CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 25, 2014, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 25, 2014, 12:00:02 AM
Holy crap, it's Tuesday already!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 12:03:21 AM
Let the Jammin' begin
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 25, 2014, 12:03:33 AM
Enjoy your Tuesday jammers!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 12:04:41 AM
 1 Man O' War Virtue Toro
       10/34.99
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 12:15:07 AM
1 Man O' War Virtue Toro
       10/34.99
The first deal was -
Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto (4.7"x52)
          3/$37.25
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Johnny on November 25, 2014, 01:20:13 AM
Too long to wait for Chip, I'm going to bed.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 01:41:23 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 01:41:41 AM
3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 01:52:34 AM
Hi Chip.  Been catching up on some tv but I'm gonna regret it in the morning.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:01:56 AM
Hi Chip.  Been catching up on some tv but I'm gonna regret it in the morning.
I think it is already morning, I have been catching up on the Ferguson news and I must say that I am glad to be living down here right now.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:14:29 AM
Today is Tuesday, Nov. 25, the 329th day of 2014. There are 36 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:14:56 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Nov. 25, 1984, William Schroeder (SHRAY'-dur) of Jasper, Indiana, became the second man to receive a Jarvik-7 artificial heart, at Humana Hospital Audubon in Kentucky. (Schroeder lived 620 days on the device.) The Ethiopian famine relief song "Do They Know It's Christmas?" was recorded in London by the charity supergroup Band Aid.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:15:32 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:16:01 AM

In 1783, the British evacuated New York, their last military position in the United States
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:16:25 AM
In 1864, during the Civil War, Confederate agents set a series of arson fires in New York; the blazes were quickly extinguished.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:16:55 AM
In 1908, the first issue of The Christian Science Monitor was published.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:17:14 AM
In 1914, baseball Hall of Famer Joe DiMaggio was born in Martinez, California.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:18:08 AM
In 1920, radio station WTAW of College Station, Texas, broadcast the first play-by-play description of a football game, between Texas University and the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas. (Texas won, 7-3.)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:18:33 AM
In 1944, baseball commissioner Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis died at age 78.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:18:51 AM
In 1957, President Dwight D. Eisenhower suffered a slight stroke.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:19:14 AM
In 1963, the body of President John F. Kennedy was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery; his widow, Jacqueline, lighted an "eternal flame" at the gravesite.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:19:31 AM
In 1974, former U.N. Secretary-General U Thant (oo thahnt) died in New York at age 65.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:20:05 AM
In 1986, the Iran-Contra affair erupted as President Ronald Reagan and Attorney General Edwin Meese revealed that profits from secret arms sales to Iran had been diverted to Nicaraguan rebels.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:20:24 AM
In 1999, 5-year-old Elian Gonzalez was rescued by a pair of sport fishermen off the coast of Florida, setting off an international custody battle.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:20:45 AM
In 2002, President George W. Bush signed legislation creating the Department of Homeland Security, and appointed Tom Ridge to be its head.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:21:15 AM
Ten years ago: Leading Sunni Muslim politicians in Iraq urged postponement of the January 30, 2005 national elections (however, the elections ended up taking place as scheduled). A man with a knife broke into a high school dormitory in Ruzhou, China, killing nine boys as they slept. (Chinese authorities later executed a 21-year-old man who confessed to the attack.)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:21:42 AM
Five years ago: Toyota said it would replace the gas pedals on 4 million vehicles in the United States because the pedals could get stuck in the floor mats and cause sudden acceleration.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:22:11 AM
One year ago: Pushing back against critics, President Barack Obama forcefully defended the temporary agreement to freeze Iran's disputed nuclear program, declaring that the United States "cannot close the door on diplomacy." Prosecutors closed their yearlong investigation into the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, that claimed the lives of 26 victims; their report said the motive of gunman Adam Lanza, who also killed his mother and himself, might never be known.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:22:54 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Noel Neill is 94. Playwright Murray Schisgal is 88. Actress Kathryn Crosby is 81. Actor Matt Clark is 78. Actor Christopher Riordan is 77. Singer Percy Sledge is 74. Pro Football Hall of Fame coach Joe Gibbs is 74. Singer Bob Lind is 72. Author, actor and economist Ben Stein is 70. Actor John Larroquette is 67. Actor Tracey Walter is 67. Movie director Jonathan Kaplan is 67. Author Charlaine Harris is 63. Retired MLB All-Star Bucky Dent is 63. Dance judge Bruno Tonioli (TV: "Dancing with the Stars") is 59. Singer Amy Grant is 54. Former NFL quarterback Bernie Kosar is 51. Rock musician Eric Grossman (K's Choice) is 50. Rock singer Mark Lanegan is 50. Rock singer-musician Tim Armstrong is 49. Actor Steve Harris is 49. Actor Billy Burke is 48. Singer Stacy Lattisaw is 48. Rock musician Rodney Sheppard (Sugar Ray) is 48. Rapper-producer Erick Sermon is 46. Actress Jill Hennessy is 45. Actress Christina Applegate is 43. Actor Eddie Steeples is 41. Actress Kristian Nairn is 39. Former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb is 38. Actor Jerry Ferrara is 35. Actor Joel Kinnaman is 35. Actress Valerie Azlynn is 34. Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager is 33. Former first daughter Barbara Pierce Bush is 33. Actress Katie Cassidy is 28. Contemporary Christian singer Jamie Grace is 23.

Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:23:37 AM
Thought for Today: "The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart." — Mencius, Chinese philosopher (371 B.C.-289 B.C.).
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:25:35 AM
Kids Thoughts on Marriage
-------------------------

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY? (written by kids)

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
-- Alan, age 10

No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.
-- Kristen, age 10

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?

Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
-- Camille, age 10

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
-- Derrick, age 8

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
Both don't want any more kids.
-- Lori, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
-- Lynnette, age 8 (isn't she a treasure)

On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that Usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
-- Martin, age 10

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
-- Craig, age 9

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
When they're rich.
-- Pam, age 7

The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.
- - Curt, age 7

The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.
-- Howard, age 8

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
-- Anita, age 9 (bless you child)

HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?
-- Kelvin, age 8

And the #1 Favorite is........

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
-- Ricky, age 10

Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 02:47:16 AM
4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 03:04:30 AM
Time for me to hit the road for work, enjoy the jam guys.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 04:22:21 AM
5 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 04:31:13 AM
Good morning Mike, I see Ya lurking in the darkness.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 05:00:55 AM
Good morning Mike, I see Ya lurking in the darkness.
I guess not.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 05:11:03 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 05:12:49 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 05:13:32 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Native.
All quiet in your area down there?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 05:15:18 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Native.
All quiet in your area down there?
Streets are deserted, looks like most have taken off on vacation this week which is something I don't mind today.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 05:19:55 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Native.
All quiet in your area down there?
Streets are deserted, looks like most have taken off on vacation this week which is something I don't mind today.
Definitely good.  Austin used to turn into a ghost town at Thanksgiving and Christmas but not any more.  I stopped at the grocery store yesterday afternoon and it was total chaos, checker said it had been like that since about 10 in the morning.  We got 2 million people in an area with facilities for 750,000.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 05:34:44 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Native.
All quiet in your area down there?
Streets are deserted, looks like most have taken off on vacation this week which is something I don't mind today.
Definitely good.  Austin used to turn into a ghost town at Thanksgiving and Christmas but not any more.  I stopped at the grocery store yesterday afternoon and it was total chaos, checker said it had been like that since about 10 in the morning.  We got 2 million people in an area with facilities for 750,000.
I know one nearly 80 year old woman who is so happy to be leaving there today, she still says traffic is getting terrible when there are two cars on the road at once.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 05:40:37 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Native.
All quiet in your area down there?
Streets are deserted, looks like most have taken off on vacation this week which is something I don't mind today.
Definitely good.  Austin used to turn into a ghost town at Thanksgiving and Christmas but not any more.  I stopped at the grocery store yesterday afternoon and it was total chaos, checker said it had been like that since about 10 in the morning.  We got 2 million people in an area with facilities for 750,000.
I know one nearly 80 year old woman who is so happy to be leaving there today, she still says traffic is getting terrible when there are two cars on the road at once.
Well I work in the highway industry and trust me traffic is about as bad as it gets here.  BR is really bad but it is exponentially worse here.  Most recent scores have traffic 3rd and 4th worst in the U.S.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 05:50:24 AM
Time to go to work.  BBL
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 05:52:49 AM
6 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos R
         10/22.50
 5 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 05:53:27 AM
[...]
Not much traffic near home, closet red light is 10 miles away.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 06:02:36 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. I want to be excited about the jam, I really do!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 06:19:07 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. I want to be excited about the jam, I really do!
Think positive!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 06:19:26 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. I want to be excited about the jam, I really do!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 06:27:43 AM
7 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo (Toro)(5.7"x48)
          5/26.99
 6 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos R
         10/22.50
 5 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 06:57:32 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 06:58:29 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 07:03:35 AM
Quote from: LSUFAN
...And the #1 Favorite is........

