CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 16, 2014, 12:30:35 AM

Title: 11/16/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 16, 2014, 12:30:35 AM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:22:44 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:23:18 AM
3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:25:19 AM
Today is Sunday, Nov. 16, the 320th day of 2014. There are 45 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:25:49 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 16, 1914, the newly created Federal Reserve Banks opened in 12 cities.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:26:33 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:26:55 AM
In 1776, British troops captured Fort Washington in New York during the American Revolution.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:27:28 AM
In 1885, Canadian rebel leader Louis Riel was executed for high treason.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:27:48 AM
In 1907, Oklahoma became the 46th state of the union.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:28:06 AM
In 1917, Georges Clemenceau again became prime minister of France.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:28:33 AM
In 1933, the United States and the Soviet Union established diplomatic relations.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:29:17 AM
In 1939, mob boss Al Capone, ill with syphilis, was released from prison after serving 7 1/2 years for tax evasion and failure to file tax returns.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:29:44 AM
1946, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) was founded at the conclusion of a conference in London.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:30:12 AM
In 1959, the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical "The Sound of Music" opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:30:36 AM
In 1960, Academy Award-winning actor Clark Gable died in Los Angeles at age 59.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:31:03 AM
In 1966, Dr. Samuel H. Sheppard was acquitted in his second trial of murdering his pregnant wife, Marilyn, in 1954.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:31:40 AM

In 1973, Skylab 4, carrying a crew of three astronauts, was launched from Cape Canaveral on an 84-day mission.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:32:13 AM
In 1989, six Jesuit priests, a housekeeper and her daughter were slain by army troops at the University of Central America Jose Simeon Canas in El Salvador.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:32:37 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush picked National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice to be his new secretary of state, succeeding Colin Powell. Al-Jazeera television said it had received a video showing a hooded militant shooting a blindfolded woman in the head; it's believed the woman was kidnapped British aid worker Margaret Hassan. Sunni Muslims in Iraq expressed anger over videotape showing the fatal shooting of a wounded and apparently unarmed man in a Fallujah mosque by a U.S. Marine. (The Marine Corps decided not to court-martial the unidentified corporal.)
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:32:58 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama, on his first-ever trip to China, gave his hosts a pointed, unexpected nudge to stop censoring Internet access, but the message was not widely heard in China, where the president's words were blocked online and shown on only one regional television channel. A U.S. government health task force suggested most women wait until age 50 to get mammograms, conflicting with the American Cancer Society's advice to start at 40. Space shuttle Atlantis blasted off with six astronauts and a full load of spare parts for the International Space Station. Actor Edward Woodward, 79, died in Cornwall, England.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:34:08 AM
One year ago: In his weekly Saturday radio and Internet address, President Barack Obama said improved energy efficiency and higher energy production in the United States were yielding environmental and economic benefits that were helping ensure cleaner air and a more competitive business landscape.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:34:48 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Clu Gulager is 86. Journalist Elizabeth Drew is 79. Blues musician W.C. Clark is 75. Actress Joanna Pettet is 72. Actor Steve Railsback is 69. Actor David Leisure is 64. Actor Miguel Sandoval is 63. Actress Marg Helgenberger is 56. Rock musician Mani is 52. Country singer-musician Keith Burns (Trick Pony) is 51. Tennis player Zina Garrison is 51. Former MLB All-Star pitcher Dwight Gooden is 50. Jazz singer Diana Krall is 50. Actor Harry Lennix is 50. Rock musician Dave Kushner (Velvet Revolver) is 48. Actress Lisa Bonet (boh-NAY') is 47. Actress Tammy Lauren is 46. Rhythm-and-blues singer Bryan Abrams (Color Me Badd) is 45. Actress Martha Plimpton is 44. Actor Michael Irby is 42. Actress Missi Pyle is 42. Olympic gold medal figure skater Oksana Baiul (ahk-SAH'-nah by-OOL') is 37. Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal (JIHL'-ehn-hahl) is 37. Pop singer Trevor Penick is 35. NBA player Amare Stoudemire is 32. Actress Kimberly J. Brown is 30. Rock singer Siva Kaneswaran (The Wanted) is 26. Actor Casey Moss (TV: "Days of Our Lives") is 21. Actor Noah Gray-Cabey is 19.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:35:32 AM
Thought for Today: "History is a gallery of pictures in which there are few originals and many copies." — Alexis de Tocqueville, French historian (1805-1859).
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:36:08 AM
Call Girl
-------------------------

I checked into a hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely so I thought I'd get me one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you're calling for a cab. I grabbed a card on my way in. It was an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy hair, long graceful legs all the way up. You know the kind. So I'm in my room and figure, what the heck, I'll give her a call.

