Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2017, 09:20:54 AM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2017, 10:04:00 AM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2017, 10:07:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2017, 10:28:44 AM »

Left coast checking in.  We're not setting any speed records today Raz.
Good Morning in any case.

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 11:13:43 AM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 11:18:45 AM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2017, 11:26:23 AM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)
I saw your post AFTER the fact. was underneath cutting and heard flames above my head inside the grove. I got it out with the hose and didn't need 911 or FD. besides, I use to be a fireman.
lol.

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2017, 11:30:04 AM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)
I saw your post AFTER the fact. was underneath cutting and heard flames above my head inside the grove. I got it out with the hose and didn't need 911 or FD. besides, I use to be a fireman.
lol.
I can see why you changed vocations!

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2017, 12:00:06 PM »

Good morning boys, had fun last night. Got in around 2:30 am now driving back. First bet of the night put $10 on 27 at the roulette table and hit it for $360. Stayed pretty even the rest of the night, smoked a couple cigars and tried to convince the craps dealers to let me use the stick to take a wrist shot and hit Andy in the forehead with the dice...they said no but laughed

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2017, 12:16:13 PM »

Left coast checking in.  We're not setting any speed records today Raz.
Good Morning in any case.
Sheesh. No kidding. Somebody needs to piss everyone off or something. Morning, TD.

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2017, 12:30:17 PM »

8-5-8 maduro and water as I watch the fire burn down.

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2017, 12:47:26 PM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)
I saw your post AFTER the fact. was underneath cutting and heard flames above my head inside the grove. I got it out with the hose and didn't need 911 or FD. besides, I use to be a fireman.
lol.
I can see why you changed vocations!
More along the lines of Fahrenheit 451 firemen... :o

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2017, 01:09:03 PM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)
I saw your post AFTER the fact. was underneath cutting and heard flames above my head inside the grove. I got it out with the hose and didn't need 911 or FD. besides, I use to be a fireman.
lol.
I can see why you changed vocations!
More along the lines of Fahrenheit 451 firemen... :o
I was a volunteer and a damn good one too.

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2017, 01:23:37 PM »

fire's out. time to change some deck boards.

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2017, 02:15:40 PM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
Is that on the Short List?
I scrapped the short list and plan to create a new one. The problem with the old one is that it existed only in my head and I kept forgetting what was on it.

Also scraped the Amazon Basin and went with the AVO Syncro Fogata.

I like it more than the regular Syncro. It has a little bit of a bitter vegital flavor along with a lot of woodsy notes on the retrohale. The Nicaraguan Syncros are tastier than the other AVOs, imho.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7