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
-- Antnee, age 42
Love, love, love that last one.  Hahaha.  How's the jam treating everyone?

Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 07:04:12 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 07:05:44 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 25, 2014, 07:08:09 AM
good morning jammers. had to reset the wifi. strong thunderstorm front moving in today. calling for a minimum of 12 hours of heavy rain. 68° but doubt it'll get much warmer.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 07:13:58 AM
Quote from: LSUFAN
...And the #1 Favorite is........

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
-- Antnee, age 42
Love, love, love that last one.  Hahaha.  How's the jam treating everyone?
Like a red-headed stepchild - GFY!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 07:14:59 AM
good morning jammers. had to reset the wifi. strong thunderstorm front moving in today. calling for a minimum of 12 hours of heavy rain. 68° but doubt it'll get much warmer.
A day you don't have to reset the wifi, I'm gonna get nervous. Morning Dean and ScottFist.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 07:19:56 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean, Fishy and Mayor Antnee.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 07:20:58 AM
Morning Tony, Golfing Dave, Fish and Reset Dean.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 07:21:02 AM
Quote from: LSUFAN
...And the #1 Favorite is........

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
-- Antnee, age 42
Love, love, love that last one.  Hahaha.  How's the jam treating everyone?
Like a red-headed stepchild - GFY!
Red head?  Dean will be after her in a minute!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 07:26:06 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 07:26:45 AM
Quote from: LSUFAN
...And the #1 Favorite is........

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
-- Antnee, age 42
Love, love, love that last one.  Hahaha.  How's the jam treating everyone?
Like a red-headed stepchild - GFY!
Great morning to you too, fish.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 07:27:03 AM
good morning jammers. had to reset the wifi. strong thunderstorm front moving in today. calling for a minimum of 12 hours of heavy rain. 68° but doubt it'll get much warmer.
Mornin', Deano.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 07:27:29 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean, Fishy and Mayor Antnee.
Hi Dave.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 07:27:55 AM
Morning Tony, Golfing Dave, Fish and Reset Dean.
+1
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 07:32:38 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
Well GFY yas dumb bastard. :)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 07:33:47 AM
Morning Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 25, 2014, 07:41:10 AM
haircut day. nothing else to do I guess.
 :'(
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 07:41:15 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 07:44:03 AM
Morning men. Mix some scrambled eggs in with those biscuits and gravy, and ya got yourself a breakfast.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 07:44:19 AM
Quote from: LSUFAN
...And the #1 Favorite is........

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
-- Antnee, age 42
Love, love, love that last one.  Hahaha.  How's the jam treating everyone?
Like a red-headed stepchild - GFY!
Red head?  Dean will be after her in a minute!
Nothing's off limits to that Florida Horn-dog!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 07:45:18 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 07:45:27 AM
Morning men. Mix some scrambled eggs in with those biscuits and gravy, and ya got yourself a breakfast.
Yeah, that IS a great combo. But I had some bad eggs down there once, so I'll never eat them here again.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 07:45:46 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Welcome to the Thunderdome!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 07:47:35 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 25, 2014, 07:48:22 AM
Quote from: LSUFAN
...And the #1 Favorite is........

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
-- Antnee, age 42
Love, love, love that last one.  Hahaha.  How's the jam treating everyone?
Like a red-headed stepchild - GFY!
Red head?  Dean will be after her in a minute!
so long as it's not a deadbeat stepchild!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 07:48:22 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
What did you say, you son of a bitch?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 07:49:27 AM
Morning men. Mix some scrambled eggs in with those biscuits and gravy, and ya got yourself a breakfast.
Mornign Bean
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 07:51:07 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Welcome to the Thunderdome!
No tears today - time to man up!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 07:51:27 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
Sounds good Tony, I mean, Scott
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 07:51:55 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
What did you say, you son of a bitch?
Umm, it's great to see you today Mr. Bieber...?  ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 07:51:59 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
Warms the cockles of my heart, YUMM!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 07:52:31 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
My Favorite breakfast - having it Thanksgiving morning!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 07:53:06 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
Sounds good Tony, I mean, Scott
Not sure who's getting put down on that one.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 07:53:07 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 07:53:09 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
What did you say, you son of a bitch?
Dang, workin' the Tuesday thing pretty hard this morning, biebfish.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 07:53:50 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
My Favorite breakfast - having it Thanksgiving morning!
Fuk you too you arctic bastard. :)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 07:54:17 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
What did you say, you son of a bitch?
Dang, workin' the Tuesday thing pretty hard this morning, biebfish.
fuk'n Tony started it.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 07:54:55 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Yeah, well I'm fixin' to make instant oatmeal, which trumps your bagel on the crapometer scale.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 07:55:52 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Mornin Mr. Rabbit, I mean, TexDave!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 07:56:54 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Yeah, well I'm fixin' to make instant oatmeal, which trumps your bagel on the crapometer scale.
Mine is one notch above, Jimmy Dean Breakfast sammich.  Oats are good, but they have to be steel cut
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 07:58:00 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Did you apply that veggie spread with your labia?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 07:58:00 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 07:58:51 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Yeah, well I'm fixin' to make instant oatmeal, which trumps your bagel on the crapometer scale.
Mine is one notch above, Jimmy Dean Breakfast sammich.  Oats are good, but they have to be steel cut
These are steel cut, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 07:59:29 AM
La Aroma de Cuba's are moving out quickly     ::)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 08:00:03 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Says who?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 08:00:09 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I thought at first that's what had biebfish so upset until I remembered it was Tuesday.  Hope Bad Dad was able to duck and cover with success.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 08:00:09 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
What did you say, you son of a bitch?
Dang, workin' the Tuesday thing pretty hard this morning, biebfish.
fuk'n Tony started it.
Exactly, greasy bastidge!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:00:18 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Did you apply that veggie spread with your labia?
GFY ya look just like Tony.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:00:23 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Yeah, well I'm fixin' to make instant oatmeal, which trumps your bagel on the crapometer scale.
Mine is one notch above, Jimmy Dean Breakfast sammich.  Oats are good, but they have to be steel cut
These are steel cut, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Mmmm, now I want oat meal too!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:00:37 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Says who?
Uncle T!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:01:34 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Yeah, well I'm fixin' to make instant oatmeal, which trumps your bagel on the crapometer scale.
Mine is one notch above, Jimmy Dean Breakfast sammich.  Oats are good, but they have to be steel cut
These are steel cut, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Manly Oatmeal there my friend!   I went with the 9-grain bagel myself trying to demonstrate the more sensitive side of life.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:03:00 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Doing a pretty good job but they really need some mor experienced Las Angeles Protesters to come show them how to do it up right.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 25, 2014, 08:06:13 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Doing a pretty good job but they really need some mor experienced Las Angeles Protesters to come show them how to do it up right.
a Gatling gun works nicer.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 08:06:14 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 08:06:28 AM
Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Did you apply that veggie spread with your labia?
GFY ya look just like Tony.
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:06:34 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Doing a pretty good job but they really need some mor experienced Las Angeles Protesters to come show them how to do it up right.
Burning down 12 buildings was a good start, for the first night :)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:07:09 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:07:52 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 08:07:52 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 08:08:05 AM
Morning men. Mix some scrambled eggs in with those biscuits and gravy, and ya got yourself a breakfast.
Hiya Mark.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 25, 2014, 08:09:44 AM
son TexDave, how many days before retirement now?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:10:01 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
LMFAO - that is probably the way the average American thinks of it.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:10:04 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I thought at first that's what had biebfish so upset until I remembered it was Tuesday.  Hope Bad Dad was able to duck and cover with success.
Before he sent the little lady off to work.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:10:27 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
Then they did Little Ceasars so they could fuel their own personal fire for food...genius!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:10:50 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
Perfect Storm!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:10:52 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
According to the protesters themselves last night " we shut down the f'n Walmart too".
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:10:59 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:11:58 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
Then they did Little Ceasars so they could fuel their own personal fire for food...genius!
Wouldn't you love to be doing pizza delivery for Domino's or Papa John's in Ferguson?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 08:12:22 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:13:22 AM
son TexDave, how many days before retirement now?

