Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2017, 03:33:38 PM »

I'm Gone and can even have a smoke on the patio today!
I'll keep nursing this Hoyo until you get back.

« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2017, 04:50:36 PM »

I'm Gone and can even have a smoke on the patio today!
I'll keep nursing this Hoyo until you get back.
Next up, a Drew Estate lounge exclusive boxed pressed Liga Privada No.9. Delicious, right off the bat. No pepper. Smooth with lots of cocoa.

« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2017, 04:56:21 PM »

Stepped outside for a rye and a smoke. When the cigar is out we'll go back in for the prime rib.

« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2017, 05:00:55 PM »

I'm Gone and can even have a smoke on the patio today!
I'll keep nursing this Hoyo until you get back.
I am back with a LaBomba Warhead II ready to light.

« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2017, 05:02:00 PM »

Stepped outside for a rye and a smoke. When the cigar is out we'll go back in for the prime rib.
I know a great little place in Joisey where you can enjoy all that without stepping out! ;)

« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2017, 05:03:13 PM »

I'm Gone and can even have a smoke on the patio today!
I'll keep nursing this Hoyo until you get back.
Next up, a Drew Estate lounge exclusive boxed pressed Liga Privada No.9. Delicious, right off the bat. No pepper. Smooth with lots of cocoa.

LP #9 is a hell of a fine cigar.  Son and I had LP #9's for his birthday.

« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2017, 05:15:32 PM »

Some pretty nice deals on SL's at the page.  I bought them out of Oval Maduro Coronas  but they got Oval Habanos Corona's in stock 5/$20.37 FS, good price on New World too.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-five-packs.html

« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2017, 05:28:21 PM »

Hazzuh time!
Heading to the airport myself....it's Miller Time!

« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2017, 05:28:36 PM »

Physician Who Was Dragged Off Flight Settles with United

A Kentucky doctor who was dragged off a United flight after he refused to give up his seat to employees of a partner airline has reached a settlement with United for an undisclosed amount, his lawyers announced Thursday.

David Dao's legal team said in a brief statement that the agreement includes a provision that the amount will remain confidential.

Lawyer Thomas Demetrio praised United CEO Oscar Munoz.

Munoz "said he was going to do the right thing, and he has," Demetrio said in the statement. "In addition, United has taken full responsibility for what happened ... without attempting to blame others, including the city of Chicago.

« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2017, 05:29:46 PM »

Stepped outside for a rye and a smoke. When the cigar is out we'll go back in for the prime rib.
I know a great little place in Joisey where you can enjoy all that without stepping out! ;)
I didn't have to step out here either. We were smoking inside just before this. But it's so beautiful out we decided to take the party outside for a bit.

« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2017, 05:30:49 PM »

Hazzuh time!
Heading to the airport myself....it's Miller Time!
Safe travels.

« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2017, 05:45:32 PM »

Stepped outside for a rye and a smoke. When the cigar is out we'll go back in for the prime rib.
I know a great little place in Joisey where you can enjoy all that without stepping out! ;)
I didn't have to step out here either. We were smoking inside just before this. But it's so beautiful out we decided to take the party outside for a bit.
I see, damn nice day here too.  Me and the dogs are enjoying the patio.

« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2017, 05:53:35 PM »

Stepped outside for a rye and a smoke. When the cigar is out we'll go back in for the prime rib.
I know a great little place in Joisey where you can enjoy all that without stepping out! ;)
I didn't have to step out here either. We were smoking inside just before this. But it's so beautiful out we decided to take the party outside for a bit.
I see, damn nice day here too.  Me and the dogs are enjoying the patio.
It's perfect outdoors in Easton, Pa. I don't want to leave.

« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2017, 07:00:32 PM »

Where is everyone?

« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2017, 07:01:17 PM »

Just ordered my prime rib and about to light another cigar. Just deciding what to smoke.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11