Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

off to the hospital.
I wouldn't want to be the model and I wouldn't want to be where she's at. not many 'normal' patients there.
now HER daughter is trying to set me up with her neighbor.
Hope you have a good calendar app on your phone.

off to the hospital.
I wouldn't want to be the model and I wouldn't want to be where she's at. not many 'normal' patients there.
now HER daughter is trying to set me up with her neighbor.
Hope you have a good calendar app on your phone.
yes, and it's full until the middle of October.

off to the hospital.
I wouldn't want to be the model and I wouldn't want to be where she's at. not many 'normal' patients there.
now HER daughter is trying to set me up with her neighbor.
ok, can't tell the players without a scorecard, this a a ladies daughter, who lounges au natural in
the hotub(nekkid), who is try to set you up with a different lady?

off to the hospital.
I wouldn't want to be the model and I wouldn't want to be where she's at. not many 'normal' patients there.
now HER daughter is trying to set me up with her neighbor.
ok, can't tell the players without a scorecard, this a a ladies daughter, who lounges au natural in
the hotub(nekkid), who is try to set you up with a different lady?
Nope, the model's daughter, not the neighbors daughter.  Keep up Flip!   8)

Tell us a Joke Flip.
“What’s the difference between a pickpocket and peeping tom? A pickpocket snatches watches.”
A fine submission.  Afternoon, HennyFlip.

Good Day RevRaz.
Today I'm LinguistRaz
Is that a variant of Cunnilingus ?
Well, I've been told I'm quite cunning...
So a potential Dean protégé....
SenseiDean will have GrasshopperRaz waxing his truck shortly.

off to the hospital.
I wouldn't want to be the model and I wouldn't want to be where she's at. not many 'normal' patients there.
now HER daughter is trying to set me up with her neighbor.
ok, can't tell the players without a scorecard, this a a ladies daughter, who lounges au natural in
the hotub(nekkid), who is try to set you up with a different lady?
I posted a scorecard twice now. I'm having a difficult time keeping track now too.

off to the hospital.
I wouldn't want to be the model and I wouldn't want to be where she's at. not many 'normal' patients there.
now HER daughter is trying to set me up with her neighbor.
ok, can't tell the players without a scorecard, this a a ladies daughter, who lounges au natural in
the hotub(nekkid), who is try to set you up with a different lady?
Nope, the model's daughter, not the neighbors daughter.  Keep up Flip!   8)
ok, you are driving around the daughter with the deadbeat boyfriend who totaled her car right,
or are you just bringing her to work in the morning, and picking up another random woman in the afternoon?

Not looking good for an afternoon cigar today. Pouring like a son-of-a-bitch here.
You're in the middle of a nice sized band, looks to be clear behind it for a bit, so don't give up on that cigar.
My cigar of the day was a Padron 3000. Never disappoints. Lots of flavor on the retrohale.

Not looking good for an afternoon cigar today. Pouring like a son-of-a-bitch here.
You're in the middle of a nice sized band, looks to be clear behind it for a bit, so don't give up on that cigar.
My cigar of the day was a Padron 3000. Never disappoints. Lots of flavor on the retrohale.

Told you you'd be able to get that cigar in.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]