"Hello?" the woman says.

Wow! she sounded sexy. "Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is $ex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring implements, toys, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night; Tie me up, wear a strap on, cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything you want baby. Now, how does that sound?"

She says, "That sounds fantastic,...... but for an outside line Sir, you need to press 9."
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:48:28 AM
Time to head to work, I would say enjoy the jam but it looks like today's Jam will just be another stinker.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 02:10:58 AM
4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 03:07:16 AM
5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 04:26:26 AM
6 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/37.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 05:47:28 AM
7 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 6 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/37.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 05:48:03 AM
Morning Chip, might be derogatory to refer to someone as LSU this morning.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 05:48:41 AM
Morning Chip, might be derogatory to refer to someone as LSU this morning.
Indeed!
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 05:49:08 AM
#6 & 7 are a step up in the Jamming world.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 05:49:12 AM
Morning Chip, might be derogatory to refer to someone as LSU this morning.
Indeed!
I am so glad I didn't stay up and watch that game!
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 05:49:59 AM
#6 & 7 are a step up in the Jamming world.
Better than normal but neither are very exciting anymore.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 05:53:24 AM
Morning Chip, might be derogatory to refer to someone as LSU this morning.
Indeed!
I am so glad I didn't stay up and watch that game!
I went to sleep sometime in the 3rd quarter, truly a pathetic performance when you add in the fact they were playing an 0-5 conference team.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 05:55:05 AM
#6 & 7 are a step up in the Jamming world.
Better than normal but neither are very exciting anymore.
Heck anymore anything besides an AB, Gurkha, Perdomo and the sorts is exciting to me.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 05:58:38 AM
Damn, 3-5" of snow in the TX Panhandle tonight and tomorrow. Down in the 20's again here next couple of days.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 06:06:26 AM
@Chip - just read a funny story about saving the Highland Coffees Shop in Baton Rouge.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 06:18:25 AM
@Chip - just read a funny story about saving the Highland Coffees Shop in Baton Rouge.
Havent seen that, are you talking about CC's or a shop called Highland? I really don't get down Highland Road that much anymore.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 06:19:18 AM
Damn, 3-5" of snow in the TX Panhandle tonight and tomorrow. Down in the 20's again here next couple of days.
Keep that damn snow over there please, I really don't want to fight a I cd storm for the next couple of days.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 06:20:15 AM
Looks like it's just you and I this morning.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 06:26:55 AM
Damn, 3-5" of snow in the TX Panhandle tonight and tomorrow. Down in the 20's again here next couple of days.
Keep that damn snow over there please, I really don't want to fight a I cd storm for the next couple of days.
It will stay well north of us, Panhandle is 300+ miles above me but we will both be freezing again.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 06:28:22 AM
@Chip - just read a funny story about saving the Highland Coffees Shop in Baton Rouge.
Havent seen that, are you talking about CC's or a shop called Highland? I really don't get down Highland Road that much anymore.
a shop called Highland Coffees which  is on Highland Road right across the street from the University, I have actually been there a few years ago.  Made the international news.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 06:29:24 AM
What happens when you take away Louisianans' coffee?

How would you feel if your favourite coffee shop closed?
Independent coffee shop Highland Coffees, a cornerstone of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, was poised to close this coming December over a lease dispute.
But the town's residents came out in their thousands, signing petitions and lobbying for its doors to remain open.
BBC Pop Up, the BBC's first mobile bureau, was in Southern Louisiana through the month of October, covering issues from feral hogs to the state's disappearing coastline.
The three-person BBC team was stopped several times during their stay by Baton Rouge residents, asking if the journalists would cover the story of their community coffee shop while in the region.
As an experiment, BBC journalist Matt Danzico created the team's most hyperlocal story to date, ultimately finding a much wider discussion on what it means for a town to lose its sense of community.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 06:33:38 AM
Looks like it's just you and I this morning.
Yes sir this has become a slackers banter and pretty much dies now by 5 pm.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 06:44:28 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro here. comfortable 56° here. Tues/Wed getting down in the 30's highs in the 50's then warming back up.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 06:51:10 AM
is this all the news that's really important?

