Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Speaking of dips, guess who returned home after a mere 13 hours?  Trains were pretty screwed up so I'm glad I took the time to smoke the H. Upmann - The Banker.  Solid stick.
The "new" Banker?
Get out.  There's an old and a new?  I can't keep up with these friggin cigars.  I need to find a new hobby.
Way back in aught nine there was a HU Banker part of a long string of Banker releases.  Hell of a lot of seegars in a mere six years.  More than half the cigars out there weren't even around.  Maybe more.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]