Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2017, 07:26:47 PM »

Evening Mayor
Howdy, Tex. Looks like you're vacationing again. You calling that work?
Working my azz off!
Save it for the boss. I ain't buyin' it.
Well they be paying me to do it ;D

« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2017, 07:29:12 PM »

4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
I wish you could come by. Just had to turn off some air handlers because someone got peppered. Lol

« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2017, 07:34:06 PM »

Evening Mayor
Howdy, Tex. Looks like you're vacationing again. You calling that work?
Working my azz off!
Save it for the boss. I ain't buyin' it.
Well they be paying me to do it ;D
Hmmm. I guess you are working. Doesn't seem like a bad gig either.

« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2017, 07:44:11 PM »

4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.

« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2017, 07:50:26 PM »

4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
Hey buddy, you still working the crazy hours too?

« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2017, 08:09:10 PM »

4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
Hey buddy, you still working the crazy hours too?
Yes, yes I am.

« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2017, 08:09:49 PM »

4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
Hey buddy, you still working the crazy hours too?
May be tonight.

« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2017, 08:12:42 PM »

4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
Hey buddy, you still working the crazy hours too?
May be tonight.
We'll, makes the cigar time much more rewarding. I will have 1 before bedtime in the Man cave.

« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2017, 09:35:35 PM »

Just fired up an Undercrown Viva along with a Dogfish Head Namaste White, enjoying this 60+ degree evening that is supposed to be followed by snow tomorrow morning.... ::)
I think that's one of the only cigars that everyone agrees that particular vitola is the best.
Because it allegedly is a different blend cigar than the others and definitely the best of them IMFO, also the hardest of them to find a deal on
They keep dumping the 6 x 60 Toro's.

« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2017, 09:38:09 PM »

4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
You need to revisit your contract...IT isn't supposed to work when it's raining.

« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2017, 09:38:24 PM »

Evening CB.

« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2017, 09:48:46 PM »

4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
You need to revisit your contract...IT isn't supposed to work when it's raining.
Right? But here I am. Trump's fault.

« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2017, 10:51:21 PM »

Well, thankfully, I won't have to be up until the wee hours.

« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2017, 11:44:21 PM »

Well, thankfully, I won't have to be up until the wee hours.
Been there and will be again. Have a good graveyard.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]