« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2014, 09:12:50 AM »

Well said, LTG.  I was thinking along the same lines.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2014, 09:17:35 AM »

Morning all. Gonna be hard to tell everyone apart, since I had to turn the avi's off for work. Everyone looks like Greg. Haha.
one good thing about only using the phone, no one to be snooping on me.
Must be nice. Regular banter was sketchy enough at times with some of the avi's, especially Dean's on the weekends. But this one is out of the question.

Avi's Disabled!  Not to be grumpy but many Avi's are enjoyable and express thoughts, etc but when you use them that cause everyone at work and even at home for some to have to keep them hidden they become pointless.  Everyone has access to all the porn sites imaginable online to view things as desired so maybe everyone could "self police" themselves with a little restraint on the photos so we can all enjoy the avi's all the time!  Just my 2 cents worth.

I received PMs along the same lines.  Haven't really had time to process this and not sure what to do about it.  I definitely don't have the time, nor do I wish to, police the forum.  We're all supposed to be adults here.  I want to let this bake in a bit before I start making more changes.
I say let it stay as it is. Having to censor ourselves was one of the main reasons we were looking forward to getting away from CI's banter. If some of us can't have the avi's turned on, shouldn't be a big deal. We're here for the conversation, not for the little pictures. IMFO, no offense, etc.
Sometimes the conversation even approaches witty repartee

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2014, 09:19:49 AM »

[...]

NOT AT THIS FUCKING SITE.  I WON'T STAND FOR IT!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2014, 09:22:38 AM »

[...]

Sorry, Tony.  What did you expect from a newbie?

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2014, 09:26:38 AM »

[...]

Ha!
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2014, 09:31:53 AM »

Fucking waterfall of quote boxes.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2014, 09:32:44 AM »

Also, sheesh.  (Gotta pad that post count before CB shows up.)

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2014, 09:33:04 AM »

Fucking waterfall of quote boxes.
Better than having to read backwards through the post to find the last separators.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2014, 09:35:44 AM »

Fucking waterfall of quote boxes.
Better than having to read backwards through the post to find the last separators.

First world problems.

« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2014, 09:42:45 AM »

Fucking waterfall of quote boxes.
Better than having to read backwards through the post to find the last separators.
//////Aint that the truth lol
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2014, 09:55:41 AM »

Good morning?

« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2014, 09:59:55 AM »

This is very bad, took the day off to paint the deck, now I'm stuck by the computer..... 8)

« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2014, 10:00:59 AM »

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2014, 10:01:33 AM »

Good morning?

Welcome to the new world, DR.  But sorry, a Dave beat you here.

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2014, 10:01:54 AM »

Good morning?
  <><><><><> Morning back at you dave