CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 23, 2014, 12:00:36 AM

Title: 11/23/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 23, 2014, 12:00:36 AM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Johnny on November 23, 2014, 12:08:18 AM
Morning Tony!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:09:53 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:10:33 AM
Today is Sunday, Nov. 23, the 327th day of 2014. There are 38 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:11:03 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 23, 1889, the first jukebox made its debut in San Francisco, at the Palais Royale Saloon. (The coin-operated device consisted of four listening tubes attached to an Edison phonograph.)
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:11:29 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:11:50 AM
1765, Frederick County, Maryland, became the first colonial entity to repudiate the British Stamp Act.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:12:22 AM
1804, the 14th president of the United States, Franklin Pierce (puhrs), was born in Hillsboro, New Hampshire.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:14:28 AM
In 1903, Enrico Caruso made his American debut at the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, appearing in "Rigoletto."
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:14:52 AM
In 1914, the seven-month U.S. military occupation of Veracruz, Mexico, ended.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:15:13 AM
In 1936, Life, the photojournalism magazine created by Henry R. Luce (loos), was first published.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:15:28 AM
In 1942, during World War II, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a measure establishing the U.S. Women's Coast Guard Reserve, or SPARS (an abbreviation of the U.S. Coast Guard motto "Semper Paratus" — "Always Ready").
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:15:49 AM
1943, during World War II, U.S. forces seized control of Tarawa and Makin (MAH'-kihn) atolls from the Japanese.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:16:07 AM
In 1959, the musical "Fiorello!," starring Tom Bosley as legendary New York Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia, opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:16:51 AM
In 1964, TWA Flight 800, a Boeing 707 bound for Athens, crashed during takeoff from Rome, killing 50 of the 73 people on board.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:17:13 AM
In 1971, the People's Republic of China was seated in the U.N. Security Council.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:17:34 AM
In 1980, some 2,600 people were killed by a series of earthquakes that devastated southern Italy.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:18:06 AM
In 1996, a commandeered Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 767 crashed into the water off the Comoros Islands, killing 125 of the 175 people on board, including all three hijackers.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:18:35 AM
Ten years ago: Opposition leader Viktor Yushchenko declared himself the winner of Ukraine's disputed presidential election and took a symbolic oath of office. (He won a court-ordered revote in Dec. 2004.) Viacom agreed to pay a record $3.5 million to settle dozens of government investigations into allegations of indecency in its radio and television programming. Dan Rather announced he would step down as principal anchorman of "The CBS Evening News" in March 2005.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:20:00 AM
Five years ago: One of the worst massacres in Philippine history took place as gunmen targeted an election campaign convoy in southern Maguindanao (mah-GIHN'-dah-NOW') province, killing 58 people. Joe Mauer of the Minnesota Twins became only the second catcher in 33 years to win the American League Most Valuable Player Award, finishing first in a near-unanimous vote.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:20:36 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama said a nuclear deal reached with Iran during talks in Geneva was an "important first step" toward addressing the world's concerns over the Islamic republic's disputed nuclear program.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:21:06 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Labor Secretary William E. Brock is 84. Actress Elmarie Wendel is 86. Actor Franco Nero is 73. Actress Susan Anspach is 72. Screenwriter Joe Eszterhas is 70. Actor-comedy writer Bruce Vilanch is 67. Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., is 64. Singer Bruce Hornsby is 60. Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La., is 59. Actor Maxwell Caulfield is 55. Actor John Henton is 54. TV personality Robin Roberts ("Good Morning America") is 54. Rock singer-musician Ken Block (Sister Hazel) is 48. Rock musician Charlie Grover is 48. Actress Salli Richardson-Whitfield is 47. Actor Oded Fehr (OH'-dehd fayr) is 44. Rapper-actor Kurupt (Tha Dogg Pound) is 42. Actor Page Kennedy is 38. Actress Kelly Brook is 35. Actor Lucas Grabeel (GRAY'-beel) is 30. TV personality Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is 27. Actress-singer Miley Cyrus is 22. Actor Austin Majors is 19.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:21:51 AM
Thought for Today: "Music expresses that which cannot be said and which cannot remain silent." — Victor Hugo, French author (1902-1885).
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:22:28 AM
Bologna Sandwich
-------------------------

A trucker who has been out on the road for three weeks stops into a brothel outside Vegas. He walks straight up to the Madam, drops down $500 and says, "I want your ugliest woman and a bologna sandwich!!!"

