CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 27, 2017, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 4/27/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on April 27, 2017, 12:00:03 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 12:03:09 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 05:14:40 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 05:20:38 AM
Morning Smokers and Short Lister's
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 05:24:06 AM
Looks like Triple-Turd-Thursday at the Sister.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 05:52:40 AM
Work Time, BBL
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 27, 2017, 06:19:03 AM
good morning. AF Cuban Corona and coffee here.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 06:34:02 AM
Looks like Triple-Turd-Thursday at the Sister.
Kmart clearance for sure!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 06:35:04 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 06:36:57 AM
Today is Thursday, April 27, the 117th day of 2017. There are 248 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On April 27, 1967, Canada's Universal and International Exhibition, also known as "Expo 67," began a six-month run as it was officially opened in Montreal by Canadian Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson.

On this date:

In 1509, Pope Julius II excommunicated the Republic of Venice for refusing to give up lands claimed by the Papal States. (The pope lifted the interdict in February 1510.)

In 1521, Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan was killed by natives in the Philippines.

In 1777, the only land battle in Connecticut during the Revolutionary War, the Battle of Ridgefield, resulted in a limited British victory.

In 1822, the 18th president of the United States, Ulysses S. Grant, was born in Point Pleasant, Ohio.

In 1865, the steamer Sultana, carrying freed Union prisoners of war, exploded on the Mississippi River near Memphis, Tennessee; death toll estimates vary from 1,500 to 2,000.

In 1925, the song "Yes, Sir! That's My Baby" by Walter Donaldson and Gus Kahn was published by Irving Berlin, Inc. of New York.

In 1938, King Zog I of the Albanians married Countess Geraldine Apponyi de Nagy-Apponyi.

In 1941, German forces occupied Athens during World War II.

In 1950, Britain formally recognized the state of Israel.

In 1973, Acting FBI Director L. Patrick Gray resigned after it was revealed that he'd destroyed files removed from the safe of Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt.

In 1982, the trial of John W. Hinckley Jr., who had shot four people, including President Ronald Reagan, began in Washington. (The trial ended with Hinckley's acquittal by reason of insanity.)

In 1992, the new Federal Republic of Yugoslavia was proclaimed in Belgrade by the republic of Serbia and its lone ally, Montenegro. Russia and 12 other former Soviet republics won entry into the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Betty Boothroyd became the first female Speaker of Britain's House of Commons.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 06:37:50 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush and visiting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (shin-zoh ah-bay) threatened stronger punitive actions against North Korea if it reneged on a promise to padlock its sole nuclear reactor. A judge in Madrid indicted three U.S. soldiers in the 2003 death of Jose Couso, a Spanish journalist who was killed when their tank opened fire at a hotel in Baghdad. (The U.S., which found the use of force was justified, refused to hand over the soldiers.) The government reported economic growth slowed to a near crawl of 1.3 percent in the first quarter of 2007. Master cellist Mstislav Rostropovich (mis-teh-SLAHV' rah-stroh-POH'-vich) died in Moscow at age 80.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama signed an order aimed at addressing growing complaints about fraudulent marketing and recruiting practices aimed at military families eligible for federal education aid under the GI Bill. The space shuttle Enterprise, mounted atop a jumbo jet, sailed over the New York City skyline on its final flight before becoming a museum piece aboard the USS Intrepid.

