Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2017, 07:37:27 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Morning, Fishy. Weather for next week looking worse every time I check it.
Yes, depressing. I may just spend the weekend at the Leaf
Tony's heading there today, he makes it sound pretty good. And they DO have 20% off Roma Craft and 15% off everything else on Friday.

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2017, 07:42:56 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Morning, Fishy. Weather for next week looking worse every time I check it.
quit checking it then.
I checked it and looks like Rain for Dean'o today and tomorrow.

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2017, 07:47:33 AM »

84 DAYS!

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2017, 07:55:23 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2017, 08:05:07 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Morning, Fishy. Weather for next week looking worse every time I check it.
quit checking it then.
I checked it and looks like Rain for Dean'o today and tomorrow.
Well, he did want those fires put out.

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2017, 08:06:01 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2017, 08:12:05 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2017, 08:16:02 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
That was a Tuesdayesque joke and a good one

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2017, 08:16:45 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
BTW, when Tex says it sounds a bit cruel you should really stop and take a second look

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2017, 08:18:13 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
BTW, when Tex says it sounds a bit cruel you should really stop and take a second look
That's a wake-up call, is what it is.

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2017, 08:18:35 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
BTW, when Tex says it sounds a bit cruel you should really stop and take a second look
Not really, I was just firing one back at Tony because he is always telling me that.

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2017, 08:24:28 AM »

A Team of Alleged Bandits!

Thirteen University of Louisiana at Lafayette football players were arrested and suspended indefinitely earlier this week after they allegedly robbed a student's dorm room, authorities said.

The players were arrested after surveillance video allegedly captured them entering a dorm room on April 5 and stealing around $2,400 worth of items, according to investigators.

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2017, 08:27:09 AM »

A Team of Alleged Bandits!

Thirteen University of Louisiana at Lafayette football players were arrested and suspended indefinitely earlier this week after they allegedly robbed a student's dorm room, authorities said.

The players were arrested after surveillance video allegedly captured them entering a dorm room on April 5 and stealing around $2,400 worth of items, according to investigators.
They needed 13 of them to rob a dorm room? What did they do, go in shifts?

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2017, 08:42:55 AM »

A Team of Alleged Bandits!

Thirteen University of Louisiana at Lafayette football players were arrested and suspended indefinitely earlier this week after they allegedly robbed a student's dorm room, authorities said.

The players were arrested after surveillance video allegedly captured them entering a dorm room on April 5 and stealing around $2,400 worth of items, according to investigators.
They needed 13 of them to rob a dorm room? What did they do, go in shifts?
Too many men on the field?

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2017, 08:44:45 AM »

Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
I'm replacing the tires on the minivan and then I'm leaving for Famous. So essentially, I am sending them to work with their mother. Hope there's enough room on the couch.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11