The Madam is astonished. "But sir, for that kind of money you could have one of my finest ladies and a three-course meal."

The trucker replies, "Listen sweetheart, I ain’t horny, I’m homesick."
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 02:30:59 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 05:08:56 AM
Time for 2.5 sheesh's.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 05:49:59 AM
good morning Chip.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 06:11:12 AM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 06:13:04 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 06:14:59 AM
good morning Chip.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 06:15:22 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 06:23:29 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
morning Dave. yeah, was in bed early sick. better now.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 06:24:19 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
Good morning Native.
You got the rain yet?  Last time I looked we had 3" but there was more after that, some areas of town had over 5".
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 06:25:30 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
morning Dave. yeah, was in bed early sick. better now.
Glad you are better, too much of that greasy carnie food will get you.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 06:33:13 AM
Good Morning Chip, Dave and Dean!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 06:41:00 AM
Good Morning Chip, Dave and Dean!
morning WhereAreYouNowDave!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 06:41:42 AM
Good Morning Chip, Dave and Dean!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 06:42:03 AM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 06:42:26 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
Good morning Native.
You got the rain yet?  Last time I looked we had 3" but there was more after that, some areas of town had over 5".
The rain started about a hour ago and pretty light so far.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 06:42:32 AM
Good Morning Chip, Dave and Dean!
morning WhereAreYouNowDave!
HOME! .....I think.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 06:42:44 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
morning Dave. yeah, was in bed early sick. better now.
Glad you are better, too much of that greasy carnie food will get you.
but it was all so good. the pastries, sausages, fritters, fish, shrimp, clams, ice cream.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 06:43:55 AM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Dean is so popular down there he has them sitting around taking numbers waiting for his special attention.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 06:44:08 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
Good morning Native.
You got the rain yet?  Last time I looked we had 3" but there was more after that, some areas of town had over 5".
Just glad you're not in upstate NY....when that 7 feet of snow starts melting today.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 06:45:30 AM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Dean is so popular down there he has them sitting wound taking numbers waiting for his special attention.
Apparently....there is a legend coming out of those part about a mysterious man called "The serviceman"
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 06:46:12 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
morning Dave. yeah, was in bed early sick. better now.
Glad you are better, too much of that greasy carnie food will get you.
but it was all so good. the pastries, sausages, fritters, fish, shrimp, clams, ice cream.
...and that was only one sandwich!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 07:01:06 AM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Dean is so popular down there he has them sitting wound taking numbers waiting for his special attention.
Apparently....there is a legend coming out of those part about a mysterious man called "The serviceman"
hey now!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 07:01:25 AM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Dean is so popular down there he has them sitting wound taking numbers waiting for his special attention.
Apparently....there is a legend coming out of those part about a mysterious man called "The serviceman"
LMAO
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 07:02:36 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
Good morning Native.
You got the rain yet?  Last time I looked we had 3" but there was more after that, some areas of town had over 5".
The rain started about a hour ago and pretty light so far.
Just checked my gauge and 3.5" total, clear as can be now with a sunny 75 degree day ahead.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 07:03:09 AM
Good Morning Chip, Dave and Dean!
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 07:17:00 AM
Good Morning Chip, Dave and Dean!
Morning Travellin Dave
Morning Sir!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 07:20:45 AM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Dean is so popular down there he has them sitting wound taking numbers waiting for his special attention.
Apparently....there is a legend coming out of those part about a mysterious man called "The serviceman"
hey now!
....or was it "The Nut Bus Driver"....the stories are a little confusing...
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 07:30:10 AM
off for my breakfast date.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 07:32:09 AM
off for my breakfast date.
Enjoy!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 07:36:11 AM
off for my breakfast date.
24/7 Serviceman it seems.  Take good care of the women and don't eat too much ;)
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 08:12:46 AM
off for my breakfast date.
24/7 Serviceman it seems.  Take good care of the women and don't eat too much ;)
Don't think she'll be riding on top with his tender tummy.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 09:02:56 AM
Quiet Sunday so far.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 09:10:00 AM
Quiet Sunday so far.
You got that right!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 09:24:04 AM
landlady is here. we had a breaking and entering in the park and a camper was stolen from.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 09:26:02 AM
landlady is here. we had a breaking and entering in the park and a camper was stolen from.
Told you last week when the carnies showed up you better lock things down.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 09:31:01 AM
Time to do something productive like walk the dogs and go to the grocery store.  Weather is beautiful so a trip to the brewery today for pizza and trying the new Figlet Beer.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 09:54:05 AM
landlady is here. we had a breaking and entering in the park and a camper was stolen from.
