CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 17, 2014, 12:01:24 AM

Title: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 17, 2014, 12:01:24 AM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 17, 2014, 12:02:26 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:02:53 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:04:29 AM
Today is Monday, Nov. 17, the 321st day of 2014. There are 44 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:05:01 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 17, 1889, the Union Pacific Railroad Co. began direct, daily railroad service between Chicago and Portland, Oregon, as well as Chicago and San Francisco.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:05:49 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:06:15 AM
In 1558, Elizabeth I acceded to the English throne upon the death of Queen Mary.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:07:56 AM

In 1800, Congress held its first session in Washington in the partially completed Capitol building.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:08:23 AM
In 1869, the Suez Canal opened in Egypt.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:09:08 AM
In 1917, French sculptor Auguste Rodin (roh-DAN') died in Meudon at age 77.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:09:38 AM
In 1934, Lyndon Baines Johnson married Claudia Alta Taylor, better known as Lady Bird, in San Antonio, Texas.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:10:02 AM
1947, President Harry S. Truman, in an address to a special session of Congress, called for emergency aid to Austria, Italy and France. (The aid was approved the following month.)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:10:43 AM
In 1968, NBC outraged football fans by cutting away from the closing minutes of a New York Jets-Oakland Raiders game to begin the TV special "Heidi" on schedule. (After being taken off the air, the Raiders came from behind to beat the Jets, 43-32.)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:11:06 AM
In 1973, President Richard Nixon told Associated Press managing editors in Orlando, Florida: "People have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I'm not a crook."
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:11:39 AM
In 1979, Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini ordered the release of 13 black and/or female American hostages being held at the U.S. Embassy in Tehran.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:12:11 AM
In 1987, a federal jury in Denver convicted two white supremacists of civil rights violations in the 1984 slaying of radio talk show host Alan Berg. (Both men later died in prison.)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:12:37 AM
In 1989, the Walt Disney animated feature "The Little Mermaid" opened in wide release.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:13:01 AM
In 1994, the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical "Sunset Boulevard" opened on Broadway with Glenn Close as faded movie star Norma Desmond.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:13:56 AM
10 years ago: It was announced that Kmart was acquiring Sears in a surprise $11 billion deal. In Washington state, officials said Republican gubernatorial candidate Dino Rossi led Democratic opponent Christine Gregoire by only 261 votes. (After three counts of the ballots, Gregoire was declared the winner by just 129 votes out of 2.9 million cast.)

Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:14:39 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama held formal, closed-door talks in Beijing with Chinese President Hu Jintao. Sarah Palin's autobiography "Going Rogue" was released; 1 million copies sold in less than two weeks.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:15:43 AM
One year ago: Intense thunderstorms and tornadoes swept across the Midwest, causing extensive damage in several central Illinois communities, killing more than half a dozen people. A Tatarstan Airlines Boeing 737 crashed 450 miles east of Moscow, killing all 50 people on board. Doris Lessing 94, an independent and often irascible author who won the Nobel Prize in 2007, died in London.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:16:19 AM
Today's Birthdays: Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., is 80. Rock musician Gerry McGee (The Ventures) is 77. Singer Gordon Lightfoot is 76. Singer-songwriter Bob Gaudio is 73. Movie director Martin Scorsese (skor-SEH'-see) is 72. Actress Lauren Hutton is 71. Actor-director Danny DeVito is 70. "Saturday Night Live" producer Lorne Michaels is 70. Baseball Hall-of-Famer Tom Seaver is 70. Movie director Roland Joffe is 69. Former Democratic National Chairman Howard Dean is 66. House Speaker John Boehner (BAY'-nur) is 65. Actor Stephen Root is 63. Rock musician Jim Babjak (The Smithereens) is 57. Actress Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is 56. Actor William Moses is 55. Entertainer RuPaul is 54. Actor Dylan Walsh is 51. National Security Adviser Susan Rice is 50. Actress Sophie Marceau is 48. Actress-model Daisy Fuentes is 48. Rhythm-and-blues singer Ronnie DeVoe (New Edition; Bell Biv DeVoe) is 47. Rock musician Ben Wilson (Blues Traveler) is 47. Actor David Ramsey is 43. Actor Leonard Roberts is 42. Actress Leslie Bibb is 41. Actor Brandon Call is 38. Country singer Aaron Lines is 37. Actress Rachel McAdams is 36. Rock musician Isaac Hanson (Hanson) is 34. Actor Justin Cooper is 26. Musician Reid Perry (The Band Perry) is 26. Actress Raquel Castro is 20.

Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:17:30 AM
Thought for Today: "The upper classes are merely a nation's past; the middle class is its future." — Ayn Rand, Russian-American author (1905-1982).
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 02:19:13 AM
Sooner Fan
-------------------------
A Texas family of football supporters head out one Saturday to the outlet
mall to do their tax-free back to school shopping. While in the sports shop
the son picks up an Oklahoma jersey and says to his older sister, "I've
decided to become a Sooner fan and I would like to wear this to school".

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head
and says, "Go talk to mother".

Off goes the little lad with the Oklahoma jersey in hand and finds his
mother.

"Mom?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be an Oklahoma fan and I would like to buy this
jersey".

The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and
says, "Go talk to your father!"

Off he goes with the Oklahoma Jersey in hand and finds his father.

"Dad?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be an Oklahoma fan and I would like to buy this
jersey".

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says,
"No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT CRAP!"

About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards
home.

The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something
today?"

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."

"Good son, what is it?"

To which the son replies, "I've only been a Oklahoma fan for an hour and I
already hate you Texas bastards."

Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 03:04:39 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 04:48:51 AM
Just about time for a double sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 05:28:55 AM
Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 05:38:21 AM
Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 05:39:13 AM
Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 05:51:13 AM
Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
He will appreciate it for sure.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 05:54:25 AM
Morning guys. Snow beginning to fall here. Was suppsed to get 3 inches overnight, glad it waited to start until after I got to work.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 05:54:33 AM
Just finished dealing with the tires and the damn battery is dead on my truck now.  Batteries these days just go dead instantly, worked fine yesterday morning then would not even work the door locks last night.  Always something!  Got to drop warden off at her office then go to mine in her car.  Can't jump mine off her car afraid I will blow up the sophisticated electronics in it.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 05:55:45 AM
Morning guys. Snow beginning to fall here. Was suppsed to get 3 inches overnight, glad it waited to start until after I got to work.
Morning Golf.  They even had a few snow flakes in the Dallas area last night.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 05:57:35 AM
By the way Golf I did hear some talk about the Browns down here yesterday.  :)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 06:10:03 AM
Heck it is 65 degrees at Dean's RV this morning he should be out with his coffee and a smoke.  Not so nice at CG's place though at about 10 degrees with -10 chill!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 06:12:01 AM
By the way Golf I did hear some talk about the Browns down here yesterday.  :)
Haha, I bet. This team is a real head scratcher sometimes. The only thing consistent about them is their inconsistencies.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 06:13:50 AM
Just finished dealing with the tires and the damn battery is dead on my truck now.  Batteries these days just go dead instantly, worked fine yesterday morning then would not even work the door locks last night.  Always something!  Got to drop warden off at her office then go to mine in her car.  Can't jump mine off her car afraid I will blow up the sophisticated electronics in it.
It always happens like that at the worst of times.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 06:14:04 AM
By the way Golf I did hear some talk about the Browns down here yesterday.  :)
Haha, I bet. This team is a real head scratcher sometimes. The only thing consistent about them is their inconsistencies.
When you get two highly inconsistent teams playing anything is possible and could not find two better examples probably.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 06:14:15 AM
Morning guys. Snow beginning to fall here. Was suppsed to get 3 inches overnight, glad it waited to start until after I got to work.
Good morning SnowDave.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 06:15:04 AM
Just finished dealing with the tires and the damn battery is dead on my truck now.  Batteries these days just go dead instantly, worked fine yesterday morning then would not even work the door locks last night.  Always something!  Got to drop warden off at her office then go to mine in her car.  Can't jump mine off her car afraid I will blow up the sophisticated electronics in it.
It always happens like that at the worst of times.
Well could be worse at least it is at home and I can deal with it this afternoon.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 06:21:39 AM
Happy Monday.  Why not?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 06:23:18 AM
Happy Monday.  Why not?
Cause it sux as I wait on the Warden to go to work because my battery is dead.   >:(.  And it is fuk'n cold as a bear's ass too.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 06:23:44 AM
Good Morning Tony glad you are Happy.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 06:26:14 AM
Happy Monday.  Why not?
Eskimos would be very happy here today, indeed. Supposed to get down to 11 tonight and 10 tomorrow. Morning Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 06:31:23 AM
Happy Monday.  Why not?
Eskimos would be very happy here today, indeed. Supposed to get down to 11 tonight and 10 tomorrow. Morning Uncle Tony.
Too cold for me!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 06:32:31 AM
Happy Monday.  Why not?
Eskimos would be very happy here today, indeed. Supposed to get down to 11 tonight and 10 tomorrow. Morning Uncle Tony.
Too cold for me!
Too cold for me too!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 06:33:01 AM
Ok time to get ready to run the carpool to work.  Got to prepare to answer 10,000 total nonsense questions from the warden in the car.   ;D
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 06:33:56 AM
Happy Monday.  Why not?
Cause it sux as I wait on the Warden to go to work because my battery is dead.   >:(.  And it is fuk'n cold as a bear's ass too.
My understanding is that a bear's ass is rather warm.  Ya know, with all the fur and all.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 06:35:30 AM
Good Morning Tony glad you are Happy.
I'm not, but I'm trying out the old "fake it till you make it" credo.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 06:37:24 AM
Happy Monday.  Why not?
Eskimos would be very happy here today, indeed. Supposed to get down to 11 tonight and 10 tomorrow. Morning Uncle Tony.
It feels cold here too but according to the news, it's 39° and raining.  I guess I'll take it.  Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 06:41:43 AM
I'm trying to figure out whether I'll have a commute smoke today.  Perhaps just an EPC 2nd corona.  I'd hate to waste a decent small stick when I'm contending with umbrellas and such.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2014, 06:48:04 AM
Happy Monday.  Why not?
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 06:59:48 AM
I'm trying to figure out whether I'll have a commute smoke today.  Perhaps just an EPC 2nd corona.  I'd hate to waste a decent small stick when I'm contending with umbrellas and such.
You waste a small stick every time you bang your wife - Ohhhhhhh!!! Morning Tiny, I mean Tony
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 07:00:10 AM
I'm trying to figure out whether I'll have a commute smoke today.  Perhaps just an EPC 2nd corona.  I'd hate to waste a decent small stick when I'm contending with umbrellas and such.
You waste a small stick every time you bang your wife - Ohhhhhhh!!! Morning Tiny, I mean Tony
So, never? Morning Scott.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 07:02:06 AM
Morning guys. Snow beginning to fall here. Was suppsed to get 3 inches overnight, glad it waited to start until after I got to work.
Your wife was expecting 3 inches overnight but was disappointed - Ohhhhhh!!! Morning Dave
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 07:08:09 AM
good morning guys. 66° and overcast. hard freeze coming in tomorrow. just reset the router in the middle of the park. AJ Overrun perfecto and coffee.
BEAUTIFUL MONDAY!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 07:08:27 AM
Happy Monday.  Why not?
Good morning Tony.
Hiya Chip.  Technically, it's Tuesday for you...  Shall we start bitching and moaning?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 07:09:11 AM
I'm trying to figure out whether I'll have a commute smoke today.  Perhaps just an EPC 2nd corona.  I'd hate to waste a decent small stick when I'm contending with umbrellas and such.
You waste a small stick every time you bang your wife - Ohhhhhhh!!! Morning Tiny, I mean Tony
I don't see that as waste... I get mine!  Good morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 07:10:17 AM
Happy Monday.  Why not?
Good morning Tony.
Hiya Chip.  Technically, it's Tuesday for you...  Shall we start bitching and moaning?
I guess we already have.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 07:11:11 AM
good morning guys. 66° and overcast. hard freeze coming in tomorrow. just reset the router in the middle of the park. AJ Overrun perfecto and coffee.
BEAUTIFUL MONDAY!
Top o' the day to you, Dean.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 07:13:51 AM
good morning guys. 66° and overcast. hard freeze coming in tomorrow. just reset the router in the middle of the park. AJ Overrun perfecto and coffee.
BEAUTIFUL MONDAY!
Top o' the day to you, Dean.
morning Tony. I'm working as a Domestic Engineer today, laundry, sweep, mop, dust. going to be my 'close to do nothing' day.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 07:17:47 AM
from last night:
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 07:19:01 AM
Morning guys. Snow beginning to fall here. Was suppsed to get 3 inches overnight, glad it waited to start until after I got to work.
Your wife was expecting 3 inches overnight but was disappointed - Ohhhhhh!!! Morning Dave
Impaled. The word you were looking for is impaled.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 07:23:25 AM
Morning guys. Snow beginning to fall here. Was suppsed to get 3 inches overnight, glad it waited to start until after I got to work.
Your wife was expecting 3 inches overnight but was disappointed - Ohhhhhh!!! Morning Dave
Impaled. The word you were looking for is impaled.
I was thinking more like poked, jabbed, nudged
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 07:29:31 AM
