Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2016, 09:42:08 AM »

Bean News for Tuesday, May 31:

Johnny Manziel found in obvious place after reportedly being missing

It's not quite "Amazing Grace," but Johnny Manziel has apparently been found after reportedly going missing.
And he was spotted in the likely place one would find Manziel: A nightclub in the wee hours of the morning.

http://www.chron.com/sports/article/Johnny-Manziel-found-in-obvious-place-after-7953227.php
it was either that, or a church "tent revival meeting", right?

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2016, 09:42:59 AM »

Morning Flip

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2016, 09:43:12 AM »

Coffee situation at my house was fuct up for some reason this morning so I need another cup, taking my morning walk to Larazza today.
did the wife toss your favorite coffee things in the dumpster? You know down sizing and all.  8)

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2016, 09:46:31 AM »

Police in South Florida were called to a gruesome scene: a pair of alligators eating a human body in the Everglades on Monday night.

The Sun Sentinel reports that Davie Police Capt. Dale Engle says the body found Sunday in Southwest Ranches, about 20 miles west of Fort Lauderdale, appears to have been at the location for a long time. The body was first spotted by a pair of fishermen.

Engle says officers were able to scare the alligators away from the body but the two lingered as officers tried to recover the body. Officers armed with AR-15s stood guarded the recovery teams at the scene.

“We want to identify who the victim is and possibly figure out what happened to them and how did the end up here? Sgt. Pablo Castaneda of Davie Police asked. “Could it be homicide? Could it be suicide? Could it have involved a fisherman? We don’t know.”
Mighta been the whiskey, might-a been the gin.
Could-a been the three or four six packs, I don't know,
But won't you look at the mess I'm in?
Wasn't that a party,  :o
 have't sung that in karaoke in a good long time...
oh by the way, good morning boys....

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2016, 09:47:20 AM »

Coffee situation at my house was fuct up for some reason this morning so I need another cup, taking my morning walk to Larazza today.
did the wife toss your favorite coffee hings in the dumpster? You know down sizing and all.  8)
I don't know what the deal is, looked like all the coffee equipment was still in place but for some reason it did not work........  We did fill the dumpster over the weekend though and much to my surprise once she got involved in it she did pretty good.

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2016, 09:53:25 AM »

Morning Flip
morning TR,
My youngest brother, his wife and one of his boys(the other is in some college
 world series of baseball this week), are in
town, to see my Mom, we spent time, with them all on Sunday, and
I went back Monday with a bunch of cigars (half gurkhas), for him and the boys.
youngest likes mild , so there was a 5 pack of Beautys in the box.

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2016, 09:55:57 AM »

Coffee situation at my house was fuct up for some reason this morning so I need another cup, taking my morning walk to Larazza today.
did the wife toss your favorite coffee hings in the dumpster? You know down sizing and all.  8)
I don't know what the deal is, looked like all the coffee equipment was still in place but for some reason it did not work........  We did fill the dumpster over the weekend though and much to my surprise once she got involved in it she did pretty good.
that sounds encouraging.  my wife would fill a dumpster with my paperwork and stuff in
a heartbeat.  Now if I suggest we get rid of some of her China dolls, or candles, I would be sleeping
with the fishes.

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2016, 10:06:37 AM »

Coffee situation at my house was fuct up for some reason this morning so I need another cup, taking my morning walk to Larazza today.
did the wife toss your favorite coffee hings in the dumpster? You know down sizing and all.  8)
I don't know what the deal is, looked like all the coffee equipment was still in place but for some reason it did not work........  We did fill the dumpster over the weekend though and much to my surprise once she got involved in it she did pretty good.
that sounds encouraging.  my wife would fill a dumpster with my paperwork and stuff in
a heartbeat.  Now if I suggest we get rid of some of her China dolls, or candles, I would be sleeping
with the fishes.
Paperwork was a big issue, she takes care of the filing of all things important and we had a heavy duty legal size 4-drawer filing cabinet stuffed as tight as it could possibly be and then some full of files.  I got her to start working on thinning it a year ago and a few months back she said she had it done.  Saturday I opened it up and it was still about 75% full so I started looking through stuff and had a shit-fit about it.  Holy crap one thing that stuck in my mind was the statements for Blue Cross insurance claims and payments all the way back to 2005 and another was probably 12" of files for our parents estates, both of which have been all completed and distributed for over 5 years and in the case of mine over 12 years.    I pulled all the crap out piled it on the floor, got a plastic tub like my cigar tubs out and told here she could keep what would fit in there.  Meanwhile I took that damn big filing cabinet out and put it in the dumpster.  Done, she got what was really necessary into that tub with some room left over.   It will forever be a never ending battle with her over all the junk.

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2016, 10:13:02 AM »

Good morning, boys. Taking it easy today. Gonna try out the new grill a little later and then I have to work the concession stand for a few hours later this evening (kids, sheesh).

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2016, 10:23:11 AM »

Good morning, boys. Taking it easy today. Gonna try out the new grill a little later and then I have to work the concession stand for a few hours later this evening (kids, sheesh).
you are selling your kids at a concession stand this evening?  Maybe you are working at a school
bazaar or some such item.

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2016, 10:28:15 AM »

Good morning, boys. Taking it easy today. Gonna try out the new grill a little later and then I have to work the concession stand for a few hours later this evening (kids, sheesh).
Morning Mayor, good you are getting a day off to try out the grill, hope you have it all put together by now!

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2016, 10:36:24 AM »

Good morning, boys. Taking it easy today. Gonna try out the new grill a little later and then I have to work the concession stand for a few hours later this evening (kids, sheesh).
you are selling your kids at a concession stand this evening?  Maybe you are working at a school
bazaar or some such item.
I wish. Parents have to "volunteer" at the concession stand for 4hours for each kid playing baseball. So I'll be in there with the warden the entire time. God help me.

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2016, 10:38:36 AM »

Good morning, boys. Taking it easy today. Gonna try out the new grill a little later and then I have to work the concession stand for a few hours later this evening (kids, sheesh).
you are selling your kids at a concession stand this evening?  Maybe you are working at a school
bazaar or some such item.
I wish. Parents have to "volunteer" at the concession stand for 4hours for each kid playing baseball. So I'll be in there with the warden the entire time. God help me.
Been there dun that - God Help You!

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2016, 10:38:59 AM »

Good morning, boys. Taking it easy today. Gonna try out the new grill a little later and then I have to work the concession stand for a few hours later this evening (kids, sheesh).
Morning Mayor, good you are getting a day off to try out the grill, hope you have it all put together by now!
It was mostly assembled when I bought it. All done now.

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2016, 10:44:09 AM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7