⬛🟨🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 537 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨🟩🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've made 3 guesses already and have 1 yellow and 1 green. Might be marinating time. Lol

Time to start a new streak

Wordle 537 X/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟨🟨🟩🟩

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Morning, muchachos.

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.

Time to start a new streak

Wordle 537 X/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟩🟩
Ouch. Yeah, it was a tricky one.

Time to start a new streak

Wordle 537 X/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟩🟩
Ouch. Yeah, it was a tricky one.
Indeed. And I had a lot of valid words I was trying, but I just couldn't eliminate enough letters to get there. Oh well.

Morning, Page2Raz.

Time to start a new streak

Wordle 537 X/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟩🟩
That sucks. I feel your pain.

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
I just assumed he was driving but he may have been flying.

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
I just assumed he was driving but he may have been flying.
I assumed the same, Tony. But flying might've been better if time was that much of a factor.

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
I just assumed he was driving but he may have been flying.
I assumed the same, Tony. But flying might've been better if time was that much of a factor.
I hadn't considered that before this morning. My thoughts are definitely with him.

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
I just assumed he was driving but he may have been flying.
I assumed the same, Tony. But flying might've been better if time was that much of a factor.
I hadn't considered that before this morning. My thoughts are definitely with him.
I honestly thought he said he was driving, but I went back to look and he didn't. But since he usually drives, I think my mind just filled that part in.

I'm sure he knows we're all thinking about him. Shitty time of the year for this to be happening. Not that there's ever a good time, just slightly worse times.

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
I just assumed he was driving but he may have been flying.
I assumed the same, Tony. But flying might've been better if time was that much of a factor.
I hadn't considered that before this morning. My thoughts are definitely with him.
I honestly thought he said he was driving, but I went back to look and he didn't. But since he usually drives, I think my mind just filled that part in.

I'm sure he knows we're all thinking about him. Shitty time of the year for this to be happening. Not that there's ever a good time, just slightly worse times.
Very true.

I'm sure I've mentioned Grandpa's Cheesebarn here several times, an Ohio staple that anyone who lives here will stop at while driving past on 71. In what I hope is not a bad omen, they announced that Grandpa passed today at the age of 93. He was there often, and I talked to him several times. One time several years ago, I saw him stocking shelves. Hell of a nice guy.

Log out time. Until later...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3