'President Obama Spotted Chewing Gum Again While Abroad'.

who the fuck cares!?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 07:05:41 AM
is this all the news that's really important?

'President Obama Spotted Chewing Gum Again While Abroad'.

who the fuck cares!?
I'm sure Fox news does....and maybe the Republicans consider it an impeachable offense.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 07:06:15 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 07:07:14 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro here. comfortable 56° here. Tues/Wed getting down in the 30's highs in the 50's then warming back up.
Morning Dean, nice cigar selection this morning.  Some really cold chit for November coming down south this week.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 07:07:36 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 07:10:52 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
morning Idon'tknowwhereIamthisweek Dave. how do you keep all your traveling straight?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 07:11:31 AM
is this all the news that's really important?

'President Obama Spotted Chewing Gum Again While Abroad'.

who the fuck cares!?
I'm sure Fox news does....and maybe the Republicans consider it an impeachable offense.
Singapore and some other Asian countries (he was in Asia) cane you for chewing gum.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 07:13:27 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro here. comfortable 56° here. Tues/Wed getting down in the 30's highs in the 50's then warming back up.
Morning Dean, nice cigar selection this morning.  Some really cold chit for November coming down south this week.
25° up in NY with snow showers, high of 41°. really glad I'm here enjoying my cigars.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 07:14:52 AM
is this all the news that's really important?

'President Obama Spotted Chewing Gum Again While Abroad'.