One year ago: Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert was sentenced in Chicago to more than a year in prison in a hush-money case that revealed accusations he'd sexually abused teenagers while coaching high school wrestling. Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam signed a bill allowing mental health counselors to refuse to treat patients based on the therapist's religious or personal beliefs. Philip Kives, the tireless TV pitchman whose commercials implored viewers to "wait, there's more!" while selling everything from vegetable slicers to hit music compilations on vinyl, died in Winnipeg at age 87.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 06:38:23 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Anouk Aimee is 85. Rock musician Jim Keltner is 75. Singer Ann Peebles is 70. Rock singer Kate Pierson (The B-52's) is 69. Rhythm-and-blues singer Herbie Murrell (The Stylistics) is 68. Actor Douglas Sheehan is 68. Rock musician Ace Frehley is 66. Pop singer Sheena Easton is 58. Actor James Le Gros (groh) is 55. Rock musician Rob Squires (Big Head Todd and the Monsters) is 52. Singer Mica (MEE'-shah) Paris is 48. Actor David Lascher is 45. Actress Maura West is 45. Actress Sally Hawkins is 41. Rock singer Jim James (My Morning Jacket) is 39. Rock musician Patrick Hallahan (My Morning Jacket) is 39. Rock singer-musician Travis Meeks (Days of the New) is 38. Neo-soul musician Joseph Pope III (Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats) is 38. Country musician John Osborne (Brothers Osborne) is 35. Actress Ari Graynor is 34. Rock singer-musician Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy) is 33. Actress Sheila Vand is 32. Actress Jenna Coleman is 31. Pop singer Nick Noonan (Karmin) is 31. Actor William Moseley is 30. Actress Emily Rios is 28. Singer Allison Iraheta is 25.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 06:38:49 AM
Thought for Today: "Difficulty is the excuse history never accepts." - Edward R. Murrow, American broadcast journalist (born 1908, died this date in 1965).
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 06:39:54 AM
Morning SoonToBeHomelessDave and ObamacareDean.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 06:40:25 AM
How did that golf go yesterday Dean?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 06:45:38 AM
Say hello to my little Friday!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 27, 2017, 06:47:54 AM
How did that golf go yesterday Dean?
I struggled all day. I'll leave it at that. there's always Sunday to redeem myself.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 27, 2017, 06:50:09 AM
Say hello to my little Friday!
good morning Little Friday.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 06:53:19 AM
The snooze button folks are finally starting to arrive...
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 06:53:45 AM
Morning LittleFridayDave.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 06:59:31 AM
How did that golf go yesterday Dean?
I struggled all day. I'll leave it at that. there's always Sunday to redeem myself.
Even shitty golf beats what I did yesterday.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 06:59:55 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 07:00:20 AM
How did that golf go yesterday Dean?
I struggled all day. I'll leave it at that. there's always Sunday to redeem myself.
Even shitty golf beats what I did yesterday.
+1
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 07:05:55 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Morning, Fishy. Weather for next week looking worse every time I check it.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 07:08:11 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 07:15:26 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Morning, Fishy. Weather for next week looking worse every time I check it.
Yes, depressing. I may just spend the weekend at the Leaf
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 07:17:44 AM
Morning SoonToBeHomelessDave and ObamacareDean.
Morning Travellin Dave and Dean and other late arrivals.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 07:18:34 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
So your wife took you?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 27, 2017, 07:19:26 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Morning, Fishy. Weather for next week looking worse every time I check it.
quit checking it then.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 07:35:01 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Morning, Fishy. Weather for next week looking worse every time I check it.
quit checking it then.
If my checking it had any impact on it, I absolutely would.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 07:37:27 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Morning, Fishy. Weather for next week looking worse every time I check it.
Yes, depressing. I may just spend the weekend at the Leaf
Tony's heading there today, he makes it sound pretty good. And they DO have 20% off Roma Craft and 15% off everything else on Friday.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 07:42:56 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Morning, Fishy. Weather for next week looking worse every time I check it.
quit checking it then.
I checked it and looks like Rain for Dean'o today and tomorrow.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 07:47:33 AM
84 DAYS!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 07:55:23 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 08:05:07 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
Morning, Fishy. Weather for next week looking worse every time I check it.
quit checking it then.
I checked it and looks like Rain for Dean'o today and tomorrow.
Well, he did want those fires put out.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 08:06:01 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 08:12:05 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 08:16:02 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
That was a Tuesdayesque joke and a good one
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 08:16:45 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
BTW, when Tex says it sounds a bit cruel you should really stop and take a second look
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 08:18:13 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
BTW, when Tex says it sounds a bit cruel you should really stop and take a second look
That's a wake-up call, is what it is.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 08:18:35 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
BTW, when Tex says it sounds a bit cruel you should really stop and take a second look
Not really, I was just firing one back at Tony because he is always telling me that.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 08:24:28 AM
A Team of Alleged Bandits!