Boxes of Pudgy Monsters on the free fall as low as $75.04
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 07:48:14 AM
Happy Monday BotL!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 07:54:23 AM
Morning guys. Snow beginning to fall here. Was suppsed to get 3 inches overnight, glad it waited to start until after I got to work.
Your wife was expecting 3 inches overnight but was disappointed - Ohhhhhh!!! Morning Dave
Impaled. The word you were looking for is impaled.
I was thinking more like poked, jabbed, nudged
Yeah, that's probably more accurate.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 07:54:38 AM
Happy Monday BotL!
Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 08:03:24 AM
Happy Monday BotL!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave and the rest of you fine gents!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 08:06:51 AM
Happy Monday BotL!
Good morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 08:11:02 AM
Happy Monday BotL!
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2014, 08:20:03 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 08:33:13 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 08:39:42 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Morning Mark
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 08:45:09 AM
Morning Fish, Bean, CG and Dean.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2014, 08:45:45 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 08:47:30 AM
Morning Fish, Bean, CG and Dean.
Morning Dave, how was the ride in? snicker, snicker
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 08:48:37 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
These morning have been damn cold the last 2 days!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 08:51:23 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 08:58:17 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 09:00:17 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
These morning have been damn cold the last 2 days!
Wonder if that might be because you live in North Fuck'n Dakota and it is Winter?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 09:03:06 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
I prefer a midriff.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 09:03:56 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 09:06:54 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 09:15:19 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
I thought yall were all Browns fans up there!  That is about how much I know about NFL stuff. :)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 09:22:18 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
I thought yall were all Browns fans up there!  That is about how much I know about NFL stuff. :)
Jeez
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 09:24:40 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
I thought yall were all Browns fans up there!  That is about how much I know about NFL stuff. :)
Jeez
Practicing for Tuesday which comes easy when you get  ready to go to work at 5 in the morning and your damn battery is dead ass dead!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 09:26:19 AM
Good morning all!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 09:37:11 AM
Good morning all!
Morning SS
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 09:37:45 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
Shirtsleeves sounds perfectly nice to me for Thanksgiving!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 09:38:35 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2014, 09:44:29 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 09:44:42 AM
Good morning all!
Morning Sam.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 09:45:34 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 09:51:51 AM
I had better see if my Jeep will start this morning. turn signals I don't worry about, nobody in Florida is smart enough to use them, and with my NY plate I can be excused for stupid driving.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: TRO on November 17, 2014, 10:03:58 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
I thought yall were all Browns fans up there!  That is about how much I know about NFL stuff. :)
Jeez
Practicing for Tuesday which comes easy when you get  ready to go to work at 5 in the morning and your damn battery is dead ass dead!
Seems like everyday is Tuesday.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2014, 10:06:35 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
Not likely.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 10:10:15 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
Not likely.
Hey, give those back to Scott!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 10:12:21 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:18:52 AM
I had better see if my Jeep will start this morning. turn signals I don't worry about, nobody in Florida is smart enough to use them, and with my NY plate I can be excused for stupid driving.
Watch out for those snowbirds Dean
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:19:50 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
Not likely.
Hey, give those back to Scott!
Yeah! I'll give you 5 minutes to let go of my balls
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:21:10 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:23:02 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
I thought yall were all Browns fans up there!  That is about how much I know about NFL stuff. :)
Jeez
Practicing for Tuesday which comes easy when you get  ready to go to work at 5 in the morning and your damn battery is dead ass dead!
Did CB leave your interior light on?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 10:23:38 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
No worries, I'll make more.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 10:24:17 AM
so I get the box of CyB coronas and the nice people at Famous sent me a "Villager  Talanga" promo pack with 1 Toro in it.  anyone tried a Talanga or even heard of "villager"?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 10:25:14 AM
Congratulations  on 4k and good morning Tony!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 10:25:44 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
No worries, I'll make more.
That's EXACTLY why we're worried....
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:26:29 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
We have to forgive him, he's from Texas
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:27:06 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
No worries, I'll make more.
That's what worries me
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 10:28:07 AM
so I get the box of CyB coronas and the nice people at Famous sent me a "Villager  Talanga" promo pack with 1 Toro in it.  anyone tried a Talanga or even heard of "villager"?
Name sounds familiar, but for some reason, I was thinking those were machine made smokes.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 10:28:16 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 10:28:34 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 10:29:03 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Fuck this weather...mornin Steve!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 10:29:38 AM
so I get the box of CyB coronas and the nice people at Famous sent me a "Villager  Talanga" promo pack with 1 Toro in it.  anyone tried a Talanga or even heard of "villager"?
I have smoked many Villager Libertad.  Most of their stuff is machine made but they've started making a couple of handmades too.  I can't say I think they're great but they are definitely smokable.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 10:30:21 AM
so I get the box of CyB coronas and the nice people at Famous sent me a "Villager  Talanga" promo pack with 1 Toro in it.  anyone tried a Talanga or even heard of "villager"?
Heard of them never tried one though, the Talanga came out last year I think but maybe year before.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:30:22 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 10:31:05 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Morning BS
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:31:13 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Morning BS
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 10:32:25 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 10:34:29 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 10:34:37 AM
If anyone is still into the FdLA, Famous has boxs of toros for $96.24 w/a FREE My Father & Friends Sampler(5)... shipping included. After catsrule, of course.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:34:38 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
Of course you do, more room to hang your gun racks and Confederate flags. Not to mention headroom for your big, dumb hats
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 10:35:00 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
You must mean the North-East or West, no tree-hugging pussies in ND :)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 10:35:51 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
Of course you do, more room to hang your gun racks and Confederate flags. Not to mention headroom for your big, dumb hats
I need a truck, cause I live in Texas, and drive it on dirt and stuff...sometimes I think about hauling something cause I'm a city slicker, but then I don't...TRUCKS!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 10:36:52 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Morning BS

