Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Nothing personal guys.  Gettin' antisocial in my old age.  Actually shifted gears on dealing with a couple of long term medical issues.  Trying to get back in the swing of things.

CI MMAO has free shipping, they had some tat skinny monsters on there, and a couple
of gurkha selections...

heading out, see you tomorrow
I show up and he leaves.  Sheesh!
Mike is here!
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status

And now I have to deal with more nonsense.

Nothing personal guys.  Gettin' antisocial in my old age.  Actually shifted gears on dealing with a couple of long term medical issues.  Trying to get back in the swing of things.
We're glad you're still swingin' it CB!

And now I have to deal with more nonsense.
I thought that's what you dropped in here for..... ???

Good evening CB.  Hope all is now properly adjusted with you.

Good evening CB.  Hope all is now properly adjusted with you.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if there 's any improvement.  Just trade one set of side effects for another.  Still tweaking the meds but moving right along.

Good evening CB.  Hope all is now properly adjusted with you.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if there 's any improvement.  Just trade one set of side effects for another.  Still tweaking the meds but moving right along.
hope it gets better soon.. Heading home in a bit...
Wardens off from work this week, some use or lose time.   Doubt I will be
greeted with a nice warm dinner.

Good evening CB.  Hope all is now properly adjusted with you.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if there 's any improvement.  Just trade one set of side effects for another.  Still tweaking the meds but moving right along.
hope it gets better soon.. Heading home in a bit...
Wardens off from work this week, some use or lose time.   Doubt I will be
greeted with a nice warm dinner.
More likely some nice credit card receipts.

Good evening CB.  Hope all is now properly adjusted with you.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if there 's any improvement.  Just trade one set of side effects for another.  Still tweaking the meds but moving right along.
hope it gets better soon.. Heading home in a bit...
Wardens off from work this week, some use or lose time.   Doubt I will be
greeted with a nice warm dinner.
Must be nice.  Never had that problem myself.

Good evening CB.  Hope all is now properly adjusted with you.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if there 's any improvement.  Just trade one set of side effects for another.  Still tweaking the meds but moving right along.
hope it gets better soon.. Heading home in a bit...
Wardens off from work this week, some use or lose time.   Doubt I will be
greeted with a nice warm dinner.
I actually was, this evening. Just got home from class and the wife had made spaghetti and crab cakes with piccata sauce. I truly am shocked.

Good evening CB.  Hope all is now properly adjusted with you.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if there 's any improvement.  Just trade one set of side effects for another.  Still tweaking the meds but moving right along.
hope it gets better soon.. Heading home in a bit...
Wardens off from work this week, some use or lose time.   Doubt I will be
greeted with a nice warm dinner.
I actually was, this evening. Just got home from class and the wife had made spaghetti and crab cakes with piccata sauce. I truly am shocked.
Will wonders never cease.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]