Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2016, 07:42:44 AM »

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2016, 07:43:09 AM »

Morning working stiffs, retired, and pseudo-retired BOTL.

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2016, 07:46:17 AM »

Morning Fish
Morning Dave, I'm already thinking about trying to smoke a cigar tonight
Going home day for me with Float'n and Smok'n planned as soon as I get home.
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
Be careful what you ask for!
I'm 100% sure about this one
It is a detailed and well rehearsed process because I don't want to leave something in the house after I am in the pool.

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2016, 07:46:35 AM »

Morning working stiffs, retired, and pseudo-retired BOTL.
Morning Bean

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2016, 07:51:38 AM »

Morning working stiffs, retired, and pseudo-retired BOTL.
how do you tell who's who?

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2016, 07:51:45 AM »

Morning Fish
Morning Dave, I'm already thinking about trying to smoke a cigar tonight
Going home day for me with Float'n and Smok'n planned as soon as I get home.
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
Be careful what you ask for!
I'm 100% sure about this one
It is a detailed and well rehearsed process because I don't want to leave something in the house after I am in the pool.
Indeed.

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2016, 07:53:26 AM »

Morning working stiffs, retired, and pseudo-retired BOTL.
how do you tell who's who?
Well you certainly aren't helping, BlurredLinesDean.

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2016, 07:56:48 AM »

looking forward to going home tomorrow but not looking forward to packing all this gear up. wonder if I can sell it while I'm here.

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2016, 08:04:12 AM »

Time to hit the road, next stop Sweetwater, TX.

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2016, 08:11:28 AM »

Time to hit the road, next stop Sweetwater, TX.
safe travels HeadingForThePoolToSmokeACigarDave.

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2016, 08:40:43 AM »

Morning Fish
Morning Dave, I'm already thinking about trying to smoke a cigar tonight
Going home day for me with Float'n and Smok'n planned as soon as I get home.
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
Be careful what you ask for!
I'm 100% sure about this one
It is a detailed and well rehearsed process because I don't want to leave something in the house after I am in the pool.
That's exactly what I'm envisioning, you delicately trying to mount the flotation device to keep as dry as possible, cigar, beverage, ashtray nearby. Must be quite a ritual

« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2016, 08:47:53 AM »

Morning Fish
Morning Dave, I'm already thinking about trying to smoke a cigar tonight
Going home day for me with Float'n and Smok'n planned as soon as I get home.
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
Be careful what you ask for!
I'm 100% sure about this one
It is a detailed and well rehearsed process because I don't want to leave something in the house after I am in the pool.
That's exactly what I'm envisioning, you delicately trying to mount the flotation device to keep as dry as possible, cigar, beverage, ashtray nearby. Must be quite a ritual
Really not that complicated.  Really no different than setting up for a dry land herf except for the stuff you'd have for the pool, ie flotation device and towel. Only once did I ever drop my cigar into the pool.   That does suck.

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2016, 08:48:39 AM »

Morning Fish
Morning Dave, I'm already thinking about trying to smoke a cigar tonight
Going home day for me with Float'n and Smok'n planned as soon as I get home.
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
Be careful what you ask for!
I'm 100% sure about this one
It is a detailed and well rehearsed process because I don't want to leave something in the house after I am in the pool.
That's exactly what I'm envisioning, you delicately trying to mount the flotation device to keep as dry as possible, cigar, beverage, ashtray nearby. Must be quite a ritual
With his wife sitting on the deck, blow drying her hair.

« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2016, 08:57:47 AM »

[...]
Oh, it's very different! The consequences are much greater and the process of Tex on-boarding the floatie is fascinating

« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2016, 08:58:12 AM »

Good morning, guys. Wound up no cigar for me yesterday so I definitely have to smoke one today.

Glad the CA boys had a nice time yesterday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12