Morning, Scott. Local Liquor Store had the season's first bottles of ST Choklat... I know everyone was waiting. Well, me anyway.  ;D
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:36:54 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:38:15 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Morning BS

Morning, Scott. Local Liquor Store had the season's first bottles of ST Choklat... I know everyone was waiting. Well, me anyway.  ;D
Nice, I'm waiting to get my hands on this year's Mokah and Victory at Sea
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 10:39:05 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:41:13 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
I'm anxious to try the L'At Cracker Crumbs when they finally hit the shelves
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 10:41:23 AM
Boxes of Pudgy Monsters on the free fall as low as $75.04

Nice deal. Just wish the site supported a Free Ship coupon every once in awhile. Fuckin Lori ruins everything!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 10:42:01 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
I'm anxious to try the L'At Cracker Crumbs when they finally hit the shelves
Ditto - need them for the little winter smokes!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 10:44:39 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Morning BS

Morning, Scott. Local Liquor Store had the season's first bottles of ST Choklat... I know everyone was waiting. Well, me anyway.  ;D
Nice, I'm waiting to get my hands on this year's Mokah and Victory at Sea

Not sure when the Mokah comes out, but last years lasted on shelves here 'til around June or so. Just not as popular here as the Choklat or the Creme Brulee. They also look like the over ordered the PumKing, so those should be going <$6.99 soon. The Warlock sold out by the 2nd week.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 10:47:14 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
I'm anxious to try the L'At Cracker Crumbs when they finally hit the shelves

Would definitely try. Liked both the Bone Crusher and the Skull Breaker.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:48:20 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Morning BS

Morning, Scott. Local Liquor Store had the season's first bottles of ST Choklat... I know everyone was waiting. Well, me anyway.  ;D
Nice, I'm waiting to get my hands on this year's Mokah and Victory at Sea

Not sure when the Mokah comes out, but last years lasted on shelves here 'til around June or so. Just not as popular here as the Choklat or the Creme Brulee. They also look like the over ordered the PumKing, so those should be going <$6.99 soon. The Warlock sold out by the 2nd week.
The Mokah has become my favorite of the ST beers
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:49:24 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
I'm anxious to try the L'At Cracker Crumbs when they finally hit the shelves

Would definitely try. Liked both the Bone Crusher and the Skull Breaker.
I'm a fan of the Tramp Stamp as well
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 10:51:23 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Doesn't sound like a real weekend at all.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 10:52:20 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
I'm anxious to try the L'At Cracker Crumbs when they finally hit the shelves

Would definitely try. Liked both the Bone Crusher and the Skull Breaker.
I'm a fan of the Tramp Stamp as well

I think, for the most part,  must folks get along with Dean.  ;)

Where is 'ol TrampStamp anyway? Getting his nipple pierced now?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 10:52:44 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
Making mine with balsa?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 10:54:20 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
Making mine with balsa?
Not even putting in the effort :)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 10:55:23 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 10:55:59 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
Of course you do, more room to hang your gun racks and Confederate flags. Not to mention headroom for your big, dumb hats
I need a truck, cause I live in Texas, and drive it on dirt and stuff...sometimes I think about hauling something cause I'm a city slicker, but then I don't...TRUCKS!
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 10:56:29 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Doesn't sound like a real weekend at all.
Exactly, not happy about it
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 10:56:31 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 10:58:48 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
I'm anxious to try the L'At Cracker Crumbs when they finally hit the shelves

Would definitely try. Liked both the Bone Crusher and the Skull Breaker.
There's another new one available now, a San Andres Churchill called Satin Glove.  Haven't tried it yet.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 11:00:27 AM
Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
Making mine with balsa?
Not even putting in the effort :)
Cut me low yellow star   :'(
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 11:05:20 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Cool, looks like you have a nephew with a woodworking hobby?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 11:09:19 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2014, 11:10:00 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 11:10:08 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Good morning, Steve.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 11:11:05 AM
Jeep started. oh yeah, I put a new battery in it before leaving NY.......and my turn signals are good.
:)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 11:11:34 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.
Don't listen to them. Scott is just mad that Mark has his nuts on the back of his truck. And Mark is upset his truck has bigger nuts than him.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 11:12:45 AM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
Of course you do, more room to hang your gun racks and Confederate flags. Not to mention headroom for your big, dumb hats
I need a truck, cause I live in Texas, and drive it on dirt and stuff...sometimes I think about hauling something cause I'm a city slicker, but then I don't...TRUCKS!
LALTS

My favorite is the guys who have their 4x4 rigs so high they need a rope ladder to get in, but one little speed bump in the parking lot...  :o
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 11:14:29 AM
Fallen Angel churchill and coffee going. mushroom swiss burgers will be on the grill soon.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 11:15:16 AM
Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
Dean, you get your heat working?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 11:16:57 AM
[...]

Assuming they can even get their BIGBADASSMUTHAFUCKIN trucks started in the morning...
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 11:16:58 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.
Don't listen to them. Scott is just mad that Mark has his nuts on the back of his truck. And Mark is upset his truck has bigger nuts than him.
Sounds like Mrs. Mark is not one to be crossed.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 11:17:05 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 11:19:05 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.

Lol. His Pine Wood Derby car looks to be coming along nicely.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 11:19:14 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
They look very nice.  Even nicer than the Bueso ashtray.  You'd hate to get burn marks on these though.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 11:20:30 AM
Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
Dean, you get your heat working?
kind of. I have electric and two ceramic heaters. I'm still waiting for the furnace parts to come in, but 'maintenance' isn't sure if that's the problem yet. but I'm good. I can always stay warm with the pajamas and movie lady in the park. :)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 11:20:35 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.
Don't listen to them. Scott is just mad that Mark has his nuts on the back of his truck. And Mark is upset his truck has bigger nuts than him.
Thanks for the rundown, Pokie!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 11:20:58 AM
[...]

They forget to plug 'dem diesels in at night after a few beers.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 11:22:12 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 11:22:36 AM
Tried one of the new EPC Dark Rituals over the weekend.  I wanted to hate it as it's a sorry attempt to capitalize on the original, but it was pretty nice.  Definitely not the richness of the original, but a nice stick.  Best of the CI EPC's.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 11:23:58 AM
Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
Dean, you get your heat working?
kind of. I have electric and two ceramic heaters. I'm still waiting for the furnace parts to come in, but 'maintenance' isn't sure if that's the problem yet. but I'm good. I can always stay warm with the pajamas and movie lady in the park. :)
Do what ya gotta do Dean!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 11:24:36 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 11:25:36 AM
[...]