Thirteen University of Louisiana at Lafayette football players were arrested and suspended indefinitely earlier this week after they allegedly robbed a student's dorm room, authorities said.

The players were arrested after surveillance video allegedly captured them entering a dorm room on April 5 and stealing around $2,400 worth of items, according to investigators.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 08:27:09 AM
A Team of Alleged Bandits!

Thirteen University of Louisiana at Lafayette football players were arrested and suspended indefinitely earlier this week after they allegedly robbed a student's dorm room, authorities said.

The players were arrested after surveillance video allegedly captured them entering a dorm room on April 5 and stealing around $2,400 worth of items, according to investigators.
They needed 13 of them to rob a dorm room? What did they do, go in shifts?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 08:42:55 AM
A Team of Alleged Bandits!

Thirteen University of Louisiana at Lafayette football players were arrested and suspended indefinitely earlier this week after they allegedly robbed a student's dorm room, authorities said.

The players were arrested after surveillance video allegedly captured them entering a dorm room on April 5 and stealing around $2,400 worth of items, according to investigators.
They needed 13 of them to rob a dorm room? What did they do, go in shifts?
Too many men on the field?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 08:44:45 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
I'm replacing the tires on the minivan and then I'm leaving for Famous. So essentially, I am sending them to work with their mother. Hope there's enough room on the couch.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 09:16:14 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
Geez....if YOU said that, I must have stepped over the line!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 09:16:51 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
BTW, when Tex says it sounds a bit cruel you should really stop and take a second look
No kidding!    :o
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 09:16:58 AM
Good morning boys, take your child to work day here at Merck
My kids are pretty bummed about it this year. Oh well.
You could take them to the unemployment office...
...or have them go with their mother....oh, wait.....
LMFAO, but that is a bit cruel.
Geez....if YOU said that, I must have stepped over the line!
Don't sweat it, I laughed.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 09:19:36 AM
A Team of Alleged Bandits!

Thirteen University of Louisiana at Lafayette football players were arrested and suspended indefinitely earlier this week after they allegedly robbed a student's dorm room, authorities said.

The players were arrested after surveillance video allegedly captured them entering a dorm room on April 5 and stealing around $2,400 worth of items, according to investigators.
What dorm room can fit 13 people.  Maybe they just made a 13 person "bucket brigade" and handed the stuff out and into a waiting truck/car.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 09:21:35 AM
A Team of Alleged Bandits!

Thirteen University of Louisiana at Lafayette football players were arrested and suspended indefinitely earlier this week after they allegedly robbed a student's dorm room, authorities said.

