Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

And that's my cue.  See ya Thursday.

And goodnight from CCB...

Assuming I can work a trip up to eastern PA end of April.  Maybe if I can finish the bathroom by then the warden will grant me a kitchen pass.
Drop through and I'll join you otherwise another CF goes unattended by me.  Or gonna be down your way for a family get together in March and I can just stay over at your place till CF.  Sponge seegars and elixer off of you and Tex.  Oh, will do home renovations for smokes.  Then you can drop me off on your way back home.  BRILLIANT!
Must have stunned everyone to silence with my brilliant idea.
Or run everybody off...
CB, there was never an everybody.  Tex is in bed, Tony's cleaning up the kitchen, Scott is walking his dog again, and amazingly none of the remaining Daves are around. A Davevoid.
DaveVoid.  I like it!  CMAO.
How about a DaveAvoid too?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]