Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page 5
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Got a call from the claims adjuster, and to my utter shock, they're actually going to cover the accident. Thought for sure they wouldn't, since he wasn't on the policy until immediately after the crash. But, he lives with his aunt, who was supposed to have him on, so I'm guessing she'll have to jump through an awful lot of hoops to get him off now. Either way, I'm back on easy street. Or at least, a street where I don't have to shell out a homeowners deductible then try to figure out how to get it back.

Glad I picked up some rum today, cause I feel like celebrating.
Glad it worked out for you. I may celebrate with you and pour myself some Mount Gay.
I spent a summer drinking mt gay and tonics and playing backgammon on the porch of the 1829 hotel in the Virgin Islands. Would still be there, but ran out of good weed. 😂
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]