The players were arrested after surveillance video allegedly captured them entering a dorm room on April 5 and stealing around $2,400 worth of items, according to investigators.
What dorm room can fit 13 people.  Maybe they just made a 13 person "bucket brigade" and handed the stuff out and into a waiting truck/car.
That's what I'm picturing.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 09:22:09 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 09:26:32 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 09:32:17 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 09:32:44 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
DaveIII approved cigars moving fast....
on to
Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 4 Robusto  5/$27.50
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 09:33:14 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Box or cigar??
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 09:33:48 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 09:34:02 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Box or cigar??
LALTS
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 09:55:43 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
Thur/Fri are the 2 worst weather days of the month, WTF? I may as well pack a tent instead of golf clubs
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 09:56:38 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
Thur/Fri are the 2 worst weather days of the month, WTF? I may as well pack a tent instead of golf clubs
Seriously, may have to drive down to Famous on Friday...or one of the stores, sheesh
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 09:58:41 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
Thur/Fri are the 2 worst weather days of the month, WTF? I may as well pack a tent instead of golf clubs
How's Saturday looking?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 09:59:48 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
Thur/Fri are the 2 worst weather days of the month, WTF? I may as well pack a tent instead of golf clubs
Still have a week to go, hopefully it'll improve. At this point, I'll be happy if it doesn't rain, forget about the temps. I just want to golf and grill. I don't think that's too much to ask!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 10:00:31 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
Thur/Fri are the 2 worst weather days of the month, WTF? I may as well pack a tent instead of golf clubs
How's Saturday looking?
CNS. Looking lonely for you and Charlie. :D
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 27, 2017, 10:00:58 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 10:12:19 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
Thur/Fri are the 2 worst weather days of the month, WTF? I may as well pack a tent instead of golf clubs
How's Saturday looking?
CNS. Looking lonely for you and Charlie. :D
Our cigars will keep us company.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 10:34:14 AM
Sheesh, had to do some work-work in between house closing work.  Colossal Pain In The Ass Buying or Selling a fuk'n house!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 10:35:44 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
DaveIII approved cigars moving fast....
on to
Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 4 Robusto  5/$27.50
Excellent cigar there but nothing too special about the price.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 10:46:44 AM
Sheesh, had to do some work-work in between house closing work.  Colossal Pain In The Ass Buying or Selling a fuk'n house!
So are you officially a renter?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 10:51:50 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
Thur/Fri are the 2 worst weather days of the month, WTF? I may as well pack a tent instead of golf clubs
Seriously, may have to drive down to Famous on Friday...or one of the stores, sheesh
If weather is bad, I'm thinking that is the option for me for the day.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 10:53:18 AM
Sheesh, had to do some work-work in between house closing work.  Colossal Pain In The Ass Buying or Selling a fuk'n house!
So are you officially a renter?
I think he still has a week to go...or maybe it's tomorrow...
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 11:01:29 AM
Morning RevRaz.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 11:14:02 AM
Sheesh, had to do some work-work in between house closing work.  Colossal Pain In The Ass Buying or Selling a fuk'n house!
So are you officially a renter?
I think he still has a week to go...or maybe it's tomorrow...
I was thinking today was Friday. My bad.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 11:15:32 AM
Morning, muchachos.
How rude of me. Didn't see you sneak in, Raz. How late did you wind up working last night?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 11:16:40 AM
Sheesh, had to do some work-work in between house closing work.  Colossal Pain In The Ass Buying or Selling a fuk'n house!
So are you officially a renter?
Tomorrow
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 11:17:36 AM
Morning, muchachos.
How rude of me. Didn't see you sneak in, Raz. How late did you wind up working sleeping on the job last night?
Fixed It
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 11:18:14 AM
SHEESH, FMTT!   I am trying to fill out retirement papers and that may take until next year at this time.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 27, 2017, 11:20:23 AM
Morning RevRaz.
Morning, PilgrimDave.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 11:21:41 AM
SHEESH, FMTT!   I am trying to fill out retirement papers and that may take until next year at this time.
449 days!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 11:23:00 AM
Sheesh, had to do some work-work in between house closing work.  Colossal Pain In The Ass Buying or Selling a fuk'n house!
So are you officially a renter?
I think he still has a week to go...or maybe it's tomorrow...
I was thinking today was Friday. My bad.
Just remember, Friday is when you'll probably definitely start your new gig. Unless you don't.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 11:23:00 AM
SHEESH, FMTT!   I am trying to fill out retirement papers and that may take until next year at this time.
449 days!
:( :( :( :(
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 11:25:00 AM
UNITED AIRLINES bunny death mystery deepens as breeder demands body back...
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2017, 11:26:48 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
You got a special umbrella for fucking on the golf course?  Wow, what will they
think of next...  good morning guys.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 11:26:57 AM
Woman Files Suit Against DELTA After Man Masturbates...

DETROIT (WWJ) – While some are dragged off a plane kicking and screaming for refusing to give up their seat or berated and bashed with a stroller, a Garden City woman has filed a civil suit against Delta Airlines after she says she was sexually assaulted on a flight from Myrtle Beach.

And she says the flight attendants did nothing to stop the man next to her from masturbating or assaulting her until they landed.

The passenger on that flight, Christopher Finkley, 41, was convicted last month of assault and indecent exposure.

The convictions stem from two separate incidents on the Delta flight; Finkley exposing himself to the flight attendants and the second is for taking another seat on the plane and assaulting a female passenger seated in coach.

The victim’s attorney, Jordan Acker, says it happened on a flight from Florida to Detroit on July 27, 2016, when Finkley unapologetically exposed himself on the flight while masturbating in his seat and then was allowed to move freely around the cabin. He eventually settled in next to the victim, a waitress and mother of a 15-year-old girl, and reached his hands under her shorts.

