Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19

  • Administrator
6/2/2016
« on: June 02, 2016, 12:16:58 AM »

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 12:35:48 AM »

Thanks, Tony.
Hi Rick.  Please post a review of the REO.  The originals were made by DPG for Rocky, Espinosa & Ortega. OTT they were too spicy for my palate at the time.
Gave most of them away. But rediscovered them a year or so later at the bottom of the
humidor where they had been marinating. What a difference! They were so tasty & good (in the robusto & Chairman). So I am curious to see how good they are.  I'm tempted to
break the spending hiatus.
P.S. Could use your help ... for so long this Spring, it was cool & rainy, so no need for A/C, but for the past 2 weeks it's gotten well into the eighties & the A/C doesn't seem to be working. (unit is in condo ... showing 78F & 68%H! I've turned switches on & off including breakers ... unit is less than 3 years old).  Condo is on first floor, so keeping windows open at night is not an option ... all someone would have to do us kick in screen & walk right into living room or BR.  I'm in the middle of moving (a lot of lifting & carrying by myself out into the heat up stairs to parking lot, so it would be nice to have a place inside to cool off.  Any thoughts, suggestions?  No sticker on unit to identify the installer.  Landlady comes back from overseas on Tuesday, so not easy to speak to. Sorry for the extended post. Didn't intend to get into this.

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 02:59:38 AM »

Hi Sly yes the REO is made by just Ortega and I think the blend components are different. I do remember the old ones.

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 03:05:18 AM »

As for the AC there are many things that can be wrong or bad but surprisingly most of the time it is a control issue. A bad thermostat, check batteries. See that the indoor fan comes on if so see if the outdoor fan is on. Wish I could help further. Try the obvious stuff 1st. Good luck.

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 04:54:33 AM »

Morning, all. End of the week is in sight.

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 05:36:14 AM »

Morning Blue and Golf.

End of the work week is today!

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 05:39:02 AM »

Good offer on 601 LaBomba Napalms behind Door #2 at the Sister.  10/$32.50

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 05:41:37 AM »

Good offer on 601 LaBomba Napalms behind Door #2 at the Sister.  10/$32.50
Morning, Dave. Picked up a box of AB American Sungrown coronas at the place yesterday with the 20% off and $1 shipping.

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 05:41:41 AM »

More rain!  Sheesh!

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 05:42:30 AM »

Good offer on 601 LaBomba Napalms behind Door #2 at the Sister.  10/$32.50
Morning, Dave. Picked up a box of AB American Sungrown coronas at the place yesterday with the 20% off and $1 shipping.
Some good deals to be had there sometimes

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2016, 05:42:57 AM »

Hi Sly yes the REO is made by just Ortega and I think the blend components are different. I do remember the old ones.
Added a bundle of the coronas to my last order, curious to see how they are. Hard to go wrong at 20/$25, but we'll see.

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2016, 05:44:57 AM »

Good offer on 601 LaBomba Napalms behind Door #2 at the Sister.  10/$32.50
Morning, Dave. Picked up a box of AB American Sungrown coronas at the place yesterday with the 20% off and $1 shipping.
Some good deals to be had there sometimes
Usually takes a coupon code to make it good there, it seems. But when it's good, you can't argue with it.

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 05:47:28 AM »

Good offer on 601 LaBomba Napalms behind Door #2 at the Sister.  10/$32.50
They gave me a 10% Birthday Discount making them 10/$29.25 with FS.

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2016, 05:52:33 AM »

Hi Sly yes the REO is made by just Ortega and I think the blend components are different. I do remember the old ones.
Added a bundle of the coronas to my last order, curious to see how they are. Hard to go wrong at 20/$25, but we'll see.
I can give you a thumbs up or down. I have a few Cigars in a boveda pack in the man cave of yet to try's. also got a few sticks from juniors.

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2016, 05:53:54 AM »

Good offer on 601 LaBomba Napalms behind Door #2 at the Sister.  10/$32.50
They gave me a 10% Birthday Discount making them 10/$29.25 with FS.
Morning Tex and Dave. Back in a few
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19