especially politicians.

But this was Roy Moore's eighth election, and only now the 30-year-old allegations come out? And they're automatically true? Because they're leveled by women?
Riding the wave of #MeToo, people are giving it a different weight.
You are right, the specifics about Moore's situation are not proven, but we both have been around long enough to know how prevalent this is and how easily it has been swept under the rug until recently.

In regard to Moore, whether it is true or not, there are enough other FACTS about the nutcase that should have made him unelectable anyway.  Take for example him currently waiting on God to tell him he lost the election.... ::)
Yes, it has been swept under the rug, but it's dangerous to swing the other way to where we believe accusations without evidence. Emmit Till, anyone?

People can vote against anyone for whatever reason they want, false accusations, looney behavior, whatever. And Roy Moore is a character, to be sure.

I'm just not crazy about otherwise seemingly rational people who really seem to believe the accusations are fact.

Everyone's got something to be embarrassed about. Especially politicians.

But this was Roy Moore's eighth election, and only now the 30-year-old allegations come out? And they're automatically true? Because they're leveled by women?
Riding the wave of #MeToo, people are giving it a different weight.
You are right, the specifics about Moore's situation are not proven, but we both have been around long enough to know how prevalent this is and how easily it has been swept under the rug until recently.

In regard to Moore, whether it is true or not, there are enough other FACTS about the nutcase that should have made him unelectable anyway.  Take for example him currently waiting on God to tell him he lost the election.... ::)
LOL, He may have a bit of a wait God being busy with Christmas and all....
LMFAO!

trying to decide what to smoke for lunch.  Crazy enough morning that i'll sit in my car with the heater going to get a chance to relax with a cigar.  just have to select one.  just got a bundle of GH ZULU ZULUs so i may have to break it open and try one.
Gran Habano?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

trying to decide what to smoke for lunch.  Crazy enough morning that i'll sit in my car with the heater going to get a chance to relax with a cigar.  just have to select one.  just got a bundle of GH ZULU ZULUs so i may have to break it open and try one.
Gran Habano?
Hi Tony!  Yes sir.  never heard of them, but have been looking for a mild/medium smoke for the ride into work and these looked good on paper and Andrew was persistent and...

trying to decide what to smoke for lunch.  Crazy enough morning that i'll sit in my car with the heater going to get a chance to relax with a cigar.  just have to select one.  just got a bundle of GH ZULU ZULUs so i may have to break it open and try one.
Gran Habano?
Hi Tony!  Yes sir.  never heard of them, but have been looking for a mild/medium smoke for the ride into work and these looked good on paper and Andrew was persistent and...
Well if Andrew said they are good, or was he just persistent?  Afternoon boys...

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Don't you?

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Don't you?
Hell, I don't believe what I say half the time.
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status

Afternoon all

Morning RevRaz, ReturnedDalek, SmokebreakSam and BackInTheSaddleCB.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6