Told you last week when the carnies showed up you better lock things down.
neighborhood local.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 10:54:05 AM
sheesh
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 23, 2014, 11:02:30 AM
sheesh
Its looking like a hopeless case today.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 11:20:39 AM
landlady is here. we had a breaking and entering in the park and a camper was stolen from.
What's that???  You're breaking and entering the landlady??
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 11:21:10 AM
sheesh
Its looking like a hopeless case today.
Thinking there are just a few distractions.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 11:24:53 AM
landlady is here. we had a breaking and entering in the park and a camper was stolen from.
What's that???  You're breaking and entering the landlady??
don't think there would be much 'breaking' with the landlady, 'entering' though is a different story.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 11:25:53 AM
think I'll be spending the night with the 'movie lady'.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 11:43:25 AM
Good morning Dean, Chip, Dave(s), Tony, and any lurkers out there...!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 11:51:09 AM
Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
morning Dave. yeah, was in bed early sick. better now.
Glad you are better, too much of that greasy carnie food will get you.
but it was all so good. the pastries, sausages, fritters, fish, shrimp, clams, ice cream.
My guess would be the ice cream.  When I was little we were eating fish.  I went to the refrigerator and pulled out some milk to drink.  My father stopped me and said, "don't drink that, it will upset the apple cart."  I put it back and too this day have never tried milk with seafood.  I can't say if it's true or not, but I no better than to go against my dad...!!!  :)
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 11:55:23 AM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 11:57:02 AM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 11:57:52 AM
think I'll be spending the night with the 'movie lady'.
Get dinner out of this too or just popcorn and Jr. Mints?
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 12:23:01 PM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Dean is so popular down there he has them sitting around taking numbers waiting for his special attention.
Now serving #69.....
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 23, 2014, 12:27:13 PM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Dean is so popular down there he has them sitting around taking numbers waiting for his special attention.
Now serving #69.....
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 23, 2014, 12:30:38 PM
Oh Mr. Serviceman, will you check my oil with your dipstick?  TWSA.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 12:30:42 PM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 12:33:37 PM
Good morning Mike...
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 12:35:51 PM
Wow.. I was cleaning around the house and I found a package of Oreo Double Stuf cookies hidden in one of the bedrooms....  I'd better eat them before they expire..!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 23, 2014, 12:39:38 PM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...
Just swashing your buckle...  Come across a few wenches but never a beer wench.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 23, 2014, 12:41:59 PM
Wow.. I was cleaning around the house and I found a package of Oreo Double Stuf cookies hidden in one of the bedrooms....  I'd better eat them before they expire..!
Oreos and beer?  Howdy BD.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 12:50:36 PM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...
Just swashing your buckle...  Come across a few wenches but never a beer wench.
I was introduced to a lovely young girl at the bar across from where I worked at years back.  She was a customer. She introduced herself and insisted that I call her Beer Wench.  And I'm not kidding, she was very serious. So everyone in the bar called her Beer Wench. But she wore yellow Converse tennis shoes, and she warned me, and also everyone else in the bar, "do not ask her about her yellow tennis shoes or she knock the holy shit out of you...!"  Just one of those odd things you often run across in life... :)
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 01:05:48 PM
Oh Mr. Serviceman, will you check my oil with your dipstick?  TWSA.
...and if she's a quart low?
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 01:07:18 PM
[...]
And none of you woosies had the brass to take her up on her challenge and ask her?
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 01:08:00 PM
it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...
Just swashing your buckle...  Come across a few wenches but never a beer wench.
I was thinking more along the lines of shivering my timbers.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 01:22:53 PM
[...]
She was very cute and fun to be around, not to mention she would run to the bar and bring your beer back to you.  I never seen her get into it with anyone, but I did see her have nothing to do with the people who had asked in the past.  I've always felt, "why screw up a good thing..?" :)
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 01:30:55 PM
My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 23, 2014, 01:33:00 PM
[...]
Don't rock da boat or knock da shoes either.  BD, a man of many stories.  And anecdotes too.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 01:41:21 PM
[...]
Surely I can't be the only one that notices all this silliness that goes on around everyone..?
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 01:44:21 PM
My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 01:45:16 PM
[...]
