Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2017, 08:16:05 AM »

I can't believe Daylight Savings is this weekend already.
Right? I love that time of year but it will hurt me for the Sunday morning hockey game, FML!
I enjoy the late evening sunsets but prefer early morning sunrises.

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2017, 08:16:12 AM »

Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2017, 08:19:57 AM »

Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Oh Snap!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/8/2017
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2017, 08:24:18 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... Pack it up, pack it in. Let me begin. Hump around!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/8/2017
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2017, 08:25:06 AM »

Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)

Whoa...  :-X

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2017, 08:26:47 AM »

the lady is talking to the plants/weeds growing around the house trying to nurture them alive.
The weeds don't need much to thrive.

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2017, 08:27:17 AM »

Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
I'm out.

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2017, 08:32:28 AM »

Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)

Whoa...  :-X
I think that was a bit rough even by Tuesday standards, for a Wednesday comment it's downright devilish

Morning Steve

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2017, 08:38:34 AM »

Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)

Whoa...  :-X
But mom, he started it!

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2017, 08:47:32 AM »

I can't believe Daylight Savings is this weekend already.
Right? I love that time of year but it will hurt me for the Sunday morning hockey game, FML!
I never liked this change, but yea, Sunday morning will be especially brutal.

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2017, 08:48:34 AM »

Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Be an easy win for you wouldn't it?....then again you're not quite at 30+ years either.   :o    ;)

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2017, 08:51:01 AM »

Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Be an easy win for you wouldn't it?....then again you're not quite at 30+ years either.   :o    ;)
Well, it certainly FEELS like it's been 30 years. Lol
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/8/2017
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2017, 09:04:45 AM »

Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)

Whoa...  :-X
I think that was a bit rough even by Tuesday standards, for a Wednesday comment it's downright devilish

Morning Steve

Had a bit of sting to it, but I'm sure Golf meant it in the nicest, most light hearted manner... which makes me think of a good idea for a song. Probably already done, but "My Ex marks the sport where my heart used to be" seemed to have some possibilities. Maybe Bret can pencil a few lyrics for the Hubcaps... maybe more of a country song though.

Morning to you.

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2017, 09:10:45 AM »

[...]

https://mojim.com/usy150673x1x1.htm
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/8/2017
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2017, 09:11:13 AM »

I can't believe Daylight Savings is this weekend already.
Right? I love that time of year but it will hurt me for the Sunday morning hockey game, FML!
I never liked this change, but yea, Sunday morning will be especially brutal.

Spring ahead is the worst. Finally starting to get some decent light on the commute in and then they go fvcking it all up. Not to mention the hour of sleep lost... and no I can't just go to bed earlier!  ;D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8