CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 12/13/2017  (Read 4222 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 12/13/2017
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2017, 11:25:39 AM »

Everyone's got something to be embarrassed about. Especially politicians.

But this was Roy Moore's eighth election, and only now the 30-year-old allegations come out? And they're automatically true? Because they're leveled by women?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2017, 11:27:09 AM »

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Absolutely!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2017, 11:33:49 AM »

But this was Roy Moore's eighth election, and only now the 30-year-old allegations come out? And they're automatically true? Because they're leveled by women?
Riding the wave of #MeToo, people are giving it a different weight.
You are right, the specifics about Moore's situation are not proven, but we both have been around long enough to know how prevalent this is and how easily it has been swept under the rug until recently.

In regard to Moore, whether it is true or not, there are enough other FACTS about the nutcase that should have made him unelectable anyway.  Take for example him currently waiting on God to tell him he lost the election.... ::)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2017, 11:48:34 AM »

You are right, the specifics about Moore's situation are not proven, but we both have been around long enough to know how prevalent this is and how easily it has been swept under the rug until recently.

In regard to Moore, whether it is true or not, there are enough other FACTS about the nutcase that should have made him unelectable anyway.  Take for example him currently waiting on God to tell him he lost the election.... ::)
LOL, He may have a bit of a wait God being busy with Christmas and all....

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2017, 11:53:35 AM »

trying to decide what to smoke for lunch.  Crazy enough morning that i'll sit in my car with the heater going to get a chance to relax with a cigar.  just have to select one.  just got a bundle of GH ZULU ZULUs so i may have to break it open and try one.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2017, 11:55:34 AM »

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Yes.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2017, 11:55:55 AM »

Yes, it has been swept under the rug, but it's dangerous to swing the other way to where we believe accusations without evidence. Emmit Till, anyone?

People can vote against anyone for whatever reason they want, false accusations, looney behavior, whatever. And Roy Moore is a character, to be sure.

I'm just not crazy about otherwise seemingly rational people who really seem to believe the accusations are fact.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2017, 11:58:03 AM »

LOL, He may have a bit of a wait God being busy with Christmas and all....
LMFAO!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2017, 11:58:44 AM »

trying to decide what to smoke for lunch.  Crazy enough morning that i'll sit in my car with the heater going to get a chance to relax with a cigar.  just have to select one.  just got a bundle of GH ZULU ZULUs so i may have to break it open and try one.
Gran Habano?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2017, 12:06:55 PM »

Gran Habano?
Hi Tony!  Yes sir.  never heard of them, but have been looking for a mild/medium smoke for the ride into work and these looked good on paper and Andrew was persistent and...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2017, 12:10:27 PM »

Gran Habano?
Hi Tony!  Yes sir.  never heard of them, but have been looking for a mild/medium smoke for the ride into work and these looked good on paper and Andrew was persistent and...
Well if Andrew said they are good, or was he just persistent?  Afternoon boys...

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2017, 12:11:57 PM »

Don't you?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2017, 12:21:04 PM »

Don't you?
Hell, I don't believe what I say half the time.

Dalek

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2017, 12:28:24 PM »

Afternoon all

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2017, 12:32:21 PM »

Morning RevRaz, ReturnedDalek, SmokebreakSam and BackInTheSaddleCB.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6