CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 23, 2019, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 6/23/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on June 23, 2019, 12:00:05 AM
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 05:16:17 AM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!

Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 05:17:21 AM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?

Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 05:18:14 AM
Good morning Dave. Sun is up already. Gotta love summer time.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 05:19:15 AM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 05:19:55 AM
71° this morning with possible thunderstorms later, only 81° for an afternoon high.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 05:20:25 AM
More baseball for me today. We won yesterday's 16-7. Today's game will be tougher.

Also have to take my daughter to a 5k run. I'm anticipating a busy work week and need to make the most of this weekend.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 05:20:58 AM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Good morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 05:22:01 AM
More baseball for me today. We won yesterday's 16-7. Today's game will be tougher.

Also have to take my daughter to a 5k run. I'm anticipating a busy work week and need to make the most of this weekend.
Morning SportsDadTony, congratulations on the big win and good luck today.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 05:22:54 AM
Good morning Dave. Sun is up already. Gotta love summer time.
Morning Blue, you slipped in on me.  Heavy cloud cover here
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 05:24:03 AM
More baseball for me today. We won yesterday's 16-7. Today's game will be tougher.

Also have to take my daughter to a 5k run. I'm anticipating a busy work week and need to make the most of this weekend.
Morning SportsDadTony, congratulations on the big win and good luck today.
We actually got 6 innings in 2 hours today. That in of itself is a success. These games tend to be real slow.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 05:53:03 AM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Tony. Sounds like a busy day. Good luck on the diamonds and good luck to you and your daughter as well.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 05:54:10 AM
Good morning Dave. Sun is up already. Gotta love summer time.
Morning Blue, you slipped in on me.  Heavy cloud cover here
Off to check the mechanicals. See ya in a bit.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 07:14:42 AM
SHEESH, Mechanical Lull?
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 07:55:11 AM
Morning SCDave, BoilersHumminRick and UberTony.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 07:57:00 AM
Guess they're not all commies in Oregon...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oregon-statehouse-shut-down-after-lawmakers-team-up-with-right-wing-militias/ar-AADh0mB?ocid=spartanntp

To think people actually elect these clowns.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 07:57:07 AM
Morning SCDave, BoilersHumminRick and UberTony.
Chillers running today. Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 07:59:14 AM
Today is Sunday, June 23, the 174th day of 2019. There are 191 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On June 23, 1972, President Richard Nixon and White House chief of staff H.R. Haldeman discussed using the CIA to obstruct the FBI's Watergate investigation. (Revelation of the tape recording of this conversation sparked Nixon's resignation in 1974.) President Nixon signed Title IX barring discrimination on the basis of sex for "any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance."

On this date:
In 1537, Spanish explorer Pedro de Mendoza, the founder of Buenos Aires, died aboard his ship while heading back to Spain.
In 1836, Congress approved the Deposit Act, which contained a provision for turning over surplus federal revenue to the states.
In 1868, Christopher Latham Sholes received a patent for his "Type-Writer," featuring a QWERTY keyboard; it was the first commercially successful typewriter.
In 1892, the Democratic National Convention in Chicago nominated former President Grover Cleveland on the first ballot.
In 1938, the Civil Aeronautics Authority was established.
In 1947, the Senate joined the House in overriding President Harry S. Truman's veto of the Taft-Hartley Act, designed to limit the power of organized labor.
In 1950, Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 2501, a DC-4, crashed into Lake Michigan with the loss of all 58 people on board.
In 1968, a syndicated newspaper column by Joseph Kraft coined the term "Middle America."
In 1969, Warren E. Burger was sworn in as chief justice of the United States by the man he was succeeding, Earl Warren.
In 1985, all 329 people aboard an Air India Boeing 747 were killed when the plane crashed into the Atlantic Ocean near Ireland because of a bomb authorities believe was planted by Sikh separatists.
In 1988, James E. Hansen, a climatologist at the Goddard Institute for Space Studies, told a Senate panel that global warming of the earth caused by the "greenhouse effect" was a reality.
In 1995, Dr. Jonas Salk, the medical pioneer who developed the first vaccine to halt the crippling rampage of polio, died in La Jolla (HOY'-ah), California, at age 80.

Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 07:59:56 AM
Ten years ago: Hardening the U.S. reaction to Iran's disputed elections and bloody aftermath, President Barack Obama condemned the violence against protesters and lent his strongest support yet to their accusations that the hardline victory was a fraud. "Tonight Show" sidekick Ed McMahon died in Los Angeles at 86. Dr. Jerri Nielsen FitzGerald, who'd diagnosed and treated her own breast cancer before a dramatic rescue from a South Pole station, died in Southwick, Massachusetts, at 57.