“While he was doing this, the defendant told her that he ‘liked white women’ and asked ‘where’s your man?'” the complaint says. The victim says she told the man to stop and said her kids were sitting behind her. He eventually left, the complaint says, and went back to masturbating in his own seat with his penis exposed.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 11:28:59 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
You got a special umbrella for fucking on the golf course?  Wow, what will they
think of next...  good morning guys.
You don't?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2017, 11:29:04 AM
UNITED AIRLINES bunny death mystery deepens as breeder demands body back...
but they already cooked it!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 11:34:44 AM
Delaware hostage standoff of cop killer ended with suspect killed after exiting building while firing on officers.
No trial, no lawyers, no cost, target practice for police.  Win-Win-Win!

http://6abc.com/news/standoff-over-suspect-in-del-trooper-murder-dead/1919661/
Shot the shit out of the house "convincing" him to come out.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 11:37:22 AM
[...]

Now there are some "friendly" skies....
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 11:38:58 AM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
You got a special umbrella for fucking on the golf course?  Wow, what will they
think of next...  good morning guys.
Well, I don't know if Dean has one for his special golf outings, but yea, of course there are "golf umbrella's"  nice big ones!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 11:48:45 AM
Sheesh, had to do some work-work in between house closing work.  Colossal Pain In The Ass Buying or Selling a fuk'n house!
So are you officially a renter?
I think he still has a week to go...or maybe it's tomorrow...
I was thinking today was Friday. My bad.
Just remember, Friday is when you'll probably definitely start your new gig. Unless you don't.
You're probably right.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 27, 2017, 11:54:35 AM
Morning, muchachos.
How rude of me. Didn't see you sneak in, Raz. How late did you wind up working last night?
11:30.  Got home 12:30. Back at the office 8:00am. Sucks to be me.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 11:58:26 AM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 12:08:48 PM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
DaveIII approved cigars moving fast....
on to
Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 4 Robusto  5/$27.50
Ave Maria St. George Belicoso  5/$27.50
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 12:56:19 PM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
Thur/Fri are the 2 worst weather days of the month, WTF? I may as well pack a tent instead of golf clubs
Seriously, may have to drive down to Famous on Friday...or one of the stores, sheesh
If weather is bad, I'm thinking that is the option for me for the day.
Friday afternoon/evening look dry
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 12:58:20 PM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
Thur/Fri are the 2 worst weather days of the month, WTF? I may as well pack a tent instead of golf clubs
Seriously, may have to drive down to Famous on Friday...or one of the stores, sheesh
If weather is bad, I'm thinking that is the option for me for the day.
Friday afternoon/evening look dry
All the place is missing is a good fire pit for us to huddle around if it's chilly.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 01:26:09 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 01:27:03 PM
[...]

We could always just fire up a corner of the deck... ;)
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 01:41:09 PM
[...]

So much for our security deposit!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 01:44:58 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Had me a Moist Brisket Sandwich and it was pretty dang good..... Texas Animal Style meal.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 01:56:36 PM
Sounds like a  Real Cigar Deal to me but I wonder if they have one that does not talk!

RISE OF THE SEX MACHINES: $15,000 robot companion...

 Talks, learns, and never says no...
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 02:01:06 PM
Sounds like a  Real Cigar Deal to me but I wonder if they have one that does not talk!

RISE OF THE SEX MACHINES: $15,000 robot companion...