who the fuck cares!?
I'm sure Fox news does....and maybe the Republicans consider it an impeachable offense.
Singapore and some other Asian countries (he was in Asia) cane you for chewing gum.
it would be SO nice to see him get his ass whipped!
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 07:20:35 AM
Damn, 3-5" of snow in the TX Panhandle tonight and tomorrow. Down in the 20's again here next couple of days.
Not quite pool weather, but warmer here in NJ.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 07:21:55 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
morning Idon'tknowwhereIamthisweek Dave. how do you keep all your traveling straight?
Calendars on computer and phone.  It's actually when I stay home that I get screwed up.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 07:23:13 AM
So Dean all the ink done?  Just have to heal for a couple of weeks?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 07:26:56 AM
So Dean all the ink done?  Just have to heal for a couple of weeks?
going to take about 2-3 hours next week to finish. a few color enhancements, a bit more shading, and touchups. I do NOT see another one in my future!
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 07:32:57 AM
Damn, 3-5" of snow in the TX Panhandle tonight and tomorrow. Down in the 20's again here next couple of days.
Not quite pool weather, but warmer here in NJ.
49 here now 29 this time tomorrow is the forecast.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 07:44:57 AM
this is the area I use to work in:
http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedstories/20141116013000.php
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 07:49:37 AM
this is the area I use to work in:
http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedstories/20141116013000.php
I guess it is safe to say you don't miss that!
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 07:51:38 AM
 9 Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 4 (Robusto)
          5/27.50
 8 The Griffin's
         10/37.50
 7 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 6 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/37.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 07:55:03 AM
Seems now even Bill Cosby is a bad guy.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 08:01:31 AM
this is the area I use to work in:
http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedstories/20141116013000.php
I guess it is safe to say you don't miss that!
nothing like spending 16 hours telling the plows what to do or where to go, digging up enough guys to cut up downed trees, and clearing ditches that flood during a thaw.
ha!
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 08:08:01 AM
So Dean all the ink done?  Just have to heal for a couple of weeks?
going to take about 2-3 hours next week to finish. a few color enhancements, a bit more shading, and touchups. I do NOT see another one in my future!
Well, it's not like you started small...
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 08:09:47 AM
So Dean all the ink done?  Just have to heal for a couple of weeks?
going to take about 2-3 hours next week to finish. a few color enhancements, a bit more shading, and touchups. I do NOT see another one in my future!
Well, it's not like you started small...
Really!
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 08:10:05 AM
Still reading through the obituaries....I mean college football stories from yesterday.  Not a good day for tigers.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 08:16:00 AM
Still reading through the obituaries....I mean college football stories from yesterday.  Not a good day for tigers.
Terrible day except for the MO Tigers who are about to waltz into the SEC Championship game by way of the easiest schedule in the conference.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 08:19:42 AM
time to get cleaned up and ready for church. catch you all later.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 08:19:50 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 08:27:52 AM
Our boys lost "the Superbowl" last evening, 0-12.  The other team was much bigger and fumbled less.  They weren't used to playing in the cold like that.  And considering what I've just said, I think our guys played a pretty darn good defense.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 08:31:34 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Recovery will take a bit.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 08:32:27 AM
Our boys lost "the Superbowl" last evening, 0-12.  The other team was much bigger and fumbled less.  They weren't used to playing in the cold like that.  And considering what I've just said, I think our guys played a pretty darn good defense.
So how many games did the cunts play yesterday?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 08:39:34 AM
Our boys lost "the Superbowl" last evening, 0-12.  The other team was much bigger and fumbled less.  They weren't used to playing in the cold like that.  And considering what I've just said, I think our guys played a pretty darn good defense.
So how many games did the cunts play yesterday?
Cunts played four.  My daughter played a total of 10 minutes out of 180.  I was actually happy they lost.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 08:43:28 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 08:44:52 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Recovery will take a bit.
Yeah, like until next September at the earliest.  If LSU does not find a quarterback then add at least another year to that.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 08:46:32 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Recovery will take a bit.
Yeah, like until next September at the earliest.  If LSU does not find a quarterback then add at least another year to that.
+1
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 08:47:00 AM
Good morning Dean, Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 08:55:17 AM
10 Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro
         10/32.50
 9 Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 4 (Robusto)
          5/27.50
 8 The Griffin's
         10/37.50
 7 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 6 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/37.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 08:56:20 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Morning Tony.
Hi Dave.  Finish any weekend projects?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 08:58:59 AM
Good morning Dean, Dave and Tony.
Good morning to you, Mr. Morris.  Working hard today?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 09:25:58 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Morning Tony.
Hi Dave.  Finish any weekend projects?
Not a single one unfortunately.  Just no drive, must be the crappy weather.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 09:27:37 AM
Good morning Dean, Dave and Tony.
Good morning to you, Mr. Morris.  Working hard today?
Inventory day, oh such much fun.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 09:34:26 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Morning Tony.
Hi Dave.  Finish any weekend projects?
Not a single one unfortunately.  Just no drive, must be the crappy weather.
I hear that.  Unfortunately a lazy day is not in the cards for me today.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 09:35:01 AM
Good morning Dean, Dave and Tony.
Good morning to you, Mr. Morris.  Working hard today?
Inventory day, oh such much fun.
Sorry to hear it.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 09:46:55 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Morning Tony.
Hi Dave.  Finish any weekend projects?
Not a single one unfortunately.  Just no drive, must be the crappy weather.
I hear that.  Unfortunately a lazy day is not in the cards for me today.
Got to take our son to lunch and then the airport.  Last NASCAR race of ghee year so will watch that for entertainment.  Weather is crap and the fuk'n weather services can't even forecast the current weather much less tonight's or tomorrow's.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 09:48:42 AM