Five years ago: U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, visiting Baghdad, told leaders of Iraq's factions they had to keep their commitments to seat a new parliament before a Sunni insurgency swept away hopes for a lasting peace. President Barack Obama, speaking at the White House Summit on Working Families, said the United States should join the rest of the industrialized world and offer paid leave for mothers of newborns. Dominik Hasek (HAH'-shik), Peter Forsberg, Rob Blake, Mike Modano (moh-DAH'-noh) and coach Pat Burns and referee Bill McCreary were elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame.

One year ago: Trump administration officials said the government knew the location of all children in its custody after separating them from their families at the border, and that it was working to reunite them. The Vatican tribunal convicted a former Holy See diplomat, Monsignor Carlo Capella, and sentenced him to five years in prison for possessing and distributing child pornography.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 08:01:39 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Singer Diana Trask is 79.
Musical conductor James Levine (luh-VYN') is 76.
Actor Ted Shackelford is 73.
Actor Bryan Brown is 72.
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is 71.
Actor Jim Metzler is 68.
"American Idol" ex-judge Randy Jackson is 63.
Actress Frances McDormand is 62.
Rock musician Steve Shelley (Sonic Youth) is 57.
Actor Paul La Greca is 57.
Writer-director Joss Whedon is 55.
Rhythm and blues singer Chico DeBarge is 49.
Actress Selma Blair is 47.
Actor Joel Edgerton is 45.
Rock singer KT Tunstall is 44.
Rhythm and blues singer Virgo Williams (Ghostowns DJs) is 44.
Actress Emmanuelle Vaugier is 43.
Singer-songwriter Jason Mraz is 42.
 Football Hall of Famer LaDainian Tomlinson is 40.
Actress Melissa Rauch is 39.
Rock singer Duffy is 35.
Country singer Katie Armiger is 28.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 08:02:12 AM
Thought for Today: "Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self." — May Sarton, Belgian-born American poet (1912-1995).
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 08:02:38 AM
Morning SCDave, BoilersHumminRick and UberTony.
Morning UpStateDave
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 08:42:18 AM
Working a double shift. Off tomorrow for my son's moving up ceremony. Wow where did the time go?
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 09:40:07 AM
Morning SCDave, BoilersHumminRick and UberTony.
Chillers running today. Good morning Dave.
Rick is chillin' like a villain?
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 23, 2019, 09:40:17 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 09:40:56 AM
Working a double shift. Off tomorrow for my son's moving up ceremony. Wow where did the time go?
Going into middle school?
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 09:42:09 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Oof, indeed. Enjoying a cup of joe as I post this.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 10:18:42 AM
good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 10:29:10 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
There are certain things you just don’t run out of and Quality Coffee is at the top of the list!

Morning NoCafBeansBean
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 10:30:11 AM
good morning guys.
Morning CircleJerkDrummerDean😂
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 10:36:22 AM
Flying Wallendas to Cross Times Square on a High Wire

Imagine crossing Times Square on a high wire between skyscrapers, 25 stories above the pavement.

If all goes well, that will be reality Sunday for two siblings from the famed Flying Wallendas (vah-LEN'-dahs) circus family. Their latest daredevil stunt will be streamed live Sunday at 8 p.m. EDT on ABC.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 12:33:39 PM
Working a double shift. Off tomorrow for my son's moving up ceremony. Wow where did the time go?
Going into middle school?
Nah... Big High Schooler
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 12:34:04 PM
good morning guys.
Good afternoon guys...
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 01:08:36 PM
Working a double shift. Off tomorrow for my son's moving up ceremony. Wow where did the time go?
Going into middle school?
Nah... Big High Schooler
they grow up quick. I imagine he's bigger than you now Rick?
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 01:11:43 PM
fixed peach pancakes for the redhead this morning before she went home to get some errands done. I had some homemade beef soup my brother sent me home with from NY. I have chicken breasts to grill with zucchini in sauce for dinner when she comes back.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 01:20:28 PM
Working a double shift. Off tomorrow for my son's moving up ceremony. Wow where did the time go?
Going into middle school?
Nah... Big High Schooler
they grow up quick. I imagine he's bigger than you now Rick?
Yeah he's a big kid, very respectful and a big heart. I went right somewhere.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 01:22:21 PM
fixed peach pancakes for the redhead this morning before she went home to get some errands done. I had some homemade beef soup my brother sent me home with from NY. I have chicken breasts to grill with zucchini in sauce for dinner when she comes back.
Sounds like a plan. I went out for lunch and dinner yesterday so I'm brown bagging it today.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 01:44:18 PM
Working a double shift. Off tomorrow for my son's moving up ceremony. Wow where did the time go?
Going into middle school?
Nah... Big High Schooler
they grow up quick. I imagine he's bigger than you now Rick?
Yeah he's a big kid, very respectful and a big heart. I went right somewhere.
values Rick, you have values.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 01:59:24 PM
fixed peach pancakes for the redhead this morning before she went home to get some errands done. I had some homemade beef soup my brother sent me home with from NY. I have chicken breasts to grill with zucchini in sauce for dinner when she comes back.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 02:00:30 PM
fixed peach pancakes for the redhead this morning before she went home to get some errands done. I had some homemade beef soup my brother sent me home with from NY. I have chicken breasts to grill with zucchini in sauce for dinner when she comes back.
can't. I'm still married.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 02:01:46 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow

Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 02:37:53 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 02:39:37 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 02:43:13 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 02:44:21 PM
NASCAR is at a road course so I will not even bother to turn it on.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 02:52:53 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold
Sounds cool. Tell him to bring you one too.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 03:01:39 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold
Sounds cool. Tell him to bring you one too.
You obviously don’t yet understand how things work.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 03:05:10 PM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Disaster, how could you let that happen?  Next you be running out of cigars and booze!
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 03:05:59 PM
NASCAR is at a road course so I will not even bother to turn it on.
I hate road courses other than Indy races.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
Good day Bean and Dean.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 03:07:19 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold
Sounds cool. Tell him to bring you one too.
hahaha, wait until your boys starts smoking cigars with you Rick and tell us who supplies the smokes. 😂
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 03:07:23 PM
fixed peach pancakes for the redhead this morning before she went home to get some errands done. I had some homemade beef soup my brother sent me home with from NY. I have chicken breasts to grill with zucchini in sauce for dinner when she comes back.
Breasts and zucchini?  Why does that sound different coming from you?
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 03:08:59 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold
Sounds cool. Tell him to bring you one too.
You obviously don’t yet understand how things work.
Exactly my thinking.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 03:10:44 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold
Sounds cool. Tell him to bring you one too.
You obviously don’t yet understand how things work.
Exactly my thinking.
What's even better is when they give you their preferences and they aren't ones in your stash, so you end up having to keep a separate supply.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 03:12:40 PM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Disaster, how could you let that happen?  Next you be running out of cigars and booze!
he probably has the warden buying his coffee when she goes shopping.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 03:41:29 PM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Disaster, how could you let that happen?  Next you be running out of cigars and booze!
he probably has the warden buying his coffee when she goes shopping.
That's what happens....not for me, low priority.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2019, 03:42:31 PM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Disaster, how could you let that happen?  Next you be running out of cigars and booze!
he probably has the warden buying his coffee when she goes shopping.
That's what happens....not for me, low priority.
I drink coffee all day long. seldom do I run out.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 04:08:41 PM
fixed peach pancakes for the redhead this morning before she went home to get some errands done. I had some homemade beef soup my brother sent me home with from NY. I have chicken breasts to grill with zucchini in sauce for dinner when she comes back.
Literally, the red wedding.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 04:12:03 PM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Tony. Sounds like a busy day. Good luck on the diamonds and good luck to you and your daughter as well.
Loooooooooong game. Went into extra innings and ultimately lost. Very proud of our boys for putting up a fight. Unfortunately, ya can't win 'em all.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 04:15:20 PM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Tony. Sounds like a busy day. Good luck on the diamonds and good luck to you and your daughter as well.
Loooooooooong game. Went into extra innings and ultimately lost. Very proud of our boys for putting up a fight. Unfortunately, ya can't win 'em all.
My one son hit a triple to bring in the first two RBIs.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 04:42:01 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold
Sounds cool. Tell him to bring you one too.
You obviously don’t yet understand how things work.
Exactly my thinking.
What's even better is when they give you their preferences and they aren't ones in your stash, so you end up having to keep a separate supply.

I had to go dig one of his preferred choices out of a tub.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 04:43:00 PM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Tony. Sounds like a busy day. Good luck on the diamonds and good luck to you and your daughter as well.
Loooooooooong game. Went into extra innings and ultimately lost. Very proud of our boys for putting up a fight. Unfortunately, ya can't win 'em all.
My one son hit a triple to bring in the first two RBIs.
Good For Him 👋
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 05:22:15 PM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Tony. Sounds like a busy day. Good luck on the diamonds and good luck to you and your daughter as well.
Loooooooooong game. Went into extra innings and ultimately lost. Very proud of our boys for putting up a fight. Unfortunately, ya can't win 'em all.
My one son hit a triple to bring in the first two RBIs.
Good For Him
I should have left that cap in the car. Used a bit of sunscreen but still burned the old noggin.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 05:25:35 PM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Tony. Sounds like a busy day. Good luck on the diamonds and good luck to you and your daughter as well.
Loooooooooong game. Went into extra innings and ultimately lost. Very proud of our boys for putting up a fight. Unfortunately, ya can't win 'em all.
My one son hit a triple to bring in the first two RBIs.
Good For Him
I should have left that cap in the car. Used a bit of sunscreen but still burned the old noggin.
Ouch!
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 05:42:13 PM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Tony. Sounds like a busy day. Good luck on the diamonds and good luck to you and your daughter as well.
Loooooooooong game. Went into extra innings and ultimately lost. Very proud of our boys for putting up a fight. Unfortunately, ya can't win 'em all.
My one son hit a triple to bring in the first two RBIs.
Good For Him
I should have left that cap in the car. Used a bit of sunscreen but still burned the old noggin.
Ouch!
Just gotta find me a good oncologist.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 06:15:42 PM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Disaster, how could you let that happen?  Next you be running out of cigars and booze!
he probably has the warden buying his coffee when she goes shopping.
That's what happens....not for me, low priority.
I drink coffee all day long. seldom do I run out.
I never run out either. I have been on a bit of a pikes place kick and I always have money on my Tim Hortons card. Iced, hot, you name it.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 06:17:51 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold
Sounds cool. Tell him to bring you one too.
You obviously don’t yet understand how things work.
Exactly my thinking.
What's even better is when they give you their preferences and they aren't ones in your stash, so you end up having to keep a separate supply.