 Talks, learns, and never says no...
If I could teach it how to properly load a dishwasher, I'd be sold.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 02:05:59 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Had me a Moist Brisket Sandwich and it was pretty dang good..... Texas Animal Style meal.
YOU had ME at moist brisket!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 02:06:43 PM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
DaveIII approved cigars moving fast....
on to
Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 4 Robusto  5/$27.50
Ave Maria St. George Belicoso  5/$27.50
Perdomo Reserve Champagne Sun Grown Robusto,  5/$22.50
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 02:08:14 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Had me a Moist Brisket Sandwich and it was pretty dang good..... Texas Animal Style meal.
YOU had ME at moist brisket!
He had you at moist.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 02:08:31 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Had me a Moist Brisket Sandwich and it was pretty dang good..... Texas Animal Style meal.
I wouldn't argue with a moist brisket myself!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 02:13:40 PM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
DaveIII approved cigars moving fast....
on to
Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 4 Robusto  5/$27.50
Ave Maria St. George Belicoso  5/$27.50
Perdomo Reserve Champagne Sun Grown Robusto,  5/$22.50
Acid Kuba Kuba's going fast....Robusto  5/$24.50
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2017, 02:17:27 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Had me a Moist Brisket Sandwich and it was pretty dang good..... Texas Animal Style meal.
YOU had ME at moist brisket!
He had you at moist.
Tony IS moist
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 02:19:33 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Had me a Moist Brisket Sandwich and it was pretty dang good..... Texas Animal Style meal.
I wouldn't argue with a moist brisket myself!
Do you have $15,000 to spare?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 02:20:18 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Had me a Moist Brisket Sandwich and it was pretty dang good..... Texas Animal Style meal.
YOU had ME at moist brisket!
He had you at moist.
Tony IS moist
Not as bad as before, he's been losing weight. :D
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 02:22:13 PM
Here we go again, more friendly skies!

Delta Delays Flight, Empties Plane to Eject Peeing Passenger

Delta Airlines ended up going to extremes to eject a passenger who just had to pee while the plane was waiting and waiting to take off from Atlanta. The flight was delayed and taxied back to the gate, then the plane had to be emptied of all passengers.

The Delta pilot said it was a "security concern/issue." He could have added that it was a teachable moment for all those very tempted to do the same thing.

Kima Hamilton was kicked off the flight to Milwaukee after the plane returned to the gate at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport on April 18 because, as Delta suggested, he didn't comply with crew instructions, reported WISN-TV.

Passenger Krista Rosolino said Hamilton got out of his seat to quickly go the restroom after, she estimated, the plane had been taxiing for about 30 minutes, even though passengers had been told they were third in line for takeoff.

Hamilton didn't deny it.

"I purchased this ticket. I've – I had an emergency. I had to pee. ... I tried to hold it the first time. ... I absolutely couldn't...and now I'm being kicked off the plane," Hamilton said on a video taken after he plane returned to the gate. Hamilton was confronted by two different Delta employees before relenting and leaving the plane.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 02:23:36 PM
Sheesh :o  I only got about 45 more minutes to go here!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 02:32:39 PM
Sheesh :o  I only got about 45 more minutes to go here!
About an hour to go here, then got the oldest's first concert tonight. She's been playing the sax for a couple of months. I think she only has 1 song, and from what I hear from her room, it might not be great, but you gotta give them that parental support!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 02:40:00 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Had me a Moist Brisket Sandwich and it was pretty dang good..... Texas Animal Style meal.
YOU had ME at moist brisket!
He had you at moist.
Tony IS moist
I'll take your word for it.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 02:43:32 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Had me a Moist Brisket Sandwich and it was pretty dang good..... Texas Animal Style meal.
YOU had ME at moist brisket!
He had you at moist.
Tony IS moist
I'll take your word for it.
You don't have to, I'm sure Tony will show you.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 02:43:34 PM
Sheesh :o  I only got about 45 more minutes to go here!
About an hour to go here, then got the oldest's first concert tonight. She's been playing the sax for a couple of months. I think she only has 1 song, and from what I hear from her room, it might not be great, but you gotta give them that parental support!
Always there to support the bandies!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 02:44:22 PM
Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.
Went to Freddy's today....kind of an Ohio version of In and Out Burger....except no animal style.
Had me a Moist Brisket Sandwich and it was pretty dang good..... Texas Animal Style meal.
YOU had ME at moist brisket!
He had you at moist.
Tony IS moist
I'll take your word for it.
You don't have to, I'm sure Tony will show you.
OK then, I'll take HIS word for it......really!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 03:03:33 PM
We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
DaveIII approved cigars moving fast....
on to
Tatuaje El Triunfador No. 4 Robusto  5/$27.50
Ave Maria St. George Belicoso  5/$27.50
Perdomo Reserve Champagne Sun Grown Robusto,  5/$22.50
Acid Kuba Kuba's going fast....Robusto  5/$24.50
5 Vegas Series "A" Archetype.  Toro, 10/$25.00
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 03:06:59 PM
Just got to the Leaf. Smoked a Payback connie in the car on the way over here.

