Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2017, 08:26:57 PM »

Ready to see who the Browns draft...
How 'bout them Browns.
Well, they didn't fuck the first pick up for a change.

« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2017, 08:36:08 PM »

Some pretty nice deals on SL's at the page.  I bought them out of Oval Maduro Coronas  but they got Oval Habanos Corona's in stock 5/$20.37 FS, good price on New World too.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-five-packs.html
Hey Tex, the page must have found some more in the cellar, in case you need some more of the SL oval maduro corona's. And thanks for the head's up.
I actually got what I wanted then it said sold out.   One of the better offers I have seen lately.

Evening Blu, hope all is well.

« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2017, 08:38:25 PM »

Ready to see who the Browns draft...
How 'bout them Browns.
Well, they didn't fuck the first pick up for a change.
As if it will make any difference beyond possible trade value

« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2017, 08:39:00 PM »

I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
No martinis. Beer and rye only.

« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2017, 08:45:30 PM »

I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2017, 08:46:41 PM »

Some pretty nice deals on SL's at the page.  I bought them out of Oval Maduro Coronas  but they got Oval Habanos Corona's in stock 5/$20.37 FS, good price on New World too.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-five-packs.html
Hey Tex, the page must have found some more in the cellar, in case you need some more of the SL oval maduro corona's. And thanks for the head's up.
I actually got what I wanted then it said sold out.   One of the better offers I have seen lately.

Evening Blu, hope all is well.
Yes, when I first checked it earlier it showed sold out. Don't understand how they manage their inventories, orvif they just play games with it. In any case, thanks again.  And as you say, great deals are few and far between these days.

« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2017, 08:53:52 PM »

I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?

« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2017, 09:07:03 PM »

I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
No martinis. Beer and rye only.
Sounds like enough to me.

« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2017, 09:13:28 PM »

I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?

With that cheap ass Moreti?

« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2017, 09:24:53 PM »

I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?

With that cheap ass Moreti?
It truly is a piece of shit lighter. I paid less than $15 for 20 AB Americans and two of these lighters. I think I got ripped off.

« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2017, 09:46:27 PM »

I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?

With that cheap ass Moreti?
It truly is a piece of shit lighter. I paid less than $15 for 20 AB Americans and two of these lighters. I think I got ripped off.
Best to Charlie.  Long time no tailgate.  Hopefully next year.

« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2017, 09:48:21 PM »

I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?

With that cheap ass Moreti?
It truly is a piece of shit lighter. I paid less than $15 for 20 AB Americans and two of these lighters. I think I got ripped off.
Best to Charlie.  Long time no tailgate.  Hopefully next year.

I told him you said so. He says hello to you too.

« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2017, 10:49:30 PM »

Hello lull?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]