That's why you talk someone else into doing it.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 01:51:01 PM
Oh, and BD, I don't know your wife's size (nor am I asking) but:

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/womens-bavarian-girl-costume.html
http://www.halloweencostumes.com/beer-garden-girl-plus-size-costume.html
http://www.chelseasofnewyork.com/st_pauli_girl_costume_s/27.htm
http://www.costumesupercenter.com/sexy+costumes-beer+girls/STT2611-fancy-beer-girl-costume.html

...also have Santa's helper costumes, but I'm sure you're set in that dept.
...and you thought we only enabled with cigar purchases...
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 01:51:25 PM
My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....
Gun sales are up, and they keep stating it on the evening news as if to be saying, "you better stock up on weapons and ammo...!"  Glock has been also running allot of tv ads.  I'm serious, "if this was the 1870's, I would think we are being warned of an Indian attach.."
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 01:54:49 PM
[...]
I've found that fun girls are few and far between.  I would have to say that I have only met around 5 in my whole life..
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 23, 2014, 02:03:21 PM
My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....
Gun sales are up, and they keep stating it on the evening news as if to be saying, "you better stock up on weapons and ammo...!"  Glock has been also running allot of tv ads.  I'm serious, "if this was the 1870's, I would think we are being warned of an Indian attach.."
Circle the wagons!  Always wondered what happens to all the guns and ammunition people buy on a knee jerk reaction.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 23, 2014, 02:05:28 PM
[...]
Wimmen ain't got no sense of humor.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 02:11:07 PM
Oh, and BD, I don't know your wife's size (nor am I asking) but:

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/womens-bavarian-girl-costume.html
http://www.halloweencostumes.com/beer-garden-girl-plus-size-costume.html
http://www.chelseasofnewyork.com/st_pauli_girl_costume_s/27.htm
http://www.costumesupercenter.com/sexy+costumes-beer+girls/STT2611-fancy-beer-girl-costume.html

...also have Santa's helper costumes, but I'm sure you're set in that dept.
...and you thought we only enabled with cigar purchases...
Those are great...!  The last one (the pink one) would work great.  We have an older gentleman neighbor that we've known for year that lives behind us.  I bought this Christmas Dress for my wife last year, and she was going to wear it to his house and deliver home made Christmas Cookies to him.  About a week before she was planning on making the cookies, he passed away.  My wife was a little hesitant about doing it, but later said, "it might have been one of the few high lights of his life before going..
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 02:29:37 PM
My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....
Gun sales are up, and they keep stating it on the evening news as if to be saying, "you better stock up on weapons and ammo...!"  Glock has been also running allot of tv ads.  I'm serious, "if this was the 1870's, I would think we are being warned of an Indian attach.."
Native American you mean.... you would have gotten in 1870 PC trouble.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 02:30:54 PM
[...]
+100
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 02:32:36 PM
[...]

I would be just fine with said delivery.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 02:46:31 PM
My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....
Gun sales are up, and they keep stating it on the evening news as if to be saying, "you better stock up on weapons and ammo...!"  Glock has been also running allot of tv ads.  I'm serious, "if this was the 1870's, I would think we are being warned of an Indian attach.."
Native American you mean.... you would have gotten in 1870 PC trouble.
Is my generation gap showing...? :)   I was telling my grandson about Cape Canaveral in Florida. Then I started thinking, "is Cape Canaveral right...?"  Frick it... That's good enough, besides he might want to know what it used to be called anyway.. :)
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 02:58:06 PM
Oh man just got back from taking the warden to Walmart and lunch.  Chit if that ain't enough to drive me to drinking nothing is.  Lunch is no problem but I hate fuk'n Walmart and we go about every 3 months for about a dozen things we can't find anywhere else.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 02:59:31 PM
Now time to go select a cigar.  It is 78 degrees out and nothing but sunshine in the sky.  Little on the windy side though.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 03:00:29 PM
My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....
Gun sales are up, and they keep stating it on the evening news as if to be saying, "you better stock up on weapons and ammo...!"  Glock has been also running allot of tv ads.  I'm serious, "if this was the 1870's, I would think we are being warned of an Indian attach.."
Native American you mean.... you would have gotten in 1870 PC trouble.
Is my generation gap showing...? :)   I was telling my grandson about Cape Canaveral in Florida. Then I started thinking, "is Cape Canaveral right...?"  Frick it... That's good enough, besides he might want to know what it used to be called anyway.. :)
I still call it that and fuk the commies that don't like it.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 03:02:49 PM
okay, I ate WAY too much again. back on a Ginger Ale and Tums diet. ready for a nap now before the movie. no dinner date.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 03:03:24 PM
My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....