True, I drove my car to work today, DROVE IT! I got in it, it started and I drove it to work
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 11:25:40 AM
Tried one of the new EPC Dark Rituals over the weekend.  I wanted to hate it as it's a sorry attempt to capitalize on the original, but it was pretty nice.  Definitely not the richness of the original, but a nice stick.  Best of the CI EPC's.
Good to know.  How're the French treatin' ya?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2014, 11:25:49 AM
Tried one of the new EPC Dark Rituals over the weekend.  I wanted to hate it as it's a sorry attempt to capitalize on the original, but it was pretty nice.  Definitely not the richness of the original, but a nice stick.  Best of the CI EPC's.
Saw those on the jam yesterday, $25/5, thought about it.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 11:26:16 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Nice and simple, but with really cool exotic woods
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 11:27:24 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 11:27:36 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Nice and simple, but with really cool exotic woods
Are they varnished?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 11:27:56 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Morning BS

Morning, Scott. Local Liquor Store had the season's first bottles of ST Choklat... I know everyone was waiting. Well, me anyway.  ;D
Nice, I'm waiting to get my hands on this year's Mokah and Victory at Sea
I actually found some 22 0z Victory at Sea here Saturday.  Too damn cold and wet out to smoke and drink it though.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2014, 11:27:57 AM
[...]

So you remembered to plug in your Leaf?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 11:29:18 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.
Don't listen to them. Scott is just mad that Mark has his nuts on the back of his truck. And Mark is upset his truck has bigger nuts than him.
Thanks for the rundown, Pokie!
8)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 11:29:18 AM
Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
Dean, you get your heat working?
kind of. I have electric and two ceramic heaters. I'm still waiting for the furnace parts to come in, but 'maintenance' isn't sure if that's the problem yet. but I'm good. I can always stay warm with the pajamas and movie lady in the park. :)
Do what ya gotta do Dean!

you posting from ooh la la land Dave?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 11:29:22 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.
It's about 120º in my office today.  They fucking overdid it with the heat.  I've got a fan on and it's hardly helping.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 11:29:31 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.

Lol. His Pine Wood Derby car looks to be coming along nicely.
LMAO! I can't wait until he gets the wheels off the lathe
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 11:29:45 AM
[...]

+ vroom
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 11:29:51 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.
Well call us back with a weather report tomorrow and Wednesday :)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 11:30:01 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Nice and simple, but with really cool exotic woods
Are they varnished?
Polyurethane coated and waxed :)  That's not the finished product, just after a coat of sanding sealer.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 11:31:12 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.
It's about 120º in my office today.  They fucking overdid it with the heat.  I've got a fan on and it's hardly helping.
And the same at mine
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 11:32:16 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/b0f3c7068910f9d11b6eb06addb7cc53.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/17/be53a51c5575569019c9c908853b5a50.jpg)
Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Nice and simple, but with really cool exotic woods
Are they varnished?
Polyurethane coated and waxed :)  That's not the finished product, just after a coat of sanding sealer.
Just as long as they aren't flammable.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 11:34:19 AM
[...]

Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 11:34:49 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.
It's about 120º in my office today.  They fucking overdid it with the heat.  I've got a fan on and it's hardly helping.
And the same at mine
Ridiculous.  Wanna cut costs?  Lower the fucking heat!  Especially in buildings where the windows don't open.  WTF?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 11:35:24 AM
G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Morning BS

Morning, Scott. Local Liquor Store had the season's first bottles of ST Choklat... I know everyone was waiting. Well, me anyway.  ;D
Nice, I'm waiting to get my hands on this year's Mokah and Victory at Sea
I actually found some 22 0z Victory at Sea here Saturday.  Too damn cold and wet out to smoke and drink it though.
It's easily my favorite beer to smoke with, wait for some nicer weather
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 11:35:54 AM
Hard Freeze Watch
Hard Freeze Watch in effect from Wednesday, 1:00 AM EST until Wednesday, 9:00 AM EST. Source: U.S. National Weather Service.

* MINIMUM TEMPERATURE...25 TO 28 DEGREES.

* DURATIONS...4 TO 8 HOURS WITH THE LONGEST DURATIONS IN LEVY
COUNTY.

* IMPACTS...THESE CONDITIONS COULD KILL CROPS AND OTHER SENSITIVE
VEGETATION.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A HARD FREEZE WATCH MEANS TEMPERATURES AT OR BELOW 27 ARE POSSIBLE
FOR 2 OR MORE HOURS WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 11:39:33 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.
It's about 120º in my office today.  They fucking overdid it with the heat.  I've got a fan on and it's hardly helping.
And the same at mine
Ridiculous.  Wanna cut costs?  Lower the fucking heat!  Especially in buildings where the windows don't open.  WTF?
Love to trade for a bit. This building is freezing right now. It seems like the heat and AC always kick on at the incorrect times.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 11:44:41 AM
how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.
It's about 120º in my office today.  They fucking overdid it with the heat.  I've got a fan on and it's hardly helping.
And the same at mine
Ridiculous.  Wanna cut costs?  Lower the fucking heat!  Especially in buildings where the windows don't open.  WTF?
Love to trade for a bit. This building is freezing right now. It seems like the heat and AC always kick on at the incorrect times.
That sucks too.  That usually seems to be the case on Mondays and Fridays around here.  But your place has people there 24x7, no?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 11:48:03 AM
burgers on!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 11:53:20 AM
[...]

Yes, indeed. You'd think they'd have a system locked down for heat when it's cold and AC when it's hot. Doesn't sound like rocket science, but what do I know?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 11:54:39 AM
Tried one of the new EPC Dark Rituals over the weekend.  I wanted to hate it as it's a sorry attempt to capitalize on the original, but it was pretty nice.  Definitely not the richness of the original, but a nice stick.  Best of the CI EPC's.
Good to know.  How're the French treatin' ya?
Not bad at all.  Lyon does not have the attitude you get in Paris.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 11:59:00 AM
Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
Dean, you get your heat working?
kind of. I have electric and two ceramic heaters. I'm still waiting for the furnace parts to come in, but 'maintenance' isn't sure if that's the problem yet. but I'm good. I can always stay warm with the pajamas and movie lady in the park. :)
Do what ya gotta do Dean!

you posting from ooh la la land Dave?
Indeed I am sir, got to the hotel around three, had a La Paulina Black Label (potent, heavy cocoa) and am now waiting for the restaurant to open (7:00) then may have an AF Short Story and turn in.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 12:00:22 PM
[...]

Good thing you don't work for Home Depot.  If I remember correctly, temps at all stores are controlled from Atlanta.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 12:01:40 PM
[...]

Sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 12:04:44 PM
JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 12:09:01 PM
JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!

"hey, man. smelled dem burgers from over yonder."
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 12:10:36 PM
so I get the box of CyB coronas and the nice people at Famous sent me a "Villager  Talanga" promo pack with 1 Toro in it.  anyone tried a Talanga or even heard of "villager"?
I have smoked many Villager Libertad.  Most of their stuff is machine made but they've started making a couple of handmades too.  I can't say I think they're great but they are definitely smokable.
Thanks!  did some research and this is what the Famous people have to say for themselves on the subject:
Villiger Talanga cigars - One of the only cigars that leaves us absolutely speechless. We have a rule for the newbies in the office: buy what the employees buy. THIS is what the employees, meaning us, buy. This medium bodied offering contains 3 different Nicaraguan longfillers, a Habano binder, and an amazing Honduran Connecticut wrapper, meticulously constructed for a perfect burn every time. This staff pick comes highly recommended for it's unreal flavor and balance. Get yours today!
Buy Villiger Talanga Cigars online at discount prices here at Famous Smoke Shop - your source for Villiger Talanga Cigars.

notice, no mention of "hand made"
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 12:13:03 PM
Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
You must mean the North-East or West, no tree-hugging pussies in ND :)
only because there are no trees in ND....
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 12:13:33 PM
[...]

Temps in my building are controlled in Ft Worth which is 150 miles north of here and had snow on the ground this morning.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 12:13:58 PM
JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!
You mad bro?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 12:14:25 PM
JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!

"hey, man. smelled dem burgers from over yonder."
Hell yeah if I smelled some nice burgers grillling I would have my nose on the trail too.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 12:14:36 PM
[...]

I love emailing IT to change the temp and fan setting in my office...couldn't be more fucking stupid.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 12:16:49 PM
[...]

What!?!?! No creamy gobs of flavor... No sale for me now.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2014, 12:17:13 PM
JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!
You mad bro?
CNS
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 12:17:26 PM
[...]

Oh yeah it can get much stupider - IT sent us an email at 7:30 this morning that the email was not working, got it and one saying it was fixed one right after the other about 9:00.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 12:18:41 PM
[...]

LOL, exactly!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 12:19:07 PM
[...]

That's the best!  "Email is down!...SHIT-how do we tell everyone?...EMAIL THEM!" (facepalm)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 12:19:24 PM
[...]

At least make it cubanesque, fak!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 12:21:09 PM
JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!

"hey, man. smelled dem burgers from over yonder."
Hell yeah if I smelled some nice burgers grillling I would have my nose on the trail too.
a guy can't even eat in peace. so I'm pigging out in front of them.
ha.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 12:21:32 PM
headed outside to smoke one of these MOW Dark Horse seegars.  catch up later.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 12:25:01 PM
[...]

What is on the menu today CG?   Smoked ham on rye with a touch of Grey Poupon (in honor of Travellin French Dave) with some Cheetos for me.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 12:25:34 PM
headed outside to smoke one of these MOW Dark Horse seegars.  catch up later.
Is that those big-azz 64 RG mothers?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 12:26:06 PM
[...]

Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Beef Pot Pie
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Beef Pot Pie
Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Sausage and Cheese Raviolis
   Steak Quesadilla
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: tcarblu on November 17, 2014, 12:34:07 PM
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 12:35:38 PM
[...]

Beef pot pie sounds pretty good on a cold day
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 12:36:23 PM
What is on the menu today CG?   Smoked ham on rye with a touch of Grey Poupon (in honor of Travellin French Dave) with some Cheetos for me.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Beef Pot Pie
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Beef Pot Pie
Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Sausage and Cheese Raviolis
   Steak Quesadilla

Meh. I could go for a good steak queso-dilla, but I'll just have to stick with this turkey sandwich.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 12:37:00 PM
headed outside to smoke one of these MOW Dark Horse seegars.  catch up later.
Is that those big-azz 64 RG mothers?
That's what I thought, but I think he said they were corona.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 12:38:40 PM
What is on the menu today CG?   Smoked ham on rye with a touch of Grey Poupon (in honor of Travellin French Dave) with some Cheetos for me.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Beef Pot Pie
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Beef Pot Pie
Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Sausage and Cheese Raviolis
   Steak Quesadilla

Meh. I could go for a good steak queso-dilla, but I'll just have to stick with this turkey sandwich.
I luv mexican food (ate some Chuy's yesterday) but not a queso-dilla fan.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 12:39:20 PM
Turned cold over there yet BS?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 12:42:59 PM
Turned cold over there yet BS?

Getting there. Pretty chilly this morning, but up around 56 for the high. Tomorrow should be the cold day. Low of 19 predicted. Then back to about 67 by next week.  :o
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 12:44:57 PM
Turned cold over there yet BS?

Getting there. Pretty chilly this morning, but up around 56 for the high. Tomorrow should be the cold day. Low of 19 predicted. Then back to about 67 by next week.  :o
I hope it warms up into the high 60's here like it is supposed to for the weekend, Ihave not had a cigar since last Monday.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 12:47:42 PM
Famous trying to get your BlackFriday money already... $20% purchase over $150.

EMBF20P
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 12:52:06 PM
Turned cold over there yet BS?

Getting there. Pretty chilly this morning, but up around 56 for the high. Tomorrow should be the cold day. Low of 19 predicted. Then back to about 67 by next week.  :o
I hope it warms up into the high 60's here like it is supposed to for the weekend, Ihave not had a cigar since last Monday.

The fall/winter systems have been pretty consistent west-east. So we should be getting whatever hits you a day or 2 later.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 12:54:04 PM
What is on the menu today CG?   Smoked ham on rye with a touch of Grey Poupon (in honor of Travellin French Dave) with some Cheetos for me.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Beef Pot Pie
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Beef Pot Pie
Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Sausage and Cheese Raviolis
   Steak Quesadilla

Meh. I could go for a good steak queso-dilla, but I'll just have to stick with this turkey sandwich.
I did a salad, 2 pieces of steak 'dilla(very good), and a few bites of sub-par ravioli.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 12:56:17 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS STORM. IF YOU ARE IN ITS PATH...PREPARE
IMMEDIATELY FOR DAMAGING WINDS...AND DEADLY CLOUD TO GROUND
LIGHTNING. PEOPLE OUTSIDE SHOULD MOVE TO A SHELTER...PREFERABLY
INSIDE A STRONG BUILDING BUT AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

A TORNADO WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 800 PM EST MONDAY EVENING FOR
WESTERN FLORIDA.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 12:56:26 PM
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.

