« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2017, 10:18:04 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd and coffee before I get back to putting the kitchen in order. what a mess!
And that was just from the sex on the kitchen floor.
never done it on a kitchen floor. kitchen table, kitchen chair, kitchen sink, kitchen counter, yes.

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2017, 10:19:46 AM »

Morning, Daves.
Whoa, another one slipped in
TWSS.

Daves are always slipping in uninvited.
Again, TWSS.   :D

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2017, 10:20:45 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd and coffee before I get back to putting the kitchen in order. what a mess!
And that was just from the sex on the kitchen floor.
never done it on a kitchen floor. kitchen table, kitchen chair, kitchen sink, kitchen counter, yes.
Gotcha. If I ever drop by to have a cup of coffee and a cigar, I should just remain standing.

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2017, 10:21:15 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd and coffee before I get back to putting the kitchen in order. what a mess!
And that was just from the sex on the kitchen floor.
never done it on a kitchen floor. kitchen table, kitchen chair, kitchen sink, kitchen counter, yes.
Don't know that I would try it on that kitchen floor....looks like splinters would be a real possibility.

« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2017, 10:21:34 AM »

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2017, 10:22:10 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd and coffee before I get back to putting the kitchen in order. what a mess!
And that was just from the sex on the kitchen floor.
never done it on a kitchen floor. kitchen table, kitchen chair, kitchen sink, kitchen counter, yes.
Don't know that I would try it on that kitchen floor....looks like splinters would be a real possibility.
Least of your worries.

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2017, 10:24:26 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd and coffee before I get back to putting the kitchen in order. what a mess!
And that was just from the sex on the kitchen floor.
never done it on a kitchen floor. kitchen table, kitchen chair, kitchen sink, kitchen counter, yes.
Gotcha. If I ever drop by to have a cup of coffee and a cigar, I should just remain standing.
I would've thought that rule would already be in effect at any Dean residence.

« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2017, 10:28:27 AM »

Now here's a cigar racket....buy up odds and ends cigars, put them in quirky hip packaging, don't tell anybody what they are or even give a general composition breakdown and charge top dollar for them....

https://www.smokeinn.com/Lost-Blends/?trk_msg=IVCGFJJAVLMKJE3RRPG0PMSAOO&trk_contact=SR7A984NAISK2LQFR48DFD5R30&trk_sid=SV49URTPU2P5IEO5C45GMUCLEK&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.smokeinn.com%2fLost-Blends%2f&utm_campaign=Quesada+Dojo+de+Luxe+-+Smoke+Inn+EXCLUSIVE!
shades of Mad magazine parodies....

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2017, 10:30:37 AM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2017, 10:30:49 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd and coffee before I get back to putting the kitchen in order. what a mess!
And that was just from the sex on the kitchen floor.
never done it on a kitchen floor. kitchen table, kitchen chair, kitchen sink, kitchen counter, yes.
Gotcha. If I ever drop by to have a cup of coffee and a cigar, I should just remain standing.
I would've thought that rule would already be in effect at any Dean residence.
that was in my youth. too old for that stuff now. I went through a lot of bleach back then.

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2017, 10:33:00 AM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry
GFY...and learn how to use a computer.

« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2017, 10:48:07 AM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry
GFY...and learn how to use a computer.
Sensitive too, I really meant Tony but I figured the rest of you would be flushed out also.

BTW I finally figured out who you remind me of after seeing a few photos - John Stewart

« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2017, 10:54:15 AM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry
GFY...and learn how to use a computer.
Sensitive too, I really meant Tony but I figured the rest of you would be flushed out also.

BTW I finally figured out who you remind me of after seeing a few photos - John Stewart
John Stewart the singer songwriter, or Jon Stewart, the talk show host?

« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2017, 11:15:49 AM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry
GFY...and learn how to use a computer.
Sensitive too, I really meant Tony but I figured the rest of you would be flushed out also.

BTW I finally figured out who you remind me of after seeing a few photos - John Stewart
John Stewart the singer songwriter, or Jon Stewart, the talk show host?
Which do you think?

« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2017, 11:18:02 AM »

On hold with IT, what a bunch of dicks in that industry
GFY...and learn how to use a computer.
Sensitive too, I really meant Tony but I figured the rest of you would be flushed out also.

BTW I finally figured out who you remind me of after seeing a few photos - John Stewart
John Stewart the singer songwriter, or Jon Stewart, the talk show host?
Which do you think?
Of course, he is better looking and has more talent but the resemblance is there