Gun sales are up, and they keep stating it on the evening news as if to be saying, "you better stock up on weapons and ammo...!"  Glock has been also running allot of tv ads.  I'm serious, "if this was the 1870's, I would think we are being warned of an Indian attach.."
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 03:04:14 PM
okay, I ate WAY too much again. back on a Ginger Ale and Tums diet. ready for a nap now before the movie. no dinner date.
Better rest up you might need strength to get through the night.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 03:04:17 PM
My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....
Gun sales are up, and they keep stating it on the evening news as if to be saying, "you better stock up on weapons and ammo...!"  Glock has been also running allot of tv ads.  I'm serious, "if this was the 1870's, I would think we are being warned of an Indian attach.."
Native American you mean.... you would have gotten in 1870 PC trouble.
Is my generation gap showing...? :)   I was telling my grandson about Cape Canaveral in Florida. Then I started thinking, "is Cape Canaveral right...?"  Frick it... That's good enough, besides he might want to know what it used to be called anyway.. :)
I still call it that and fuk the commies that don't like it.
You tell 'em Shaun...I mean Dave.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 03:05:16 PM
Oh man just got back from taking the warden to Walmart and lunch.  Chit if that ain't enough to drive me to drinking nothing is.  Lunch is no problem but I hate fuk'n Walmart and we go about every 3 months for about a dozen things we can't find anywhere else.
I don't have much endurance when it comes to shopping.  We went to the Mall last week, and my wife stopped and talked to the e-cigarette guy.  I stood there for 45 minutes while she talked to this guy. When she was finished she said, "where we going now..?"  Meaning, what store.  I said, "home, we've been shopping for an hour now, and I'm ready to go home.."  We left.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 03:05:20 PM
okay, I ate WAY too much again. back on a Ginger Ale and Tums diet. ready for a nap now before the movie. no dinner date.
Better rest up you might need strength to get through the night.
What's on the bill for tonight?  Double feature maybe?
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 03:06:31 PM
okay, I ate WAY too much again. back on a Ginger Ale and Tums diet. ready for a nap now before the movie. no dinner date.
Better rest up you might need strength to get through the night.
Keep this up and you'll start rounding out the figure like us Dean.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 03:08:10 PM
okay, I ate WAY too much again. back on a Ginger Ale and Tums diet. ready for a nap now before the movie. no dinner date.
Better rest up you might need strength to get through the night.
What's on the bill for tonight?  Double feature maybe?
hopefully something boring.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 03:10:48 PM
okay, I ate WAY too much again. back on a Ginger Ale and Tums diet. ready for a nap now before the movie. no dinner date.
Better rest up you might need strength to get through the night.
What's on the bill for tonight?  Double feature maybe?
hopefully something boring.
Maybe Fried Green Tomatoes would top it off..?
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 03:21:50 PM
okay, I ate WAY too much again. back on a Ginger Ale and Tums diet. ready for a nap now before the movie. no dinner date.
Better rest up you might need strength to get through the night.
What's on the bill for tonight?  Double feature maybe?
hopefully something boring.
Maybe Fried Green Tomatoes would top it off..?
THAT was a good movie!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 03:22:23 PM
okay, nap time.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 03:26:30 PM
Just lit a Murcielago Toro.  Water right now.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 03:29:08 PM
Just lit a Murcielago Toro.  Water right now.
I'm thinking cigars too... :)
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 03:43:00 PM
My wife said, "4 12-packs of Dr. Pepper are on sale for $7.00 and she has a $4.00 off coupon."  Damn, that's a good deal 4 12-packs for $3.00...!  My wife calls my 2 sons, and some friends. "Hey, ya want some Dr. Pepper...?"  I walk into my kitchen to find 28 12-packs of Dr. Pepper. I tell my wife I'm going to go buy some whiskey and she says, "don't use your debit card...!" Why..., WHY can't I use my debt card...????  Well, I told everyone that I would get them some Dr. Pepper and they would not have to pay me because it's so cheap...  Well, I missed read the ad and it said, "$7.00 with $4.00 coupon, so they didn't cost $3.00 they cost $7.00."  So why can't I use the debit card. Well, 7 4-packs x 7 = $49.00.  You mean, you just gave $50 worth of soda away...!!!!  Yes...  Damn, well I guess I can at least have a Dr. Pepper...!!!  OH..., you wanted Dr. Pepper too...???? AAAHHHHHhhhhhhaaaaa...!~!!!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 04:20:05 PM
[...]
