Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2016, 07:58:03 AM »

Happy birthday Monica Lewinsky !

Blowjobs and cigars all around.
I'm Next, I'm Next!!!!!
Still got some of that creme pie left?

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2016, 07:59:49 AM »

Pretty interesting cigar industry article

http://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2016-is-there-anyway-this-bubble-doesnt-burst/122163
I'm still foolishly holding out hope that the FDA will rescind this. That being said, I'm also stockpiling as much as I can. Lol
Anything is possible but I don't see it happening, once the rule making progress is completed it rarely changes.  You can thank Your Congress (D's and R's) for that as it became their little secret way of enacting terrible legislation without getting the blame for it.  But, that particular legislative act was mostly all Democrat Congress driven but it is still going on today with the R majority in both houses.
And most likely after the election, the Dems will be solidly in control again.

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2016, 08:00:00 AM »

park filled up with weekend campers last night. crying babies, barking dogs, traffic, noise until 1am. inconsiderate assholes.
got a JC the cuban cigar roller's connie toro going with coffee.

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2016, 08:03:50 AM »

Pretty interesting cigar industry article

http://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2016-is-there-anyway-this-bubble-doesnt-burst/122163
I'm still foolishly holding out hope that the FDA will rescind this. That being said, I'm also stockpiling as much as I can. Lol
Though, as the article points out, it's not just the FDA. But they inadvertently made the problem of too many new smokes worse by forcing all these companies to release as much new shit as they could before the deadline.
You will usually find that when an industry (and the cigar industry is a small industry relatively speaking) is taken over and controlled by a very few big Companies the entire Industry goes to chit.  That is exactly why real deals have gotten scarce and prices are elevating so rapidly.  We have not even touched the FDA Fuk'n yet, like you they seem to think it will go away.

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2016, 08:06:17 AM »

Pretty interesting cigar industry article

http://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2016-is-there-anyway-this-bubble-doesnt-burst/122163
I'm still foolishly holding out hope that the FDA will rescind this. That being said, I'm also stockpiling as much as I can. Lol
Anything is possible but I don't see it happening, once the rule making progress is completed it rarely changes.  You can thank Your Congress (D's and R's) for that as it became their little secret way of enacting terrible legislation without getting the blame for it.  But, that particular legislative act was mostly all Democrat Congress driven but it is still going on today with the R majority in both houses.
And most likely after the election, the Dems will be solidly in control again.
I don't think so but in reality does it seem to matter too much?  Other than guns probably not since the Republicans have been high jacked by Rinos.

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2016, 08:08:08 AM »

park filled up with weekend campers last night. crying babies, barking dogs, traffic, noise until 1am. inconsiderate assholes.
got a JC the cuban cigar roller's connie toro going with coffee.
That is why retired people don't do tourist chit during summer and school holidays.  Go 2 weeks after Labor Day and you will own the place.

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2016, 08:10:07 AM »

breakfast.

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2016, 08:11:34 AM »

breakfast.
Looks better than the breakfast I had, which was Honey Nut Cheerios.

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2016, 08:13:57 AM »

I ordered two more bundles of cigars from JC yesterday. he will call me Wednesday to pick them up.

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2016, 08:14:28 AM »

park filled up with weekend campers last night. crying babies, barking dogs, traffic, noise until 1am. inconsiderate assholes.
got a JC the cuban cigar roller's connie toro going with coffee.
Were you really expecting a private nature escape?

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2016, 08:16:43 AM »

breakfast.
Looks like you got that color you were working on Dean.

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2016, 08:17:15 AM »

I ordered two more bundles of cigars from JC yesterday. he will call me Wednesday to pick them up.
Nice little band as well.

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2016, 08:21:09 AM »

park filled up with weekend campers last night. crying babies, barking dogs, traffic, noise until 1am. inconsiderate assholes.
got a JC the cuban cigar roller's connie toro going with coffee.
Were you really expecting a private nature escape?
quiet time is at 11pm, not 1am!

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2016, 08:23:40 AM »

breakfast.
Looks like you got that color you were working on Dean.
got another week of the beach to get darker. I want to feel what black lives matter.

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2016, 08:43:30 AM »

breakfast.
Looks like you got that color you were working on Dean.
got another week of the beach to get darker. I want to feel what black lives matter.
No you don't!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8