Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

  • Administrator
8/16/2017
« on: August 16, 2017, 01:15:13 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 04:25:31 AM »

good morning? I don't think so. almost 4:30am and I am still WIDE awake with a 3 hour drive coming up at 8:30am. AF Short Story and coffee (seeing how I cannot sleep anyway) tastes like......meh.

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 05:01:10 AM »

Morning Snowflakes, Happy Saturday!

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 05:02:31 AM »

good morning? I don't think so. almost 4:30am and I am still WIDE awake with a 3 hour drive coming up at 8:30am. AF Short Story and coffee (seeing how I cannot sleep anyway) tastes like......meh.
Does not sound like a "good" morning for you but Morning Dean.  No sleep really sux!

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 05:04:47 AM »

August 16th - memorable day for me.  Graduated from college the first time  at 11:00 a.m and got married at 6:00 p.m. 42 years ago.

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 05:09:54 AM »

August 16th - memorable day for me.  Graduated from college the first time  at 11:00 a.m and got married at 6:00 p.m. 42 years ago.
congratulations Dave. and you remember your wedding anniversary too. impressive. how many degrees do you have, or just different schools for engineering.

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 05:14:06 AM »

From: Sharon (Airbnb)
Date: Tue, Aug 15, 2017 10:03 PM
To: bry******wg@gmail.com;
Subject:RE: Reservation at Simple Abundance....sunrise room on the bay. for Aug 16 - 19, 2017

Hi Dean. I remember you said your home wasn't too far away. Do you have an ETA for tomorrow afternoon? I should be home by 2:30 but if not, the back door will be unlocked ....come on in . after parking in the back yard, come in the back door. Your room is the front bedroom with a lovely view to the bay. The bathroom is yours as I use the other one . You are also welcome to use the outdoor shower, which I use. Safe traveling til we meet tomorrow. Sharon

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 05:15:08 AM »

August 16th - memorable day for me.  Graduated from college the first time  at 11:00 a.m and got married at 6:00 p.m. 42 years ago.
congratulations Dave. and you remember your wedding anniversary too. impressive. how many degrees do you have, or just different schools for engineering.
2 -  Economics & Finace with a Minor in Marketing 1st and Civil Engineering with a minor in Math 2nd.

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 05:22:21 AM »

August 16th - memorable day for me.  Graduated from college the first time  at 11:00 a.m and got married at 6:00 p.m. 42 years ago.
congratulations Dave. and you remember your wedding anniversary too. impressive. how many degrees do you have, or just different schools for engineering.
2 -  Economics & Finace with a Minor in Marketing 1st and Civil Engineering with a minor in Math 2nd.
they seemed to serve you well.

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 05:27:13 AM »

August 16th - memorable day for me.  Graduated from college the first time  at 11:00 a.m and got married at 6:00 p.m. 42 years ago.
congratulations Dave. and you remember your wedding anniversary too. impressive. how many degrees do you have, or just different schools for engineering.
2 -  Economics & Finace with a Minor in Marketing 1st and Civil Engineering with a minor in Math 2nd.
they seemed to serve you well.
Through the years they have but just faint memories and a couple of framed sheepskins on the wall now, might be nice filler for my obituary some day I guess.

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 05:29:01 AM »

Another 100 degree day here. ::)

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 05:37:28 AM »

Still need a SC hotel room for the Eclipse weekend? Chances to secure a place are growing slim

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/36141030/still-need-a-sc-hotel-room-for-the-eclipse-weekend-chances-grow-slim-in-securing-a-stay

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 05:41:05 AM »

Some on here might not know that Clemson University has something besides a football team. ;)

Clemson University is South Carolina's only top 25-ranked public research university in the path of totality for the 2017 solar eclipse, presenting a rare opportunity to share this extraordinary scientific event with the public at large. Clemson is making its scientists, experts and main college campus — which will experience a total solar eclipse at 2:37 p.m. Monday, August 21 — available to the public and the working press leading up to and on the day of the astronomical event. Connect with Clemson to see how you can share this once-in-a-lifetime experience with us!

http://www.clemson.edu/science/departments/physics-astro/news-events/eclipse.html

Want to ‘tailgaze’? Clemson may have the best view of the eclipse

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/news/local/article162446808.html#storylink=cpy
http://www.thestate.com/news/local/article162446808.html

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 05:47:41 AM »

Not much for cigar offerings this morning but one decent offer for Crowned Heads Four Kicks Coronas on the Mash@ 5 for $24.

Unfortunately Famous is having a CI Moment right now and the Mash will not open.

Edit:  Site back up and Nica Rustica 10/$43 also.

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 06:18:25 AM »

just got to pack the small cooler for drinks and snacks and I'm ready.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12