11 AVO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/25.00
10 Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro
         10/32.50
 9 Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 4 (Robusto)
          5/27.50
 8 The Griffin's
         10/37.50
 7 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 6 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/37.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 10:01:13 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Morning Tony.
Hi Dave.  Finish any weekend projects?
Not a single one unfortunately.  Just no drive, must be the crappy weather.
I hear that.  Unfortunately a lazy day is not in the cards for me today.
Got to take our son to lunch and then the airport.  Last NASCAR race of ghee year so will watch that for entertainment.  Weather is crap and the fuk'n weather services can't even forecast the current weather much less tonight's or tomorrow's.
I honestly don't go out of my way to find out about the weather anymore.  I try to be prepared for everything.  Come this time of year, it will be cold and wet.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 10:35:29 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I hope we've all recovered from our losses yesterday.
Morning Tony.
Hi Dave.  Finish any weekend projects?
Not a single one unfortunately.  Just no drive, must be the crappy weather.
I hear that.  Unfortunately a lazy day is not in the cards for me today.
Got to take our son to lunch and then the airport.  Last NASCAR race of ghee year so will watch that for entertainment.  Weather is crap and the fuk'n weather services can't even forecast the current weather much less tonight's or tomorrow's.
I honestly don't go out of my way to find out about the weather anymore.  I try to be prepared for everything.  Come this time of year, it will be cold and wet.
It can be 25 here or 90 on any given day this time of the year but 70 is about the norm.  This mess has lasted much longer than the normal 2-3 days.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 10:38:47 AM
12 Varina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
         10/29.99
11 AVO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/25.00
10 Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro
         10/32.50
 9 Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 4 (Robusto)
          5/27.50
 8 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 6 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/37.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 11:20:45 AM
14 Padron Maduro #3000 (Robusto)
          4/24.00
13 Cohiba XV
             5/29.99
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 11:39:51 AM
15 Victor Sinclair Super-Sampler (5.0"x50)
Victor Sinclair Super-Sampler No. 2 includes 24 cigars:
6 - Victor Sinclair 10th Anniversary Robusto (5" x 50)
6 - Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee Robusto (5" x 50)
6 - Victor Sinclair Primeros Robusto (5" x 50)
6 - Victor Sinclair Triple Corojo Robusto (5" x 50)
         24/37.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 11:42:20 AM
Way to keep up with the list Chip.  Inventory winding down?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 12:42:04 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 16, 2014, 12:44:00 PM
Sheesh.
its game time
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 12:44:09 PM
Victor Sinclair's not moving?  Weird.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 12:48:22 PM
Sheesh.
its game time
Another "easy" game for Pittsburgh so I'm counting on another choke.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 12:48:45 PM
Sheesh.
its game time
Another "easy" game for Pittsburgh so I'm counting on another choke.
Tomorrow night, that is.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 12:52:09 PM
Way to keep up with the list Chip.  Inventory winding down?
Yup! Headed home in a few minutes, started the day at 1:30 this morning so it's that time.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:28:59 PM
16 La Antiguedad by My Father Toro Gordo
          5/34.50
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 01:39:17 PM
17 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/25.00
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 02:45:35 PM
18 Montecristo Churchill Extra (7.5"x52)
          5/32.50
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 03:00:45 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 03:01:51 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 03:08:38 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2014, 03:14:58 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 03:25:38 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
Have not had one since last Monday either and just like Chip it may be another week with more cold moving in.  Temp,has fallen 6 degrees since lunch.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 03:29:52 PM
1st one bites the dust FL Coach Will Muschamp is gone at the end of the season, as he well should be even though not sure who they will get an better unless they can get Spurrier to come back.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 03:37:44 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 03:46:40 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 03:54:38 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Do my tears amuse you?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 03:57:13 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Do my tears amuse you?
Not at all been there and still need to lose some more.  Your simply stated analogy amused me.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 04:55:19 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Do my tears amuse you?
Tears of a clown?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 04:55:45 PM
Once again, time to hit the road.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 04:56:08 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
No calories in a cigar!
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 04:56:44 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Do my tears amuse you?
Tears of a clown?
Tony is trying for Dad of the Year so take it easy on him.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2014, 04:57:12 PM
Once again, time to hit the road.
Have a smooth flight.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 07:16:14 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
Today was my first in about a week also and with another artic blast coming tonight it might be another week for me. Enjoy your event if you can.
The kids are having fun and that's what counts.  I'll have to track down a salad after this ends.  Being a fat fuck sucks.
LOL
Do my tears amuse you?
Tears of a clown?
Tony is trying for Dad of the Year so take it easy on him.
Not at all.  I'm trying to preemptively lower my kids' therapy bills.  The wife and me are fucking them up pretty good though.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2014, 07:16:28 PM
At the United lounge watching the Eagles get destroyed by Green Bay.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 07:17:10 PM
Are you at least able to enjoy a smoke while recapping, Chip?
I did, I had a OOO Maduro after work.
Nothing here since Thursday.  I'm at an event for my daughter, as we speak.  Nothing here for more to eat because of the diet.  Having a cup of black coffee and would love a cigar.
No calories in a cigar!
Where in France are you heading?
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 08:20:27 PM
good evening.
what a beautifully busy day this was.
great sunset on the gulf tonight.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2014, 08:36:37 PM
Nice shots, Dean.  My blood pressure dropped a couple of points just looking at them.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 16, 2014, 08:38:01 PM
Nice shots, Dean.  My blood pressure dropped a couple of points just looking at them.
thanks Mark.....and good evening.
Title: Re: 11/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2014, 08:57:41 PM
Nice shots, Dean.  My blood pressure dropped a couple of points just looking at them.
thanks Mark.....and good evening.
At first I thought they were shots of your new tat.  :)