Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good evening, gents. Been a busy day but a productive one too. Already home and getting ready to see what's for dinner.

The troops waiting on the cook again?
I thought they were but I was pleasantly surprised to find dinner being prepared. So I will sit here and banter until it's ready.

See... miracles do happen.  ;)

Good evening, gents. Been a busy day but a productive one too. Already home and getting ready to see what's for dinner.

The troops waiting on the cook again?
No. They're waiting on Tony.
You cut me deep, Raz.
There's an echo in here.

Just hasslin' yuh, Mr. Mayor.

Good evening, gents. Been a busy day but a productive one too. Already home and getting ready to see what's for dinner.

The troops waiting on the cook again?
I thought they were but I was pleasantly surprised to find dinner being prepared. So I will sit here and banter until it's ready.

See... miracles do happen.  ;)
I think maybe someone heard me bitchin'. Whatever!

Good evening, gents. Been a busy day but a productive one too. Already home and getting ready to see what's for dinner.

The troops waiting on the cook again?
No. They're waiting on Tony.
You cut me deep, Raz.
There's an echo in here.

Just hasslin' yuh, Mr. Mayor.
I wouldn't have it any other way. It's in the first post of the day.

Oh, vampire posting - at least according to Beibs.

You suck the life outta da banter?
Scott. Claims I sleep during the day and only come out at night.
Scott Claims?  So you believe it? ??? ???
Fukk no!  Can you anyone believe anything Scott claims?
Hey!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

HE Lonsdale on fire. NOS 2015 Beer Camp Hoppy Lager in hand.

....Still no raspberry. Wait! No. That's not it.

HE nubbed... very nice smoke. That's it for me.  Later, fellas.

HE Lonsdale on fire. NOS 2015 Beer Camp Hoppy Lager in hand.

....Still no raspberry. Wait! No. That's not it.

HE nubbed... very nice smoke. That's it for me.  Later, fellas.
I need to pick up more too. Enjoyable for sure.

Evening crickets.  Another busy day winding down.  The good news, our owls are back!  The bad news, tomorrow isn't Friday.  The no news, the bathroom isn't done.

So who among you is planning to purchase CFest tics on Saturday?  I'm going to pass, as the after party is where the action's at (TWNateS).

Assuming I can work a trip up to eastern PA end of April.  Maybe if I can finish the bathroom by then the warden will grant me a kitchen pass.

Assuming I can work a trip up to eastern PA end of April.  Maybe if I can finish the bathroom by then the warden will grant me a kitchen pass.
Drop through and I'll join you otherwise another CF goes unattended by me.  Or gonna be down your way for a family get together in March and I can just stay over at your place till CF.  Sponge seegars and elixer off of you and Tex.  Oh, will do home renovations for smokes.  Then you can drop me off on your way back home.  BRILLIANT!

Assuming I can work a trip up to eastern PA end of April.  Maybe if I can finish the bathroom by then the warden will grant me a kitchen pass.
Drop through and I'll join you otherwise another CF goes unattended by me.  Or gonna be down your way for a family get together in March and I can just stay over at your place till CF.  Sponge seegars and elixer off of you and Tex.  Oh, will do home renovations for smokes.  Then you can drop me off on your way back home.  BRILLIANT!
Must have stunned everyone to silence with my brilliant idea.

Assuming I can work a trip up to eastern PA end of April.  Maybe if I can finish the bathroom by then the warden will grant me a kitchen pass.
Drop through and I'll join you otherwise another CF goes unattended by me.  Or gonna be down your way for a family get together in March and I can just stay over at your place till CF.  Sponge seegars and elixer off of you and Tex.  Oh, will do home renovations for smokes.  Then you can drop me off on your way back home.  BRILLIANT!
Must have stunned everyone to silence with my brilliant idea.
Or run everybody off...

Assuming I can work a trip up to eastern PA end of April.  Maybe if I can finish the bathroom by then the warden will grant me a kitchen pass.
Drop through and I'll join you otherwise another CF goes unattended by me.  Or gonna be down your way for a family get together in March and I can just stay over at your place till CF.  Sponge seegars and elixer off of you and Tex.  Oh, will do home renovations for smokes.  Then you can drop me off on your way back home.  BRILLIANT!
Must have stunned everyone to silence with my brilliant idea.
Or run everybody off...
CB, there was never an everybody.  Tex is in bed, Tony's cleaning up the kitchen, Scott is walking his dog again, and amazingly none of the remaining Daves are around. A Davevoid.

Assuming I can work a trip up to eastern PA end of April.  Maybe if I can finish the bathroom by then the warden will grant me a kitchen pass.
Drop through and I'll join you otherwise another CF goes unattended by me.  Or gonna be down your way for a family get together in March and I can just stay over at your place till CF.  Sponge seegars and elixer off of you and Tex.  Oh, will do home renovations for smokes.  Then you can drop me off on your way back home.  BRILLIANT!
Must have stunned everyone to silence with my brilliant idea.
Or run everybody off...
CB, there was never an everybody.  Tex is in bed, Tony's cleaning up the kitchen, Scott is walking his dog again, and amazingly none of the remaining Daves are around. A Davevoid.
DaveVoid.  I like it!  CMAO.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21