Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

I've got a crazy day in front of me. Still trying to figure out whether I should commute. It would be really good to be seen in the office today but I need to get things done ahead of a couple of today's meetings.

It all kept me from getting a good night's sleep. I may as well get started.
Not a great start to the day. Hopefully it gets better.
Made the decision not to commute. Getting myself organized and feeling a bit more at ease about what needs to get done. I think I've earned myself a cup of coffee.
Need to make time to go get your ashes.
Is it the Lenten season already?
Ash Wednesday for sure.  So you missed Fat Tuesday then?
Every Tuesday is Fat Tuesday for Tony and me.
Well, I wouldn't want you to totally miss out on Mardi Gras'''
...as subtle an image as I could find..... :-[
That's a nice way of saying, "could be easily mistaken for a man at a quick glance." :D

Get to swing by Firestone after picking up the kids from school because after they finished fixing my car, the air bag light is on. It's always something. Hazzuh!

I have a friggin ice storm behind this snow falling.

Get to swing by Firestone after picking up the kids from school because after they finished fixing my car, the air bag light is on. It's always something. Hazzuh!
Sounds funky. Maybe they want to sell you some tires too.

I have a friggin ice storm behind this snow falling.
Guess I shouldn't tell you that I'm out on the porch in short sleeves tonight (73 degrees) and supposed to get into the 80s tomorrow.

I have a friggin ice storm behind this snow falling.
Guess I shouldn't tell you that I'm out on the porch in short sleeves tonight (73 degrees) and supposed to get into the 80s tomorrow.
GFY!

Get to swing by Firestone after picking up the kids from school because after they finished fixing my car, the air bag light is on. It's always something. Hazzuh!
Sounds funky. Maybe they want to sell you some tires too.
No, they wanted to sell me new tires yesterday. Today, they were completely flummoxed by the light being on.

Get to swing by Firestone after picking up the kids from school because after they finished fixing my car, the air bag light is on. It's always something. Hazzuh!
Sounds funky. Maybe they want to sell you some tires too.
No, they wanted to sell me new tires yesterday. Today, they were completely flummoxed by the light being on.
Forget for a minute that I just got new tires on that car a couple years ago, and that I've only put 20k miles on the 65k tires they gave me then.

Needless to say, I will not be going there again in the future.

I have a friggin ice storm behind this snow falling.
Guess I shouldn't tell you that I'm out on the porch in short sleeves tonight (73 degrees) and supposed to get into the 80s tomorrow.
Enjoying this Aganorsa Leaf Anniversary.

Cupido

On to #2

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]