HMmmm
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 12:58:18 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 01:00:16 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 01:00:57 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS STORM. IF YOU ARE IN ITS PATH...PREPARE
IMMEDIATELY FOR DAMAGING WINDS...AND DEADLY CLOUD TO GROUND
LIGHTNING. PEOPLE OUTSIDE SHOULD MOVE TO A SHELTER...PREFERABLY
INSIDE A STRONG BUILDING BUT AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

A TORNADO WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 800 PM EST MONDAY EVENING FOR
WESTERN FLORIDA.
Getting a little carried away with the tattoo theme, what's up for tomorrow, tramp stamp?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 01:02:02 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 01:04:39 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)
As State Farm Sings "such a good neighbor -  Dean'O is There"
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 01:05:21 PM
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.
Thanks, brutha.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 01:12:09 PM
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.
Thanks, brutha.
Looks like a pretty nice deal what say our TAT man in North Dakota?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 01:13:44 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)
What is Rich'O Danny'O doing still there in the stix with cold weather approaching??? ::)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 01:13:53 PM
headed outside to smoke one of these MOW Dark Horse seegars.  catch up later.
Is that those big-azz 64 RG mothers?
That's what I thought, but I think he said they were corona.
yes, corona sized, and quite good.  i've had 2 so far and pretty decent smoke.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2014, 01:20:39 PM
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.
Thanks, brutha.
Looks like a pretty nice deal what say our TAT man in North Dakota?

I'm still contemplating this one as well... Sale ends today! No pressure.  :D

If anyone is still into the FdLA, Famous has boxs of toros for $96.24 w/a FREE My Father & Friends Sampler(5)... shipping included. After catsrule, of course.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 01:22:09 PM
Evidently the famous people feel pretty strongly about these villagers since it seems if you buy a box (at 25% off of course) they'll give you 2 5ct boxes of these Villager Talangas  just use code ZIN4986.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 01:24:52 PM
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.
Thanks, brutha.
Looks like a pretty nice deal what say our TAT man in North Dakota?

I'm still contemplating this one as well... Sale ends today! No pressure.  :D

If anyone is still into the FdLA, Famous has boxs of toros for $96.24 w/a FREE My Father & Friends Sampler(5)... shipping included. After catsrule, of course.
Best deal I have seen on the Pudgys since Famous had them for $70ish and free shipping...worth it.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 01:26:41 PM
Just in case any of you azz-clowns need help:

The American Cancer Society is offering tips to help you quit smoking during the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 01:29:23 PM
Evidently the famous people feel pretty strongly about these villagers since it seems if you buy a box (at 25% off of course) they'll give you 2 5ct boxes of these Villager Talangas  just use code ZIN4986.
http://villigercigars.com/index.cfm/villiger-talanga   Turns out it is one of their handmades.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 01:31:59 PM
Just in case any of you azz-clowns need help:

The American Cancer Society is offering tips to help you quit smoking during the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014
Commies!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 01:48:21 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 01:51:11 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Stay out of the bush country may be lots of wild animals in there.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 01:51:56 PM
Evidently the famous people feel pretty strongly about these villagers since it seems if you buy a box (at 25% off of course) they'll give you 2 5ct boxes of these Villager Talangas  just use code ZIN4986.
http://villigercigars.com/index.cfm/villiger-talanga   Turns out it is one of their handmades.
Still seems to use machinery at least for "bunching" the tobacco.
Making the "Bunch"

"The filling, which forms the heart of the cigar, is now pressed into the empty shell of the binder, which has been glued to form a tubular shape. Together, they form the bunch, the semi-finished product. It is then possible to give the resulting bunch various other shapes. In our Villiger and Braniff cigars, this process is done with machinery, while La Flor de Ynclan and La Vencedora cigars are bunched by hand."
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 17, 2014, 01:53:36 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Stay out of the bush country may be lots of wild animals in there.
no bush country, it's been trimmed back ...... and I plan to be the only wild animal going in there.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 01:55:17 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Stay out of the bush country may be lots of wild animals in there.
no bush country, it's been trimmed back ...... and I plan to be the only wild animal going in there.
I saw a dead ass buck deer on the side of the road this morning for the same damn reason.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 01:56:23 PM
[...]

Was that from your wife's CAR?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 01:57:20 PM
[...]

PTL NO!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 01:59:25 PM
Just in case any of you azz-clowns need help:

The American Cancer Society is offering tips to help you quit smoking during the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014
I try to make it a point to double up on the 20th.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 01:59:54 PM
[...]

Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 02:00:26 PM
Just in case any of you azz-clowns need help:

The American Cancer Society is offering tips to help you quit smoking during the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014
I try to make it a point to double up on the 20th.
I won't be smoking that night, but I'll drink 2x as much as I planned on
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 02:00:33 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Stay out of the bush country may be lots of wild animals in there.
no bush country, it's been trimmed back ...... and I plan to be the only wild animal going in there.
Haven't stumbled onto any FL swinger clubs yet, huh?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 02:00:48 PM
thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Nothing wrong with a little evening motorboating.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:02:41 PM
RETIREMENT
498 days 9 hours 59 minutes
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 02:03:02 PM
[...]

Seems like he is chartering his own.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 02:03:31 PM
And we have 18!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:03:57 PM
Just in case any of you azz-clowns need help:

The American Cancer Society is offering tips to help you quit smoking during the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014
I try to make it a point to double up on the 20th.
Supposed to be back in the High 60's so as I can sit out to enjoy drinking and smoking!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:12:22 PM
[...]

Lik-A-DA-SPLIT Club open Nights and Weekends or anytime the lights go out!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 02:12:41 PM
Speaking of that, out to enjoy a Short Story before turning in.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 02:13:43 PM
[...]

Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker?  No worries, bro... It's been off the air since '89.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 02:14:18 PM
Speaking of that, out to enjoy a Short Story before turning in.
That sounds good.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:16:11 PM
Speaking of that, out to enjoy a Short Story before turning in.
Well have a good night.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:16:45 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 02:20:44 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:21:31 PM
[...]

