Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

off to the hospital.

Morning, muchachos.

Sí, claro, pero ya no me gustan las setas.
I had to look that up. I've always known them as "los hongos".

Morning, muchachos.

Sí, claro, pero ya no me gustan las setas.
I had to look that up. I've always known them as "los hongos".
Okay, follow the Reverend here...Seta is a cooking term, as is champiñon. Hongo is a botanical term, as is callampa. The thing is, hongo is most generally used, especially when using the term metaphorically.  But therein was the problem...if I'd used hongo in this context, it would have come off as if I really meant to talk about Trump's dick...which I didn't.

So to be precise, I used the cooking term.

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd your meeting go last night?
It went as expected. I needed to attend to get my Professional Development Units for my PMP certification. Once a month, it's no big deal. The issue was that the audio equipment wasn't very clear and the speaker had the thickest accent. Needless to say, I had a headache after all that concentration.
good news is, then at least you could go home and ignore the warden(at your own peril!)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-penis-looks-like-toad-from-mario-kart-says-stormy-daniels

Ever since Stormy Daniels said she was writing a tell-all book, there has been feverish anticipation about what dirt she’d reveal about Donald Trump—but it’s safe to say no one predicted this. According to a copy obtained by The Guardian, the book gives excruciating detail of her alleged affair with Trump, including one nightmarish image in which she compares the president’s penis to Toad—the incredibly annoying mushroom character from Mario. “He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes in a book fittingly titled Full Disclosure. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool… I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart... It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.” So, now you know.
My diet has been going great....your posts as of late have helped greatly in me loosing my appetite.
You don't like mushrooms?
not anymore.
Now he'll just have some lonely swiss on his burgers... :-\

[...]

What are you gonna put on your swiss burgers?
bacon
FYI, it IS National Cheeseburger Day, so there's no time like the present to celebrate. Stopping on the way home to pick up some burgers to grill for dinner.
It is also Aging Awareness Day.  [some of us are very aware]

Morning, muchachos.

Sí, claro, pero ya no me gustan las setas.
I had to look that up. I've always known them as "los hongos".
Okay, follow the Reverend here...Seta is a cooking term, as is champiñon. Hongo is a botanical term, as is callampa. The thing is, hongo is most generally used, especially when using the term metaphorically.  But therein was the problem...if I'd used hongo in this context, it would have come off as if I really meant to talk about Trump's dick...which I didn't.

So to be precise, I used the cooking term.
Yea, you're a couple of real fungi's!

Good Day RevRaz.

Flip is here!

I don't have to do lunchtime reports or jokes of the day!   :P

Morning, muchachos.

Sí, claro, pero ya no me gustan las setas.
I had to look that up. I've always known them as "los hongos".
Okay, follow the Reverend here...Seta is a cooking term, as is champiñon. Hongo is a botanical term, as is callampa. The thing is, hongo is most generally used, especially when using the term metaphorically.  But therein was the problem...if I'd used hongo in this context, it would have come off as if I really meant to talk about Trump's dick...which I didn't.

So to be precise, I used the cooking term.
Yea, you're a couple of real fungi's!
The fungest.

Flip is here!

I don't have to do lunchtime reports or jokes of the day!   :P
hot & sour soup, House special Chow fun(not so special).

Morning, muchachos.

Sí, claro, pero ya no me gustan las setas.
I had to look that up. I've always known them as "los hongos".
Okay, follow the Reverend here...Seta is a cooking term, as is champiñon. Hongo is a botanical term, as is callampa. The thing is, hongo is most generally used, especially when using the term metaphorically.  But therein was the problem...if I'd used hongo in this context, it would have come off as if I really meant to talk about Trump's dick...which I didn't.

So to be precise, I used the cooking term.
Yea, you're a couple of real fungi's!
The fungest.
Well, mycologist, but close enough.
Logged