490 days    15 hours     48 minutes
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:13:43 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
PTL
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:13:55 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
He's not carpooling with Rev. Jesse J?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:14:52 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
I rather enjoyed watching the tear gas canisters firing off last night on TV before I fell asleep, dammit missed the fires and had to watch a replay on them this morning.  Felt just like the 60's in Watts.

Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:14:53 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
Then they did Little Ceasars so they could fuel their own personal fire for food...genius!
Wouldn't you love to be doing pizza delivery for Domino's or Papa John's in Ferguson?
Only if they gave me free samples  ;D
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:15:11 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
Is that just Ferguson or all Walmarts?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 08:15:28 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
He's not carpooling with Rev. Jesse J?
They can't carpool, they always get into an argument about whether to listen to Pantera or Black Sabbath while they drive.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:15:55 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
I rather enjoyed watching the tear gas canisters firing off last night on TV before I fell asleep, dammit missed the fires and had to watch a replay on them this morning
Nothing better: the split screen of NObama asking for peace as Police shot tear gas into the crowd
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:16:26 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
Is that just Ferguson or all Walmarts?
Ferguson will be the 'social experiment'...we will see how well it works.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 08:17:31 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
He's not carpooling with Rev. Jesse J?
No f'n way, they each ride their own private jet.  You trying to "put them in their place" with that carpooling comment, ya no good cracker!?!?  You better make a donation to their "non-profit" to make amends, now!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:17:45 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
Is that just Ferguson or all Walmarts?
Ferguson
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:18:05 AM
Jam broken again?  Seems these LAdCs should be moving.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:20:00 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
He's not carpooling with Rev. Jesse J?
No f'n way, they each ride their own private jet.  You trying to "put them in their place" with that carpooling comment, ya no good cracker!?!?  You better make a donation to their "non-profit" to make amends, now!
I stand corrected.... I'll get the check in the mail immediately.   Who should I make it out to?  Jackson Jr.?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 25, 2014, 08:20:52 AM
son TexDave, how many days before retirement now?

490 days    15 hours     48 minutes

maybe you can talk Tony into putting a countdown clock on here for you.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 08:23:29 AM
Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
He's not carpooling with Rev. Jesse J?
No f'n way, they each ride their own private jet.  You trying to "put them in their place" with that carpooling comment, ya no good cracker!?!?  You better make a donation to their "non-profit" to make amends, now!
I stand corrected.... I'll get the check in the mail immediately.   Who should I make it out to?  Jackson Jr.?
Cash is preferred.  As in required.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 08:24:35 AM
son TexDave, how many days before retirement now?

490 days    15 hours     48 minutes

maybe you can talk Tony into putting a countdown clock on here for you.
He's still working on a "minutes since last post" clock.  Don't distract him.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:28:05 AM
son TexDave, how many days before retirement now?

490 days    15 hours     48 minutes

maybe you can talk Tony into putting a countdown clock on here for you.
He's still working on a "minutes since last post" clock.  Don't distract him.
Will it be done by the time he retires?   ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 08:28:45 AM
Jam broken again?  Seems these LAdCs should be moving.
Yeah, 2 hrs elapsed on these?  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 25, 2014, 08:28:47 AM
hmmm.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:30:49 AM
hmmm.
Breakfast friend or movie lady?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:38:35 AM
son TexDave, how many days before retirement now?

490 days    15 hours     48 minutes

maybe you can talk Tony into putting a countdown clock on here for you.
He's still working on a "minutes since last post" clock.  Don't distract him.
Will it be done by the time he retires?   ;)
Hell it would be running 6 months behind anyway.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 08:39:23 AM
8 AF Anejo #77 Sharks

         4/49.99
 7 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo (Toro)(5.7"x48)
          5/26.99
 6 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos R
         10/22.50
 5 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:39:35 AM
Hey yellow star, were there any riots or protests in Fargo last night?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:40:19 AM
Darn Chip, sorry I missed that.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:42:32 AM
Hey yellow star, were there any riots or protests in Fargo last night?
Yeah, me, over a lack of pussy lately!  Wife is on a 5night-shift bender, ends tonight
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 08:42:46 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:44:42 AM
Hey yellow star, were there any riots or protests in Fargo last night?
Yeah, me, over a lack of pussy lately!  Wife is on a 5night-shift bender, ends tonight
Good for you gets you used to the reality of marriage.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:45:09 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
You are on a fuk'n diet so forget it.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:45:44 AM
Justice:
1 :  the maintenance or administration of what is just especially by the impartial adjustment of conflicting claims or the assignment of merited rewards or punishments

2:  the quality of being just, impartial, or fair
 (a) :  the principle or ideal of just dealing or right action
 (b) :  the quality of conforming to law
3:  conformity to truth, fact, or reason

....not quite what the protesters are really asking for
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 08:46:29 AM
Think I will walk down to the LaVazza Coffee and get me a nice cup of french roast.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:47:22 AM
Hey yellow star, were there any riots or protests in Fargo last night?
Yeah, me, over a lack of pussy lately!  Wife is on a 5night-shift bender, ends tonight
Good for you gets you used to the reality of marriage.
Unfortunately, yes, hahaha
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Dalek on November 25, 2014, 08:47:50 AM
Morning, reprobates
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:48:20 AM
Morning, reprobates
Mornin no-star
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 08:49:06 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
You are on a fuk'n diet so forget it.
:P
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 08:50:15 AM
I can't believe these LAdCs are $5+, fucking RIPOFF.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 25, 2014, 08:51:29 AM
Morning, reprobates
Look what the cat drug in.... Morning Dalek, glad you could stop in.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 08:53:50 AM
hmmm.
Ok, but what does the seat look like? ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 08:55:16 AM
Morning, reprobates
Well, lookie what we have here. Morning, Special K.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 08:57:16 AM
8 CAO Extreme Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/39.50

 7 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo (Toro)(5.7"x48)
          5/26.99
 6 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos R
         10/22.50
 5 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 08:57:56 AM
8 AF Anejo #77 Sharks

         4/49.99
Can you imagine? Their servers would go down like it was time to buy CF tix.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 09:02:51 AM
8 AF Anejo #77 Sharks

         4/49.99
Can you imagine? Their servers would go down like it was time to buy CF tix.
Is it bad that I didn't even open up JC just knowing there is no way hell froze over
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 09:09:02 AM
8 AF Anejo #77 Sharks

         4/49.99
Can you imagine? Their servers would go down like it was time to buy CF tix.
Is it bad that I didn't even open up JC just knowing there is no way hell froze over
No cause I was smart enough to ignore that Ol Chiparooo too.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 09:09:08 AM
Morning, reprobates
Mornin no-star
Ha, now I'm no longer anchoring the curve.  Morning Mr. Roboto.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 09:10:05 AM
Anybody got a tv on to see if the rioting has fired up yet this morning?  Guess they probably sleep till around 3 pm though.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 09:13:30 AM
Serves the commies (quote from CG) in Ferguson right for not putting up a Merry Christmas banner now how politically correct are they?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 09:21:08 AM
Anybody got a tv on to see if the rioting has fired up yet this morning?  Guess they probably sleep till around 3 pm though.
Of course. Rioting and looting all night can really tucker you out.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 09:24:42 AM
Alright which one of you Jersey Boys done this?

CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) — Customers in New Jersey are suing the TGI Friday's restaurant chain, claiming it didn't print drink prices in its menus so customers would not know about what they say are excessive prices.

The lawsuit also asserts that the chain used "menu engineering" to charge different costs for the same drinks depending on whether they were ordered in the bar area or dining room.

The suit seeks payments of $100 per beverage for customers who ordered beer, soda or mixed drinks.

Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 25, 2014, 09:27:21 AM
YANKEETOWN, Fla. –  The search continues for one of two fishermen who were reported overdue from a fishing trip.

Authorities say they recovered the body of 44-year-old Joseph Johns in Waccasassa Bay near Yankeetown in north Florida.

Crews from the U.S. Coast Guard and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission are still looking for 37-year-old Daniel Tingley.

The Tampa Bay Times reports the men left early Saturday in a 12-foot boat. When they had not returned by Sunday afternoon, Johns' wife called the Coast Guard station in Yankeetown.

A helicopter crew spotted Johns' boat on Sunday night.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 09:29:33 AM
Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 09:33:41 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 09:36:34 AM
Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 09:39:21 AM
Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
Prices can't be beat.  Hurry in, inventory is going fast. And when it's gone, it's gone.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 09:40:10 AM
Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
Prices can't be beat.  Hurry in, inventory is going fast. And when it's gone, it's gone.

Prices so low, it should be a crime!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 09:41:54 AM
Serves the commies (quote from CG) in Ferguson right for not putting up a Merry Christmas banner now how politically correct are they?
And mainstream businesses were scarce there before.  Won't be nothin' but liquor stores, pawn shops, and used car lots now.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 09:45:02 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 09:52:33 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 09:54:30 AM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 09:56:40 AM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 09:56:52 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 09:59:18 AM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
Well damnit! ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 10:00:07 AM
9 Diesel Wicked (6.2"x56)
          5/34.99
 8 CAO Extreme Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/39.50

 7 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo (Toro)(5.7"x48)
          5/26.99
 6 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos R
         10/22.50
 5 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 10:01:00 AM
Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.

Only see a gator. No fish.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 10:02:11 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
eGGwHITE dELIGHT , BABY!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 10:03:36 AM
Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
I'm not bidding and down under 7 min same price
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 10:04:05 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
eGGwHITE dELIGHT , BABY!
Ok, kgone. ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 10:07:46 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Warden was kicking his ass and taking names so he bent over and took it like a man.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 10:08:02 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 10:10:04 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 10:10:39 AM
Steve won the Sake Bombs, forgot to tell him they suck!  ;D
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 10:10:53 AM
Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
I'm not bidding and down under 7 min same price

$35... not bad. $6 shipping put me a dollar over budget.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 10:13:06 AM
Steve won the Sake Bombs, forgot to tell him they suck!  ;D

SONOFABITCH!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 10:14:07 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
His wife kicked his ass is more like it
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 10:14:43 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
I'm calling it a lifestyle change, but you are correct.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 10:15:00 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
His wife kicked his ass is more like it
Sounds like a commie diet!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 10:15:32 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
eGGwHITE dELIGHT , BABY!
Ok, kgone. ;)
Yeah, I deserved that, I use caps lock on most of my programs here and sometimes forget to turn them off.  usually catch it and retype, but was in a hurry.  and in deference to it's being Tuesday,  GFY!  :P
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 10:16:22 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
Sounds micromanaged.  Must be a democrat.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 10:16:22 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
eGGwHITE dELIGHT , BABY!
Ok, kgone. ;)
Yeah, I deserved that, I use caps lock on most of my programs here and sometimes forget to turn them off.  usually catch it and retype, but was in a hurry.  and in deference to it's being Tuesday,  GFY!  :P
Yeah Dave, fak...no one likes the grammar police!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 10:16:50 AM
Oh, and good morning to all concerned, GFY to everyone else.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 10:17:26 AM
Oh, and good morning to all concerned, GFY to everyone else.
Good morning Sam!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 10:18:46 AM
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
eGGwHITE dELIGHT , BABY!
Ok, kgone. ;)
Yeah, I deserved that, I use caps lock on most of my programs here and sometimes forget to turn them off.  usually catch it and retype, but was in a hurry.  and in deference to it's being Tuesday,  GFY!  :P
Yeah Dave, fak...no one likes the grammar police!
False - everyone likes them.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 10:18:47 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
I'm calling it a lifestyle change, but you are correct.
It's ok if you can't make the 12/4 herf  ;D
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 10:19:59 AM
Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
I'm not bidding and down under 7 min same price

$35... not bad. $6 shipping put me a dollar over budget.  ;)
Add some other stuff to the order to decrease the average shipping cost per item
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 10:25:02 AM
Oh, and good morning to all concerned, GFY to everyone else.
Good to see you, Sam.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 10:26:32 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
I'm calling it a lifestyle change, but you are correct.
It's ok if you can't make the 12/4 herf  ;D
Oh I'll be there, Bitch!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 10:28:15 AM
Oh, and good morning to all concerned, GFY to everyone else.

Morning, Sam
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 10:30:14 AM
Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
I'm not bidding and down under 7 min same price

$35... not bad. $6 shipping put me a dollar over budget.  ;)
Add some other stuff to the order to decrease the average shipping cost per item

Savings by spending... seems like a gubmit shell game.
I actually do have some other things in watch mode.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 10:31:09 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
I'm calling it a lifestyle change, but you are correct.
It's ok if you can't make the 12/4 herf  ;D
Oh I'll be a Bitch!

fixed
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 10:32:56 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
I'm calling it a lifestyle change, but you are correct.
It's ok if you can't make the 12/4 herf  ;D
Oh I'll be a Bitch!

fixed
Ha, did not know one could alter others posts.  Good to know.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 10:38:54 AM
Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
I'm not bidding and down under 7 min same price

$35... not bad. $6 shipping put me a dollar over budget.  ;)
Add some other stuff to the order to decrease the average shipping cost per item

Savings by spending... seems like a gubmit shell game.
I actually do have some other things in watch mode.
Looks like the reviews on the 601 steel are pretty good
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 10:41:58 AM
11 E.P. Carrillo Club 52 (5.8"x52)
          5/22.50
10 Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited
         10/39.99
 9 Diesel Wicked (6.2"x56)
          5/34.99
 8 CAO Extreme Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/39.50

 7 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo (Toro)(5.7"x48)
          5/26.99
 6 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos R
         10/22.50
 5 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 10:44:45 AM
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
I'm calling it a lifestyle change, but you are correct.
It's ok if you can't make the 12/4 herf  ;D
Oh I'll be a Bitch!

fixed
Ha, did not know one could alter others posts.  Good to know.
Oh yeah, extremely flexible on this site.  I can knock stars off too.   >:(
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 10:46:02 AM
Arrest totals climb across St. Louis in wake of grand jury decision
St. Louis County police said Tuesday morning at least 61 people were arrested, at least 10 businesses destroyed or damaged by fire and 23 injuries, with two gunshot victims.

Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 10:47:37 AM
Arrest totals climb across St. Louis in wake of grand jury decision
St. Louis County police said Tuesday morning at least 61 people were arrested, at least 10 businesses destroyed or damaged by fire and 23 injuries, with two gunshot victims.
Sounds like justice to me!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 25, 2014, 10:47:37 AM
[...]

Or turkeys, as required.  He's asking for it.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 10:52:43 AM
Cigar Oasis customer service gets the thumbs up today - sent me new fans for my Oasis Magna that didn't work for free and they work perfectly now.  Only took 2 emails too!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 11:05:13 AM
[...]

He's lucky I'm too lazy to put forth that much effort.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 11:07:13 AM
[...]

That's the consistency we've come to rely upon from you
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 11:10:19 AM
[...]

C'mon Tony, get em!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 11:10:52 AM
[...]

Give 'em the turkey balls!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 11:12:07 AM
[...]

Haha, 'no stars fo u'(in 80yo Chinese woman's accent)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 11:14:21 AM
12 Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro
         10/32.50
[...]

Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 11:14:25 AM
[...]

Sounds like some turkey tea-bagging in you future
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 11:15:45 AM
Give 'em the turkey balls!
Isn't it bad enough to have fish balls?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 11:17:59 AM
[...]

Duh, how do YOU eat Thanksgiving dinner?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 11:22:13 AM
Give 'em the turkey balls!
Isn't it bad enough to have fish balls?
You should know, they've been draped over your nose!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 11:27:08 AM
Give 'em the turkey balls!
Isn't it bad enough to have fish balls?
You should know, they've been draped over your nose!
And we all know what kind of " fishy person" would do the draping.  :o
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 11:27:15 AM
Give 'em the turkey balls!
Isn't it bad enough to have fish balls?
You should know, they've been draped over your nose!
No wonder he doesn't want to show for herfs!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 25, 2014, 11:28:46 AM
Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 11:30:14 AM
LMFAO Now:

Ferguson Michael Brown Shooting: 'Boycott Black Friday' Aims to Hit America Where it Hurts
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 11:30:44 AM
Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
I was hoping she was waking you up for other reasons - glad to see you survived night 1 of the peaceful protests!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 11:30:54 AM
Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
Well glad you and the little bride survived the night Dad!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 11:31:43 AM
Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
I was hoping she was waking you up for other reasons - glad to see you survived night 1 of the peaceful protests!
No you bastidge you were hoping your wife was going to wake your azz up for fun and frolics.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 25, 2014, 11:35:08 AM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 11:35:56 AM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?
Have em lick a 9v, if they survive, then get them the electric set ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 25, 2014, 11:44:19 AM
Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
I was hoping she was waking you up for other reasons - glad to see you survived night 1 of the peaceful protests!
I hear that.. Actually, she just received an order of 3 dozen condoms from CondomDepot.com the other day...  I thought that was encouraging, except there was 1 3-pack of Extra Large in there....?  I told her she had made a mistake and she said, "don't worry, I think there's a guy at work I can give them too."
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 11:44:55 AM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?
I would be more concerned about You and Electricity than the 3 year old!  Hell you might try to hook it up to the wife or something so strange as that. :)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 11:50:47 AM
Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
I was hoping she was waking you up for other reasons - glad to see you survived night 1 of the peaceful protests!
I hear that.. Actually, she just received an order of 3 dozen condoms from CondomDepot.com the other day...  I thought that was encouraging, except there was 1 3-pack of Extra Large in there....?  I told her she had made a mistake and she said, "don't worry, I think there's a guy at work I can give them too."
rotflmao, You're a mess... Hi Dad!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 11:52:04 AM
LMFAO Now:

Ferguson Michael Brown Shooting: 'Boycott Black Friday' Aims to Hit America Where it Hurts
But what about those of us that don't think the burned businesses and looted tv's had anything to do with the shooting?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 11:52:47 AM
Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
I was hoping she was waking you up for other reasons - glad to see you survived night 1 of the peaceful protests!
I hear that.. Actually, she just received an order of 3 dozen condoms from CondomDepot.com the other day...  I thought that was encouraging, except there was 1 3-pack of Extra Large in there....?  I told her she had made a mistake and she said, "don't worry, I think there's a guy at work I can give them too."
Those are mine, sorry bro
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 11:53:05 AM
LMFAO Now:

Ferguson Michael Brown Shooting: 'Boycott Black Friday' Aims to Hit America Where it Hurts
But what about those of us that don't think the burned businesses and looted tv's had anything to do with the shooting?
Conspiracy Theory!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 11:54:36 AM
Breaking: Body found near Canfield Green Apartments in Ferguson. Police calling it a suspicious death. http://on.ksdk.com/1ySkI4P  (http://on.ksdk.com/1ySkI4P)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 11:54:42 AM
Thanksgiving Pie Decision Made - trying something new that I know is also good.      Bourbon Buttermilk Chess Pie from a local pie shop!!!!

On the way to pick it up now.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 11:55:30 AM
Breaking: Body found near Canfield Green Apartments in Ferguson. Police calling it a suspicious death. http://on.ksdk.com/1ySkI4P  (http://on.ksdk.com/1ySkI4P)
Dad you and he wife still with us?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 11:55:38 AM
Give 'em the turkey balls!
Isn't it bad enough to have fish balls?
You should know, they've been draped over your nose!
No wonder he doesn't want to show for herfs!
I've shown up for more herfs than anyone on this banter.  Albeit, often late.  So Scott can suck it.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 25, 2014, 11:57:06 AM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?
I would be more concerned about You and Electricity than the 3 year old!  Hell you might try to hook it up to the wife or something so strange as that. :)
I'd reply with a story on that one, but I'm afraid I might get kicked off the banter...   ???
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 11:57:13 AM
Give 'em the turkey balls!
Isn't it bad enough to have fish balls?
You should know, they've been draped over your nose!
No wonder he doesn't want to show for herfs!
I've shown up for more herfs than anyone on this banter.  Albeit, often late.  So Scott can suck it.
I take it back, Scott. Apparently, he likes the balls across his nose, so he keeps showing up. :)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 11:58:28 AM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?
I would be more concerned about You and Electricity than the 3 year old!  Hell you might try to hook it up to the wife or something so strange as that. :)
I'd reply with a story on that one, but I'm afraid I might get kicked off the banter...   ???
TELL US DAD!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 25, 2014, 12:00:09 PM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?
Have em lick a 9v, if they survive, then get them the electric set ;)
I'll have to experiment with my wife on that one first to see if it's safe.. :)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 12:00:26 PM
Off to get the propane tanks refilled and grab some lunch-bbl!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 12:01:17 PM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?
Have em lick a 9v, if they survive, then get them the electric set ;)
I'll have to experiment with my wife on that one first to see if it's safe.. :)
Having her lick the battery or buying her the train set?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 12:03:36 PM
Give 'em the turkey balls!
Isn't it bad enough to have fish balls?
You should know, they've been draped over your nose!
No wonder he doesn't want to show for herfs!
I've shown up for more herfs than anyone on this banter.  Albeit, often late.  So Scott can suck it.
I take it back, Scott. Apparently, he likes the balls across his nose, so he keeps showing up. :)
I rest my case...and my nuts on Tony's nose!!!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 25, 2014, 12:04:35 PM
18
Thanksgiving CONTEST
5pk for closest score of the Wisconsin VS Minnesota game this Saturday.
I promise the 5pk will be Gurkha free.
PM me on Joecigar or post on Facebook/Cigarbook
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 12:08:21 PM
13 Obsidian White Noise Robusto (5.5"x54)
         10/24.99
[...]

Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 12:10:10 PM
Hi Chip!  Thanks for the recaps!!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 25, 2014, 12:12:45 PM
Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?
Have em lick a 9v, if they survive, then get them the electric set ;)
I'll have to experiment with my wife on that one first to see if it's safe.. :)
Having her lick the battery or buying her the train set?
I was just going to her lick the 9v battery.  But just to be safe, maybe she should lick the train set too..?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 25, 2014, 12:20:41 PM
Breaking: Body found near Canfield Green Apartments in Ferguson. Police calling it a suspicious death. http://on.ksdk.com/1ySkI4P  (http://on.ksdk.com/1ySkI4P)
I guess during a riot, it's the best time to get rid of any bodies you have laying around.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 25, 2014, 12:23:24 PM
Breaking: Body found near Canfield Green Apartments in Ferguson. Police calling it a suspicious death. http://on.ksdk.com/1ySkI4P  (http://on.ksdk.com/1ySkI4P)
Dad you and he wife still with us?
Yes, I'm still here.  Just trying to do the dishes, answer my wife's questions, answering text messages on my phone, and keeping an eye out for G2 Maduros to come up on the jam..
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 12:32:11 PM
[...]

I wouldn't give it to your grandson after that.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 12:48:50 PM
Propane tanks are full = the garage has heat again!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 12:49:21 PM
[...]

Mother of god this escalated nicely while I was gone ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 12:54:54 PM
15 Oliva Serie 'V' Sampler
The Oliva Serie 'V' Sampler Box includes:
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto (5" x 54)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Diadema (6" x 46)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Torpedo (6" x 56)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Diadema (7" x 49)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Churchill Extra (7" x 52)
          5/27.50
14 La Gloria Cubana
          7/29.50
[...]

Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 01:05:40 PM
so what's the scoop on the Tatuaje Tattoo? they any good?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 01:07:17 PM
so what's the scoop on the Tatuaje Tattoo? they any good?
Meh - for $5 I would look elsewhere, IMO...GFY, etc.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 25, 2014, 01:07:41 PM
Some kids that are out of school due to the Ferguson problem knocked at the door and wanted to rake my front yard.  Being nice I said ok...  Well, guess what...?  They don't have any rakes, bags or anything.  Now I have to run out and buy bags, and get the rakes out..  I just wanted a relaxful day, and now I've gone from house work to yard work.  Ugh..!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 01:08:02 PM
16 Cuenca y Blanco Robusto Deluxe (5.2"x50)
          5/20.00
[...]

Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 01:11:06 PM
so what's the scoop on the Tatuaje Tattoo? they any good?
If you're going to try them I heard the Torp is the way to go
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 01:18:19 PM
so what's the scoop on the Tatuaje Tattoo? they any good?
If you're going to try them I heard the Torp is the way to go
I have had the Robo and thought it was ok, just got a torp tho...but in no hurry to smoke it.  Too many other options for $4-6 that I would rather smoke.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 01:18:50 PM
Some kids that are out of school due to the Ferguson problem knocked at the door and wanted to rake my front yard.  Being nice I said ok...  Well, guess what...?  They don't have any rakes, bags or anything.  Now I have to run out and buy bags, and get the rakes out..  I just wanted a relaxful day, and now I've gone from house work to yard work.  Ugh..!
Better go get you some ammo.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 01:20:03 PM
Some kids that are out of school due to the Ferguson problem knocked at the door and wanted to rake my front yard.  Being nice I said ok...  Well, guess what...?  They don't have any rakes, bags or anything.  Now I have to run out and buy bags, and get the rakes out..  I just wanted a relaxful day, and now I've gone from house work to yard work.  Ugh..!
Fucking kids these days!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 01:23:54 PM
so what's the scoop on the Tatuaje Tattoo? they any good?
If you're going to try them I heard the Torp is the way to go
I have had the Robo and thought it was ok, just got a torp tho...but in no hurry to smoke it.  Too many other options for $4-6 that I would rather smoke.
Alright, don't be so standoffish!!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 01:25:03 PM
Some kids that are out of school due to the Ferguson problem knocked at the door and wanted to rake my front yard.  Being nice I said ok...  Well, guess what...?  They don't have any rakes, bags or anything.  Now I have to run out and buy bags, and get the rakes out..  I just wanted a relaxful day, and now I've gone from house work to yard work.  Ugh..!
Fucking kids these days!
And that factoid is straight from the horses mouth
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 01:25:45 PM
Fucking kids these days!
Shit Shaun, this isn't that kind of site!  Keep your deviant behavior to yourself.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 01:26:59 PM
so what's the scoop on the Tatuaje Tattoo? they any good?
Meh - for $5 I would look elsewhere, IMO...GFY, etc.
at the confirmation screen on ci orders they have the robusto for 14.99.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 01:28:30 PM
Some kids that are out of school due to the Ferguson problem knocked at the door and wanted to rake my front yard.  Being nice I said ok...  Well, guess what...?  They don't have any rakes, bags or anything.  Now I have to run out and buy bags, and get the rakes out..  I just wanted a relaxful day, and now I've gone from house work to yard work.  Ugh..!
So, just exactly what are these "kids" doing while you're out getting bags & rakes?  may want to keep an eye on the cookie jar.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 01:29:17 PM
Got Chip's favorites up now!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 01:30:07 PM
Some kids that are out of school due to the Ferguson problem knocked at the door and wanted to rake my front yard.  Being nice I said ok...  Well, guess what...?  They don't have any rakes, bags or anything.  Now I have to run out and buy bags, and get the rakes out..  I just wanted a relaxful day, and now I've gone from house work to yard work.  Ugh..!
So, just exactly what are these "kids" doing while you're out getting bags & rakes?  may want to keep an eye on the cookie jar.
They are waiting for him to get back with the equipment so they can steal that from him and sell it to the next sucker.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 01:31:39 PM
Some kids that are out of school due to the Ferguson problem knocked at the door and wanted to rake my front yard.  Being nice I said ok...  Well, guess what...?  They don't have any rakes, bags or anything.  Now I have to run out and buy bags, and get the rakes out..  I just wanted a relaxful day, and now I've gone from house work to yard work.  Ugh..!
So, just exactly what are these "kids" doing while you're out getting bags & rakes?  may want to keep an eye on the cookie jar.
They are waiting for him to get back with the equipment so they can steal that from him and sell it to the next sucker.
I'm just hoping his HOUSE is still there when he gets back.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 01:33:08 PM
Got Chip's favorites up now!
so, if the Tempest is a 94 rating, and this one is (self admittedly) better,  96?  where's this better rating?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 01:36:49 PM
Thanksgiving Pies have been acquired!   Changed a bit and went for a Texas 2 Step instead of standard pecan to supplement the Bourbon Buttermilk Chess Pie  - pecan pie on the bottom and chocolate pecan brownie on top.  Sample was off the chart!  Now I got one kind for lunch and another for dinner all weekend.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 01:37:32 PM
Damn Workaference... it's been a friggin fire drill every 10 minutes for the last 3 hours. So much for a quiet Holiday work week.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 01:37:50 PM
Thanksgiving Pies have been acquired!   Changed a bit and went for a Texas 2 Step instead of standard pecan - pecan pie on the bottom and chocolate pecan brownie on top.  Sample was off the chart!
Mmmmmm!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 01:41:54 PM
Thanksgiving Pies have been acquired!   Changed a bit and went for a Texas 2 Step instead of standard pecan to supplement the Bourbon Buttermilk Chess Pie  - pecan pie on the bottom and chocolate pecan brownie on top.  Sample was off the chart!  Now I got one kind for lunch and another for dinner all weekend.
Very nice!  My mom put chocolate in one of the pecan pies last year - was damn good.  Usually just do some NY Vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on top.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 01:43:52 PM
so what's the scoop on the Tatuaje Tattoo? they any good?
Meh - for $5 I would look elsewhere, IMO...GFY, etc.
at the confirmation screen on ci orders they have the robusto for 14.99.
5 or 10? Cause I'd be all over them on the confirmation screen for $1.50 per.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 01:45:10 PM
Thanksgiving Pies have been acquired!   Changed a bit and went for a Texas 2 Step instead of standard pecan to supplement the Bourbon Buttermilk Chess Pie  - pecan pie on the bottom and chocolate pecan brownie on top.  Sample was off the chart!  Now I got one kind for lunch and another for dinner all weekend.
Very nice!  My mom put chocolate in one of the pecan pies last year - was damn good.  Usually just do some NY Vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on top.
I am feeling some Haagen dazs Vanilla on top of both pies.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 01:47:46 PM
Thanksgiving Pies have been acquired!   Changed a bit and went for a Texas 2 Step instead of standard pecan to supplement the Bourbon Buttermilk Chess Pie  - pecan pie on the bottom and chocolate pecan brownie on top.  Sample was off the chart!  Now I got one kind for lunch and another for dinner all weekend.
Very nice!  My mom put chocolate in one of the pecan pies last year - was damn good.  Usually just do some NY Vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on top.
I am feeling some Haagen dazs Vanilla on top of both pies.
Just as long as it has a strong vanilla bean flavor, MmmmMmmmm
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 01:49:44 PM
so what's the scoop on the Tatuaje Tattoo? they any good?
Meh - for $5 I would look elsewhere, IMO...GFY, etc.
at the confirmation screen on ci orders they have the robusto for 14.99.
5 or 10? Cause I'd be all over them on the confirmation screen for $1.50 per.
Ok, it's for 5, I had to check. Haha.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 01:56:32 PM
so what's the scoop on the Tatuaje Tattoo? they any good?
Meh - for $5 I would look elsewhere, IMO...GFY, etc.
at the confirmation screen on ci orders they have the robusto for 14.99.
5 or 10? Cause I'd be all over them on the confirmation screen for $1.50 per.
Ok, it's for 5, I had to check. Haha.
I was curious too.  Thanks for checking.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 02:01:08 PM
so what's the scoop on the Tatuaje Tattoo? they any good?
Meh - for $5 I would look elsewhere, IMO...GFY, etc.
at the confirmation screen on ci orders they have the robusto for 14.99.
5 or 10? Cause I'd be all over them on the confirmation screen for $1.50 per.
5
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 02:01:56 PM
so, not a good deal for $3 apiece?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 02:05:36 PM
Tat Miami's Up now.  5/$32.50
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 02:06:59 PM
(1) LP FFP on the Famous bid site currently going for $30.01
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 02:08:58 PM
(1) LP FFP on the Famous bid site currently going for $30.01

