Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2017, 10:11:41 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Um....take it to a professional?

pull the fuse?
I hope it's that easy. Good morning, Dean. And Tex, NJ, & cb.
Yo Antnee.  Likely to be you your neighbors Choot.

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2017, 10:29:57 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Um....take it to a professional?

pull the fuse?
I hope it's that easy. Good morning, Dean. And Tex, NJ, & cb.
It's NOT that easy. You can disable the horn but that's not a good solution.

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2017, 10:30:24 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Um....take it to a professional?

pull the fuse?
I hope it's that easy. Good morning, Dean. And Tex, NJ, & cb.
Yo Antnee.  Likely to be you your neighbors Choot.
This is so frustrating.

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2017, 11:17:17 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Park it around the corner at night

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2017, 11:20:43 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Um....take it to a professional?

pull the fuse?
I hope it's that easy. Good morning, Dean. And Tex, NJ, & cb.
Yo Antnee.  Likely to be you your neighbors Choot.
This is so frustrating.
From an early Andy Griffith show in the 60's:

Aunt Bee, Call the man, just call the man.........

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2017, 11:39:53 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Park it around the corner at night
Hahaha. Unfortunately, my town doesn't allow overnight parking on the street. So I'd have to put it in someone's driveway.

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2017, 12:28:58 PM »

at the lady's watering.
Partagas Black toro and coffee.

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2017, 01:54:37 PM »

Decent game to start Sunday.  Louisville and Michigan going at it.

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2017, 01:55:23 PM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Park it around the corner at night
Hey Fish, how the game come out?

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2017, 03:53:48 PM »

I have done about 5 years worth of fix'n chit this weekend.  Got most things on my list done but having a problem with the fire alarms.  Had this problem before probably have to replace a sensor, simple right? Well of course it is Fuk'n not simple.  Old company bought out and new one changed the damn mounting bracket and wiring connector pattern.

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2017, 03:54:47 PM »

NASCAR and a Seagar time.  Jericho Hill Lancero ready to light.

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2017, 05:09:51 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2017, 05:19:12 PM »

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2017, 06:37:15 PM »

I really dislike Kyle Busch. I'd rather see Danica out front.

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2017, 06:46:08 PM »

I really dislike Kyle Busch. I'd rather see Danica out front.
Not Me!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5