I have the VHS Tapes to watch
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:22:28 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
More than two screws and it is cold outside where it is, always something available to fuk-up!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 02:23:38 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
More than two screws and it is cold outside where it is, always something available to fuk-up!
Not like this is installing hinges or something ;)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:24:51 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
More than two screws and it is cold outside where it is, always something available to fuk-up!
Not like this is installing hinges or something ;)
Well that would be true but if I was like you and just watching somebody else doing it I would not think it was a pain in the ass.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2014, 02:25:13 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
About time for me to hop in my car and immediately drive home. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 02:25:36 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
More than two screws and it is cold outside where it is, always something available to fuk-up!
Not like this is installing hinges or something ;)
Well that would be true but if I was like you and just watching somebody else doing it I would not think it was a pain in the ass.
Ohh SHIT - Themz fighti'n words!  ;D
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:29:16 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
About time for me to hop in my car and immediately drive home. Hazzuh!
Later
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 02:38:31 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
About time for me to hop in my car and immediately drive home. Hazzuh!
Ohh sure, Mr. Big Stuff...see ya!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 02:39:08 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
About time for me to hop in my car and immediately drive home. Hazzuh!
LMFAO!  I hope his car starts.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:41:21 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
About time for me to hop in my car and immediately drive home. Hazzuh!
LMFAO!  I hope his car starts.
Do electric cars have to start?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 02:41:55 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
About time for me to hop in my car and immediately drive home. Hazzuh!
LMFAO!  I hope his car starts.
Do electric cars have to start?
You bet.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 02:52:02 PM
Well think I will head out myself.

Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2014, 02:52:09 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
More than two screws and it is cold outside where it is, always something available to fuk-up!
Not like this is installing hinges or something ;)
...or feet.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 02:52:47 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
More than two screws and it is cold outside where it is, always something available to fuk-up!
Not like this is installing hinges or something ;)
...or feet.
I'll make yours out of popsicle sticks!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 03:08:03 PM
mmmmm, Popsicles!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 03:50:21 PM
Austin Police oops - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kg9Q6JLpIFs&list=UUKZGcrxRAhdUi58Mdr565mw#t=203 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kg9Q6JLpIFs&list=UUKZGcrxRAhdUi58Mdr565mw#t=203)
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 04:30:27 PM
ok, so i'm thinking a CyB Corona Real for the ride home since they just showed up today.  think it'll last 45 min?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2014, 04:36:20 PM
giving it a shot anyway.  g'nite all.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 05:05:28 PM
Sheesh!  Banter has been very Monday-like.  Anyhoo, I'm heading out.  Y'all be cool!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 05:11:30 PM
Austin Police oops - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kg9Q6JLpIFs&list=UUKZGcrxRAhdUi58Mdr565mw#t=203 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kg9Q6JLpIFs&list=UUKZGcrxRAhdUi58Mdr565mw#t=203)
Idiots are fuk'n up all the time but then the Union gets them out of it.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2014, 05:12:34 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
Well it was 3 bolts and of course one of the bastards broke off.  Always something but got it done.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2014, 05:51:38 PM
45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
Well it was 3 bolts and of course one of the bastards broke off.  Always something but got it done.
I swear they put the cheapest shit ones on batteries...I'm out for the night, have a good one all!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 06:13:33 PM
I'm embarrassed to post what I smoked on my way home.  Let's just say I was über disappointed in another DE cigar.  I would have preferred a Gurkha.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 17, 2014, 06:18:00 PM
I'm embarrassed to post what I smoked on my way home.  Let's just say I was über disappointed in another DE cigar.  I would have preferred a Gurkha.
Tony, preferring a Gurkha?  Say it ain't so!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 06:20:59 PM
I'm embarrassed to post what I smoked on my way home.  Let's just say I was über disappointed in another DE cigar.  I would have preferred a Gurkha.
Tony, preferring a Gurkha?  Say it ain't so!
Mikey!  How was your trip?  By the way, I've smoked good Gurkhas, just not consistently.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 17, 2014, 06:28:35 PM
I'm embarrassed to post what I smoked on my way home.  Let's just say I was über disappointed in another DE cigar.  I would have preferred a Gurkha.
Tony, preferring a Gurkha?  Say it ain't so!
Mikey!  How was your trip?  By the way, I've smoked good Gurkhas, just not consistently.
infinite varieties of Gurks.  Trip had its moments. Warden got a cold coming home and couldn't share the drving duties then woke up the next day to a flat tire.  Down to single digits tonight with six inches of snow last night.  Global Weirding!
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 06:31:56 PM
I'm embarrassed to post what I smoked on my way home.  Let's just say I was über disappointed in another DE cigar.  I would have preferred a Gurkha.
Tony, preferring a Gurkha?  Say it ain't so!
Mikey!  How was your trip?  By the way, I've smoked good Gurkhas, just not consistently.
infinite varieties of Gurks.  Trip had its moments. Warden got a cold coming home and couldn't share the drving duties then work up the next day to a flat tire.  Down to single digits tonight with six inches of snow last night.  Global Weirding!
Indeed.  I trust the little ladies were thrilled to see you?
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 17, 2014, 06:43:29 PM
I'm embarrassed to post what I smoked on my way home.  Let's just say I was über disappointed in another DE cigar.  I would have preferred a Gurkha.
Tony, preferring a Gurkha?  Say it ain't so!
Mikey!  How was your trip?  By the way, I've smoked good Gurkhas, just not consistently.
infinite varieties of Gurks.  Trip had its moments. Warden got a cold coming home and couldn't share the drving duties then work up the next day to a flat tire.  Down to single digits tonight with six inches of snow last night.  Global Weirding!
Indeed.  I trust the little ladies were thrilled to see you?
great visit with the kiddos.  Enjoyed the nephew's wedding and had a good visit with brother Ben.  Todd married into a large Vietnamese family.  Eight course meal for the reception.  Very tasty.  Felt like the token WASP.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 07:12:53 PM
I'm embarrassed to post what I smoked on my way home.  Let's just say I was über disappointed in another DE cigar.  I would have preferred a Gurkha.
Tony, preferring a Gurkha?  Say it ain't so!
Mikey!  How was your trip?  By the way, I've smoked good Gurkhas, just not consistently.
infinite varieties of Gurks.  Trip had its moments. Warden got a cold coming home and couldn't share the drving duties then work up the next day to a flat tire.  Down to single digits tonight with six inches of snow last night.  Global Weirding!
Indeed.  I trust the little ladies were thrilled to see you?
great visit with the kiddos.  Enjoyed the nephew's wedding and had a good visit with brother Ben.  Todd married into a large Vietnamese family.  Eight course meal for the reception.  Very tasty.  Felt like the token WASP.
There are worst things, that's for sure.  There is a great Vietnamese restaurant near work that I thoroughly enjoy.
Title: Re: 11/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2014, 09:54:51 PM
Fucking Steelers give me agita.