Saw that. Never had one, and at that price, probably never will.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 02:14:37 PM
(1) LP FFP on the Famous bid site currently going for $30.01
For a single?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 02:16:32 PM
so, not a good deal for $3 apiece?
I don't believe I've ever tried one.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 02:16:38 PM
so, not a good deal for $3 apiece?
Not bad for that price.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 25, 2014, 02:19:16 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 02:19:31 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 02:22:02 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
+1 Later Golf
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: sfish on November 25, 2014, 02:22:32 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm out also. See you twats tomorrow
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 02:23:15 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm out also. See you twats tomorrow
Take care, Scott.  Hope you get a smoke in before the cold arrives.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 02:26:10 PM
Hazzuh!
Later!  Thanks for the tat info!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 02:26:31 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm out also. See you twats tomorrow
until then, punk.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 02:26:55 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm out also. See you twats tomorrow
Have a good evening blueball slacker
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 02:38:09 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm out also. See you twats tomorrow
Have a good evening blueball slacker
See ya Biebs!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 02:40:54 PM
Wonder what time the riots come on TV tonight, they need to add them to the channel guide.  Might get a pizza to eat while I watch them.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 02:43:32 PM
Wonder what time the riots come on TV tonight, they need to add them to the channel guide.  Might get a pizza to eat while I watch them.
Little Caesars? ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 02:44:35 PM
Wonder what time the riots come on TV tonight, they need to add them to the channel guide.  Might get a pizza to eat while I watch them.
Little Caesars? ;)
Not hardly!  Local place called Craig-O's, pretty good.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 02:44:53 PM
Wonder what time the riots come on TV tonight, they need to add them to the channel guide.  Might get a pizza to eat while I watch them.
Little Caesars? ;)
Not hardly!  Local place called Craig-O's, pretty good.
It's for the irony, not the taste ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 02:45:45 PM
Add 2 St Louis County Police Cars to the burned list, chief says they were "melted"
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 02:46:15 PM
Wonder what time the riots come on TV tonight, they need to add them to the channel guide.  Might get a pizza to eat while I watch them.
Little Caesars? ;)
Not hardly!  Local place called Craig-O's, pretty good.
It's for the irony, not the taste ;)
did not even cross my tired mind :)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 02:47:41 PM
Wonder what time the riots come on TV tonight, they need to add them to the channel guide.  Might get a pizza to eat while I watch them.
Little Caesars? ;)
Not hardly!  Local place called Craig-O's, pretty good.
It's for the irony, not the taste ;)
did not even cross my tired mind :)
Maybe I should go by the bbq place and pick up some brisket burnt ends then.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 03:01:27 PM
Wonder what time the riots come on TV tonight, they need to add them to the channel guide.  Might get a pizza to eat while I watch them.
Little Caesars? ;)
Not hardly!  Local place called Craig-O's, pretty good.
It's for the irony, not the taste ;)
did not even cross my tired mind :)
Maybe I should go by the bbq place and pick up some brisket burnt ends then.
Those sound tasty!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 03:04:55 PM
Wonder what time the riots come on TV tonight, they need to add them to the channel guide.  Might get a pizza to eat while I watch them.
Little Caesars? ;)
Not hardly!  Local place called Craig-O's, pretty good.
It's for the irony, not the taste ;)
did not even cross my tired mind :)
Maybe I should go by the bbq place and pick up some brisket burnt ends then.
Those sound tasty!
And compliment a riot very well.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 03:05:39 PM
Wonder what time the riots come on TV tonight, they need to add them to the channel guide.  Might get a pizza to eat while I watch them.
Little Caesars? ;)
Not hardly!  Local place called Craig-O's, pretty good.
It's for the irony, not the taste ;)
did not even cross my tired mind :)
Maybe I should go by the bbq place and pick up some brisket burnt ends then.
LOL, Nice!  (yes, and tasty!)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 03:07:26 PM
Burnt ends, Freedom Fries & a Molotov Cocktail with Cherries Jubilee for desert!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 03:12:09 PM
What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 03:13:29 PM
Burnt ends, Freedom Fries & a Molotov Cocktail with Cherries Jubilee for desert!
Hell Yeah!   You old enough to remember the old Cherry Bombs and M-80's back in the 50's and 60's?  Man those were fun.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 03:27:04 PM
Burnt ends, Freedom Fries & a Molotov Cocktail with Cherries Jubilee for desert!
Hell Yeah!   You old enough to remember the old Cherry Bombs and M-80's back in the 50's and 60's?  Man those were fun.
Oh Yeah!  m80 in a school toilet makes a real mess.....resulting paddling we all got was criminal by todays standards.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 03:27:53 PM
What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 03:29:46 PM
Burnt ends, Freedom Fries & a Molotov Cocktail with Cherries Jubilee for desert!
Hell Yeah!   You old enough to remember the old Cherry Bombs and M-80's back in the 50's and 60's?  Man those were fun.
Oh Yeah!  m80 in a school toilet makes a real mess.....resulting paddling we all got was criminal by todays standards.
How funny, when I was in Jr High somebody flushed one and oh yeah hell of a deal!  Can you imagine what would happen to somebody today for that?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 03:36:13 PM
KUBA KUBA's jump on them quick.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 03:42:24 PM
20 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
19 Diesel Unlimited d.4 (Robusto) (4.7"x52)
         10/29.99
18 Tatuaje Miami
          5/32.50
17 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
         10/39.99
[...]

Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 03:44:42 PM
Alright we are kicking things off before dark, everyone should be primed up good by tonight.

Protesters block a downtown highway as cleanup continues
Protesters marched through downtown St. Louis on Tuesday and headed toward the Martin Luther King Jr. , Bridge, blocking Interstate 44 (Interstate 70). Meanwhile, attorneys for Michael Brown's family blasted Bob McCulloch.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 03:46:40 PM
Alright we are kicking things off before dark, everyone should be primed up good by tonight.

Protesters block a downtown highway as cleanup continues
Protesters marched through downtown St. Louis on Tuesday and headed toward the Martin Luther King Jr. , Bridge, blocking Interstate 44 (Interstate 70). Meanwhile, attorneys for Michael Brown's family blasted Bob McCulloch.
Mike just left to go get his wife before they close the interstate down, lol
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 03:49:12 PM
What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 03:51:48 PM
Alright we are kicking things off before dark, everyone should be primed up good by tonight.

