Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Blue, LSU & Golf.
Good morning Native.

Feeling some better today guess I will venture back to work in about 30 minutes.

Meeting this afternoon with the home designer to work on the retirement place.
Don't forget the high toilets. Morning, Dave.

I have been liking the cao flathead as of late but I am sure I will tire of them.
I liked that one as well.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Feeling some better today guess I will venture back to work in about 30 minutes.

Meeting this afternoon with the home designer to work on the retirement place.
Dont let the warden do that chore like I did, she didn't tell the guy the driveway would be to the east side of the house and he drew the plans with it on the west side, had to pay even more for the drastic change.  After 6 months in the house we found so many things we would have liked to have done better.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Feeling some better today guess I will venture back to work in about 30 minutes.

Meeting this afternoon with the home designer to work on the retirement place.
Don't forget the high toilets. Morning, Dave.
Wheelchair accessible is another big factor for those of us aging, cheaper to do that now than later.

Feeling some better today guess I will venture back to work in about 30 minutes.

Meeting this afternoon with the home designer to work on the retirement place.
Don't forget the high toilets. Morning, Dave.
And hand rails!

Feeling some better today guess I will venture back to work in about 30 minutes.

Meeting this afternoon with the home designer to work on the retirement place.
Don't forget the high toilets. Morning, Dave.
Wheelchair accessible is another big factor for those of us aging, cheaper to do that now than later.
Amen, putting 3' doors in critical locations.

Feeling some better today guess I will venture back to work in about 30 minutes.

Meeting this afternoon with the home designer to work on the retirement place.
Dont let the warden do that chore like I did, she didn't tell the guy the driveway would be to the east side of the house and he drew the plans with it on the west side, had to pay even more for the drastic change.  After 6 months in the house we found so many things we would have liked to have done better.
After you move in that always happens no matter how well,you plan.  As for the driveway, shit happens.

We have not settled on a lot yet so at this time we are just having a conceptual plan done not a construction plan so there will be plenty of opportunities to make changes along the way without penalty.  We just need exterior dimentions, elevations and a non-detailed floor plan to move forward.

Morning soon to be retired Dave.

I actually have most of the design done by hand myself but if you have never tried it designing stairs in a house is a real trick.  Also modern architecturalCAD programs and people that are efficient using them make exterior elevations and renderings a snap.

Morning soon to be retired Dave.
Not soon enough, probably 12 months away but with both of us retiring and moving half-way across the continent it takes a lot of planning.

Time to get ready for work, BBL.

Time to get ready for work, BBL.
I'll be home soon hopefully. Take care Dave.

Feeling some better today guess I will venture back to work in about 30 minutes.

Meeting this afternoon with the home designer to work on the retirement place.
Don't forget the high toilets. Morning, Dave.
Go with the American Standard Champion line....both higher and great flushability!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Rick!
Happy Signing Day Hump Day.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21