Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2017, 06:18:22 PM »

94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
Only 96/105 down here
Down to 98/108 here.  Cooling trend underway.
Really gorgeous here. I should be on the motorcycle instead of working.
Did you see that Glck 19 offer I posted for you yesterday?
Yes, and I'm sorely tempted. I found some gun money. But I'm trying to resist temptation.
That offer is good until July 25 if they don't sell out.

« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2017, 06:24:57 PM »

94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
Only 96/105 down here
Down to 98/108 here.  Cooling trend underway.
Really gorgeous here. I should be on the motorcycle instead of working.
Did you see that Glck 19 offer I posted for you yesterday?
Yes, and I'm sorely tempted. I found some gun money. But I'm trying to resist temptation.
That offer is good until July 25 if they don't sell out.
I think we're starting to see the dump of inventory in preparation for the new models - of which I really like what I've seen. But that pits my inner cheapskate against my desire for the new models.

« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2017, 07:11:52 PM »

And Disneyland caves to the idiot SJW's. They're going to pull the "Bride Auction" banner from "Pirates of the Caribbean" at Disneyland.

Dumbasses.

« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2017, 08:32:38 PM »

And Disneyland caves to the idiot SJW's. They're going to pull the "Bride Auction" banner from "Pirates of the Caribbean" at Disneyland.

Dumbasses.
Do the pirates still chase the lasses around, or do they now chase gender-undetermined types?

« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2017, 08:36:16 PM »

You get your cigar Bean?

« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2017, 08:38:26 PM »

Sheesh, I am starting to feel like Dean and CB.  Got a hot pad on my jaw and an ice pack on my shoulder.

Getting old is hell!

« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2017, 08:38:58 PM »

And Disneyland caves to the idiot SJW's. They're going to pull the "Bride Auction" banner from "Pirates of the Caribbean" at Disneyland.

Dumbasses.
Do the pirates still chase the lasses around, or do they now chase gender-undetermined types?
Dunno, but I expect they'll now have have some gay pirates. Maybe in the jail scene.

« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2017, 08:46:35 PM »

redheads boat motor shit the bed, we will have to sit by the fire pit and hot tub smoking cigars and drinking coffee.
Better it happened at the dock than out wherever you cruise to.
absolutely. I am motor illiterate. going to Dan's Clam Shack for dinner tonight, just a local dive where they complain that the french fries taste like seafood because the cook everything in the same grease. you can be sure I will not be doing fried sides.
Is Fried Sides her nickname?
nope, Redhead is her nickname. fried sides would be hush puppies, onion rings, and fries. unless you want them tasting like fried clams, oysters, Grouper, or shrimp. I just want a seafood platter, hold the sides, extra cocktail sauce.
way too much food.

« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2017, 09:19:53 PM »

You get your cigar Bean?
Nope. Watching some dumbass movie the warden picked out.  Maybe later.

« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2017, 09:43:06 PM »

Sheesh, I am starting to feel like Dean and CB.  Got a hot pad on my jaw and an ice pack on my shoulder.

Getting old is hell!
You're only as old as you feel.

Er...wait...

« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2017, 09:44:54 PM »

Well, the state legisfuckers have passed a budget, and looks like I'll be getting a 2.5% raise. Personally, I opposed the raise, but I also opposed the various tax increases. Since they passed the tax increases, I'll tale the damned raise to pay for them.

Assholes, every goddam one of them.

« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2017, 09:50:12 PM »

Okay, now to wolf down some food and take a short motorcycle ride. Very short. Five minutes to the softball fields to watch my sons play in the church league.

But it's somethin'.

« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2017, 10:15:25 PM »

Thunder and lightning all around us but no rain. Great light show.

« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2017, 10:18:56 PM »

redheads boat motor shit the bed, we will have to sit by the fire pit and hot tub smoking cigars and drinking coffee.
Better it happened at the dock than out wherever you cruise to.
absolutely. I am motor illiterate. going to Dan's Clam Shack for dinner tonight, just a local dive where they complain that the french fries taste like seafood because the cook everything in the same grease. you can be sure I will not be doing fried sides.
Is Fried Sides her nickname?
nope, Redhead is her nickname. fried sides would be hush puppies, onion rings, and fries. unless you want them tasting like fried clams, oysters, Grouper, or shrimp. I just want a seafood platter, hold the sides, extra cocktail sauce.
way too much food.
That is a plate full, looks good too.

« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2017, 10:19:14 PM »

Thunder and lightning all around us but no rain. Great light show.
Raining at Daytona
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10