CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 3/9/2017  (Read 9424 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 3/9/2017
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2017, 09:20:54 AM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2017, 10:04:00 AM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2017, 10:07:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2017, 10:28:44 AM »

Left coast checking in.  We're not setting any speed records today Raz.
Good Morning in any case.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 11:13:43 AM »

Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 11:18:45 AM »

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2017, 11:26:23 AM »

I saw your post AFTER the fact. was underneath cutting and heard flames above my head inside the grove. I got it out with the hose and didn't need 911 or FD. besides, I use to be a fireman.
lol.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2017, 11:30:04 AM »

I saw your post AFTER the fact. was underneath cutting and heard flames above my head inside the grove. I got it out with the hose and didn't need 911 or FD. besides, I use to be a fireman.
lol.
I can see why you changed vocations!

sfish

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2017, 12:00:06 PM »

Good morning boys, had fun last night. Got in around 2:30 am now driving back. First bet of the night put $10 on 27 at the roulette table and hit it for $360. Stayed pretty even the rest of the night, smoked a couple cigars and tried to convince the craps dealers to let me use the stick to take a wrist shot and hit Andy in the forehead with the dice...they said no but laughed

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2017, 12:16:13 PM »

Left coast checking in.  We're not setting any speed records today Raz.
Good Morning in any case.
Sheesh. No kidding. Somebody needs to piss everyone off or something. Morning, TD.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2017, 12:30:17 PM »

8-5-8 maduro and water as I watch the fire burn down.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2017, 12:47:26 PM »

lol.
More along the lines of Fahrenheit 451 firemen... :o

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2017, 01:09:03 PM »

lol.
More along the lines of Fahrenheit 451 firemen... :o
I was a volunteer and a damn good one too.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2017, 01:23:37 PM »

fire's out. time to change some deck boards.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2017, 02:15:40 PM »

Is that on the Short List?
I scrapped the short list and plan to create a new one. The problem with the old one is that it existed only in my head and I kept forgetting what was on it.

Also scraped the Amazon Basin and went with the AVO Syncro Fogata.

I like it more than the regular Syncro. It has a little bit of a bitter vegital flavor along with a lot of woodsy notes on the retrohale. The Nicaraguan Syncros are tastier than the other AVOs, imho.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7