Protesters block a downtown highway as cleanup continues
Protesters marched through downtown St. Louis on Tuesday and headed toward the Martin Luther King Jr. , Bridge, blocking Interstate 44 (Interstate 70). Meanwhile, attorneys for Michael Brown's family blasted Bob McCulloch.
Mike just left to go get his wife before they close the interstate down, lol
Man that is two days in a row for him, he should protest and burn down a couple of stores or something.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 03:53:05 PM
What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Excellent choice to honor the old school fireworks.  Cherry bombs were always my favorite for some reason.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 03:54:59 PM
Well   since it looks like an early start to the riots think I will go home and mix a drink of some sorts and get the tv warmed up.   Later folks.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 03:57:00 PM
Burnt ends, Freedom Fries & a Molotov Cocktail with Cherries Jubilee for desert!
Hell Yeah!   You old enough to remember the old Cherry Bombs and M-80's back in the 50's and 60's?  Man those were fun.
Oh Yeah!  m80 in a school toilet makes a real mess.....resulting paddling we all got was criminal by todays standards.
How funny, when I was in Jr High somebody flushed one and oh yeah hell of a deal!  Can you imagine what would happen to somebody today for that?
probably tell them it's not a nice thing to do, make their parents form a clean up committee, and give the student 10 hrs of community service where he/she would make sure the red light turned green on a regular basis and consider that harsh enough punishment.
all in all taking about a month to settle.  while in our day, summary trial (hey! You,you and you come here) a quick conviction ( we SAW you blow up that toilet ) (no they didn't but who's going to argue with an angry man 6'4 carrying a 3' long x 8" wide x 1" thick wooden paddle with 3/4" holes drilled into it for less wind resistance) and then punisment  ( 3-4 good hard wacks with said paddle on tidy whities)  call the parents and "get the fuck back to class you bunch of fist fuckers".  all in all less than a 1/2 hr from blast to class.  Done  (until you got home then it all started again.)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 03:57:04 PM
Alright we are kicking things off before dark, everyone should be primed up good by tonight.

Protesters block a downtown highway as cleanup continues
Protesters marched through downtown St. Louis on Tuesday and headed toward the Martin Luther King Jr. , Bridge, blocking Interstate 44 (Interstate 70). Meanwhile, attorneys for Michael Brown's family blasted Bob McCulloch.
Mike just left to go get his wife before they close the interstate down, lol
Man that is two days in a row for him, he should protest and burn down a couple of stores or something.
Probably going to let off a few gun shots on his way there, just to be safe and get justice as quickly as possible
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 03:57:24 PM
Well   since it looks like an early start to the riots think I will go home and mix a drink of some sorts and get the tv warmed up.   Later folks.
See ya Tex!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 03:57:29 PM
Well   since it looks like an early start to the riots think I will go home and mix a drink of some sorts and get the tv warmed up.   Later folks.
Have a good evening TR!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 03:59:34 PM
What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Nice.  I like that stick.  I only have two choices:  Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde or  H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 04:00:55 PM
Well   since it looks like an early start to the riots think I will go home and mix a drink of some sorts and get the tv warmed up.   Later folks.
Take care, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 04:02:11 PM
What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Nice.  I like that stick.  I only have two choices:  Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde or  H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.
Both sound damn good - that HUp is quite the smoke for the ride home - smoke it tomorrow to start off the holiday!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 04:05:07 PM
What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Nice.  I like that stick.  I only have two choices:  Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde or  H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.
Both sound damn good - that HUp is quite the smoke for the ride home - smoke it tomorrow to start off the holiday!
Your reasoning is sound.  The problem is that we're expecting snow tomorrow and the temps today allow for enjoyment of a good smoke.  So herein lies my dilemma.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 04:15:58 PM
[...]
Smoke it today, YOLO! ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 04:21:30 PM
[...]

#YOLO
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 04:24:31 PM
What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Nice.  I like that stick.  I only have two choices:  Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde or  H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.
Both sound damn good - that HUp is quite the smoke for the ride home - smoke it tomorrow to start off the holiday!
What he said.  the RyJ would probably be the ticket for today.  But, never tried the H Upman so no real point of reference.  Like the RyJ.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 04:25:31 PM
can't and won't argue with YOLO logic!!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 04:26:22 PM
can't and won't argue with YOLO logic!!
Can't go wrong with a #YOLO!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 04:26:46 PM
why anyone would spend over $5.00 a pop for acids is beyond me.  hell, we didn't even spend THAT much a tab back in the day.  (and it lasted a lot longer)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 25, 2014, 04:26:57 PM
21 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
[...]

Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 04:31:13 PM
So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 04:33:28 PM
So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 04:39:21 PM
So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)
Ain't that the truth!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 25, 2014, 04:39:40 PM
So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)
Worth the price IMHO.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 04:43:40 PM
"A.J. FERNANDEZ TO INTRODUCE THE NEW WORLD CONNECTICUT EXCLUSIVELY FOR EVENT AT THE “CIGAR INN”"
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 04:43:51 PM
So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)
Worth the price IMHO.
Hiya Mikey.  You got that turkey brining already?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 04:45:58 PM
"A.J. FERNANDEZ TO INTRODUCE THE NEW WORLD CONNECTICUT EXCLUSIVELY FOR EVENT AT THE “CIGAR INN”"
I've heard very positive things about the New World.  I have one but haven't smoked it yet.  But I wouldn't doubt that the connie version is also very good because AJ does connie right.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 04:46:26 PM
So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)

I see what you did there... but really we hit all the stops. Bueso - check, Tempus - check, Diesel - check, check, Obsidian - check, EPC - check, DE Acid+Tabak - check, check, Torano - check

Just put them in random sequence and you'll have the next Jam all ready.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 04:53:34 PM
So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)
Worth the price IMHO.
Spoken like a man with truly disposable cash on hand!
how are you doing Mr Mike?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 25, 2014, 05:00:41 PM
CG87 out, see ya'll lata!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 25, 2014, 05:01:32 PM
CG87 out, see ya'll lata!
Later CG!  I'm out the door as well,  y'all have a great evening!
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 05:08:55 PM
CG87 out, see ya'll lata!
Later CG!  I'm out the door as well,  y'all have a great evening!
I'm going with the Upmann and I'm on your heels.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 25, 2014, 05:15:07 PM
So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)
Worth the price IMHO.
Hiya Mikey.  You got that turkey brining already?
Just me and the warden.  Tim in Afghanistan, Colin in Korea.  Anne's mother and sitter are visiting the girls.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 25, 2014, 05:21:31 PM
CG87 out, see ya'll lata!

Later, Shaun

CG87 out, see ya'll lata!
Later CG!  I'm out the door as well,  y'all have a great evening!

Take care, Sam

CG87 out, see ya'll lata!
Later CG!  I'm out the door as well,  y'all have a great evening!
I'm going with the Upmann and I'm on your heels.

See ya, Tony

I'm taking off as well. No smoke til I get home.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 25, 2014, 05:22:44 PM
CG87 out, see ya'll lata!
Later CG!  I'm out the door as well,  y'all have a great evening!
I'm going with the Upmann and I'm on your heels.
Still trying to figure out exactly where you get your smoke on if you're taking public transportation.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 05:36:28 PM
Burning great!  Flavors are very nice and chocolatey... when I can get the fucking thing to draw.  So disappointed.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/25/2d2c9f233ee6a28bd3d548fc538f2888.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 25, 2014, 05:37:19 PM
So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)
Worth the price IMHO.
Hiya Mikey.  You got that turkey brining already?
Just me and the warden.  Tim in Afghanistan, Colin in Korea.  Anne's mother and sitter are visiting the girls.
Come on back down to Austin and you can warm up and eat with the warden and I just us too and we got a 12 pound turkey to deal with.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 05:38:01 PM
CG87 out, see ya'll lata!
Later CG!  I'm out the door as well,  y'all have a great evening!
I'm going with the Upmann and I'm on your heels.
Still trying to figure out exactly where you get your smoke if you're taking public transportation.
20 minute walk to the train station.  I stop along the way.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 25, 2014, 05:41:38 PM
So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)
Worth the price IMHO.
Hiya Mikey.  You got that turkey brining already?
Just me and the warden.  Tim in Afghanistan, Colin in Korea.  Anne's mother and sitter are visiting the girls.
Come on back down to Austin and you can warm up and eat with the warden and I just us too and we got a 12 pound turkey to deal with.
I appreciate the invitation. Sounds like a plan.  Three pounds of turkey apiece. I'll bring the smokes.
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 25, 2014, 05:46:04 PM
CG87 out, see ya'll lata!
Later CG!  I'm out the door as well,  y'all have a great evening!
I'm going with the Upmann and I'm on your heels.
Still trying to figure out exactly where you get your smoke if you're taking public transportation.
I didn't think Bloomberg let anybody smoke anything anywhere.
20 minute walk to the train station.  I stop along the way.
Bloomberg let's you do that?
Title: Re: 11/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 25, 2014, 06:01:27 PM