I had to go dig one of his preferred choices out of a tub.
Do tell? Does he drink your Scotch too?
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 06:19:54 PM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Tony. Sounds like a busy day. Good luck on the diamonds and good luck to you and your daughter as well.
Loooooooooong game. Went into extra innings and ultimately lost. Very proud of our boys for putting up a fight. Unfortunately, ya can't win 'em all.
My one son hit a triple to bring in the first two RBIs.
I remember coaching. I think I took the losses harder than the kids. Great memories.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 23, 2019, 08:08:43 PM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Disaster, how could you let that happen?  Next you be running out of cigars and booze!
he probably has the warden buying his coffee when she goes shopping.
The home supply,  yes.   Only make it at home on the weekends, so she gets a pass , but one time only!
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 23, 2019, 08:09:17 PM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is served!
Who you calling a slacker?
Shhhh some people are still sleeping. lol
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Tony. Sounds like a busy day. Good luck on the diamonds and good luck to you and your daughter as well.
Loooooooooong game. Went into extra innings and ultimately lost. Very proud of our boys for putting up a fight. Unfortunately, ya can't win 'em all.
My one son hit a triple to bring in the first two RBIs.
Nice.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 23, 2019, 08:10:24 PM
Various chores and dinner done, on the front porch with water and an All Out Kings robusto.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 08:29:46 PM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Disaster, how could you let that happen?  Next you be running out of cigars and booze!
he probably has the warden buying his coffee when she goes shopping.
That's what happens....not for me, low priority.
I drink coffee all day long. seldom do I run out.
I never run out either. I have been on a bit of a pikes place kick and I always have money on my Tim Hortons card. Iced, hot, you name it.
That's good coffee, eh?
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 08:30:38 PM
2.5 hours at work left. Punch Gran puro Nicaragua rancho.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 08:32:05 PM
Various chores and dinner done, on the front porch with water and an All Out Kings robusto.
Nice. I may join you in a bit if I can figure out something for dinner first.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2019, 08:33:05 PM
2.5 hours at work left. Punch Gran puro Nicaragua rancho.
Dang, 11? Will you have to go in tomorrow too?
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 08:34:20 PM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Disaster, how could you let that happen?  Next you be running out of cigars and booze!
he probably has the warden buying his coffee when she goes shopping.
That's what happens....not for me, low priority.
I drink coffee all day long. seldom do I run out.
I never run out either. I have been on a bit of a pikes place kick and I always have money on my Tim Hortons card. Iced, hot, you name it.
That's good coffee, eh?
It's funny. I leave here to travel to NYC and there's no more Tim Hortons past Rochester. Yet I swear around Buffalo you cannot go 3 miles without passing 1 or 2.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 08:36:16 PM
2.5 hours at work left. Punch Gran puro Nicaragua rancho.
Dang, 11? Will you have to go in tomorrow too?
I normally would but took off for my son's moving up day. High Schooler next year.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2019, 08:36:56 PM
Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold
Sounds cool. Tell him to bring you one too.
You obviously don’t yet understand how things work.
Exactly my thinking.
What's even better is when they give you their preferences and they aren't ones in your stash, so you end up having to keep a separate supply.

I had to go dig one of his preferred choices out of a tub.
Do tell? Does he drink your Scotch too?
Hell yeah but fortunately he does not drink much.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2019, 09:06:57 PM
Wrap up this weekend with a Lirio Rojo.  Coffee for now.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 23, 2019, 10:48:36 PM
Wrap up this weekend with a Lirio Rojo.  Coffee for now.
Title: Re: 6/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2019, 11:39:08 PM
Hoyo black in the man cave while one of my dogs are chilling with me. Hope Monday treats you well.