LMAO that is a chit-load of DR Pepper!   You can hand out Dr Peppers to the rioters like Halloween candy.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 04:33:43 PM
[...]
I'm sure rioting can make you very thirsty..
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 04:39:46 PM
[...]
Oh yeh they will be needing a Pepper-Upper along the way.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 06:03:31 PM
almost healed and ready for viewing.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 06:41:12 PM
Quite the tapestry there Mr. Dean!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 06:45:44 PM
Quite the tapestry there Mr. Dean!
guess you could call it that.
thanks Dave.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 23, 2014, 07:08:42 PM
movie time!
:)
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 07:18:19 PM
movie time!
:)
I know, Sound of Music with a sing along!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 07:19:11 PM
Wrap the evening up with a Headley Grange and coffee.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 07:20:10 PM
almost healed and ready for viewing.
There is not a red star to be seen on that tattoo.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2014, 08:47:53 PM
almost healed and ready for viewing.
I think you just gave me the bird.  Lol.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2014, 08:53:52 PM
I'm a Giants fan tonight!
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 08:56:18 PM
I'm a Giants fan tonight!
Whatever pulls your pud.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2014, 09:11:59 PM
I'm a Giants fan tonight!
Whatever pulls your pud.
No offense, my Texas friend.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 09:12:23 PM
I'm a Giants fan tonight!
Whatever pulls your pud.
Those two Louisiana Boys are putting on a show, Odell Beckham is amazing.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 09:13:11 PM
I'm a Giants fan tonight!
Whatever pulls your pud.
No offense, my Texas friend.
Not a big deal to me i like Ely and Odell.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2014, 09:24:20 PM
I'm a Giants fan tonight!
Whatever pulls your pud.
Those two Louisiana Boys are putting on a show, Odell Beckham is amazing.
Not sure why I'm not a Giants fan.  Have always liked many of their players.  Steve Baker was a "friend" of mine, back in the day.  I was working retail in a computer store and he would shop there and shoot the shit with us.  He was a closet nerd.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 09:26:10 PM
almost healed and ready for viewing.
Nice tattoo... Looks like permanent vacation... :)
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 23, 2014, 09:30:07 PM
I'm a Giants fan tonight!
Whatever pulls your pud.
Those two Louisiana Boys are putting on a show, Odell Beckham is amazing.
Not sure why I'm not a Giants fan.  Have always liked many of their players.  Steve Baker was a "friend" of mine, back in the day.  I was working retail in a computer store and he would shop there and shoot the shit with us.  He was a closet nerd.
What little NFL Fan there is in me is a Saints Fan but I support the Manning's they are a good family
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2014, 09:42:09 PM
I'm a Giants fan tonight!
Whatever pulls your pud.
Those two Louisiana Boys are putting on a show, Odell Beckham is amazing.
Not sure why I'm not a Giants fan.  Have always liked many of their players.  Steve Baker was a "friend" of mine, back in the day.  I was working retail in a computer store and he would shop there and shoot the shit with us.  He was a closet nerd.
What little NFL Fan there is in me is a Saints Fan but I support the Manning's they are a good family
Well, enjoy the rest of the game.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 09:48:07 PM
almost healed and ready for viewing.
I think you just gave me the bird.  Lol.
Wonder why he got a turkey and palm tree?
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 10:06:40 PM
almost healed and ready for viewing.
I think you just gave me the bird.  Lol.
Wonder why he got a turkey and palm tree?
I'm wondering what will happen if he starts flexing his shoulder...?
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 10:10:02 PM
almost healed and ready for viewing.
I think you just gave me the bird.  Lol.
Wonder why he got a turkey and palm tree?
I'm wondering what will happen if he starts flexing his shoulder...?
Gets a coconut shake.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 10:30:43 PM
almost healed and ready for viewing.
I think you just gave me the bird.  Lol.
Wonder why he got a turkey and palm tree?
I'm wondering what will happen if he starts flexing his shoulder...?
Gets a coconut shake.
I thought you were going to say, "a bird caught in a Florida hurricane..!"
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 23, 2014, 11:32:41 PM
I'm heading for bed.  Good night everyone.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2014, 11:33:01 PM
Fucking Giants.  I don't have any nails left.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2014, 11:46:54 PM
Game over.
Title: Re: 11/23/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 23, 2014, 11:58:45 PM
Game over.
Turn the page Antnee.