Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

cigar #3: AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 maduro and still more coffee. rain and thunderstorms moving in.
got a good price on 25 at the ABC store with my 'discount points', paid $3.07 a piece for them.
What are you doing visiting the ABC store?
I try to hit it when the cigar reps show up, usually Wednesday mornings. I can usually get a buy 3 get 1 free.
Just stay away from the Absolut rep
yeah, they put the walk in humidor way in the back of the store so I have to walk past all the adult beverages.
There are two large stores here that have humi's and they are both right in the front.
a lot of old drinkers down here, and you can't exspect them walking to far.

I would sure like to go out for a walk but way too cool and windy with this cough I have. >:(

I would sure like to go out for a walk but way too cool and windy with this cough I have. >:(
I may have to take a ride to the bank and PO to get my next cigar in.

Just started snowing for my ride home, cause you know, it was 64 here yesterday. #Cleveland

I would sure like to go out for a walk but way too cool and windy with this cough I have. >:(
I may have to take a ride to the bank and PO to get my next cigar in.
Just drive over and park by the Gulf and watch the waves as you smoke a stogie.

Hazzuh!

I would sure like to go out for a walk but way too cool and windy with this cough I have. >:(
I may have to take a ride to the bank and PO to get my next cigar in.
Just drive over and park by the Gulf and watch the waves as you smoke a stogie.
I could do that too.

Just started snowing for my ride home, cause you know, it was 64 here yesterday. #Cleveland
We're supposed to get it for the ride in tomorrow.

Have a good one Mr. Golf.  Pick a good spot for Tuesday, maybe Monday as well if any are open past 7.

Just started snowing for my ride home, cause you know, it was 64 here yesterday. #Cleveland
We're supposed to get it for the ride in tomorrow.
Looks like it is going to miss us.

Damn I am ready to go home but still got to hang on another hour.

They have censored a gazillion new sites on our internet but PTL the ol' cigar banter still works.  Tried to look at something on Yelp and it was censored as a "picture sharing site"......  Dumbasses.

Jason Chaffetz Plans Hillary Clinton Email Probe

Ryan, McCarthy to Chaffetz: Stay Away From Hillary

Stay far away from Hillary! That's the loud-and-clear message House Speaker Paul Ryan and Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy delivered to Rep. Jason Chaffetz on Wednesday — telling the Utah Republican in a closed-door meeting he cannot go forward with any probe involving Hillary Clinton.

Jason Chaffetz Plans Hillary Clinton Email Probe

Ryan, McCarthy to Chaffetz: Stay Away From Hillary

Stay far away from Hillary! That's the loud-and-clear message House Speaker Paul Ryan and Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy delivered to Rep. Jason Chaffetz on Wednesday — telling the Utah Republican in a closed-door meeting he cannot go forward with any probe involving Hillary Clinton.
That's because there are already half a dozen going on.  Simply no value other than having your name on another committee.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14