Just lit this AJF Hoyo. Charlie said it was decent so I thought I'd try it. It's already way better than the AJF RyJ.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/09f5073dfc126b86a8a35270e74b47f5.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 03:16:54 PM
I'm Gone and can even have a smoke on the patio today!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 03:20:14 PM
Just got to the Leaf. Smoked a Payback connie in the car on the way over here.

Just lit this AJF Hoyo. Charlie said it was decent so I thought I'd try it. It's already way better than the AJF RyJ.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/09f5073dfc126b86a8a35270e74b47f5.jpg)
Nice! Smoke away!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2017, 03:20:21 PM
Hazzuh time!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 03:32:59 PM
Hazzuh time!
Later, LTG.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 03:33:38 PM
I'm Gone and can even have a smoke on the patio today!
I'll keep nursing this Hoyo until you get back.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 04:50:36 PM
I'm Gone and can even have a smoke on the patio today!
I'll keep nursing this Hoyo until you get back.
Next up, a Drew Estate lounge exclusive boxed pressed Liga Privada No.9. Delicious, right off the bat. No pepper. Smooth with lots of cocoa.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/e8c6ef17a8e9551880b30d10199e837c.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 04:56:21 PM
Stepped outside for a rye and a smoke. When the cigar is out we'll go back in for the prime rib. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/edd491c9d91546ed90b67bac4dbdf1c3.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 05:00:55 PM
I'm Gone and can even have a smoke on the patio today!
I'll keep nursing this Hoyo until you get back.
I am back with a LaBomba Warhead II ready to light.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 05:02:00 PM
Stepped outside for a rye and a smoke. When the cigar is out we'll go back in for the prime rib. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/edd491c9d91546ed90b67bac4dbdf1c3.jpg)
I know a great little place in Joisey where you can enjoy all that without stepping out! ;)
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 05:03:13 PM
I'm Gone and can even have a smoke on the patio today!
I'll keep nursing this Hoyo until you get back.
Next up, a Drew Estate lounge exclusive boxed pressed Liga Privada No.9. Delicious, right off the bat. No pepper. Smooth with lots of cocoa.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/e8c6ef17a8e9551880b30d10199e837c.jpg)
LP #9 is a hell of a fine cigar.  Son and I had LP #9's for his birthday.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 05:15:32 PM
Some pretty nice deals on SL's at the page.  I bought them out of Oval Maduro Coronas  but they got Oval Habanos Corona's in stock 5/$20.37 FS, good price on New World too.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-five-packs.html

Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 05:28:21 PM
Hazzuh time!
Heading to the airport myself....it's Miller Time!
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 05:28:36 PM
Physician Who Was Dragged Off Flight Settles with United

A Kentucky doctor who was dragged off a United flight after he refused to give up his seat to employees of a partner airline has reached a settlement with United for an undisclosed amount, his lawyers announced Thursday.

David Dao's legal team said in a brief statement that the agreement includes a provision that the amount will remain confidential.

Lawyer Thomas Demetrio praised United CEO Oscar Munoz.

Munoz "said he was going to do the right thing, and he has," Demetrio said in the statement. "In addition, United has taken full responsibility for what happened ... without attempting to blame others, including the city of Chicago.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 05:29:46 PM
Stepped outside for a rye and a smoke. When the cigar is out we'll go back in for the prime rib. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/edd491c9d91546ed90b67bac4dbdf1c3.jpg)
I know a great little place in Joisey where you can enjoy all that without stepping out! ;)
I didn't have to step out here either. We were smoking inside just before this. But it's so beautiful out we decided to take the party outside for a bit.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 05:30:49 PM
Hazzuh time!
Heading to the airport myself....it's Miller Time!
Safe travels.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 05:45:32 PM
Stepped outside for a rye and a smoke. When the cigar is out we'll go back in for the prime rib. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/edd491c9d91546ed90b67bac4dbdf1c3.jpg)
I know a great little place in Joisey where you can enjoy all that without stepping out! ;)
I didn't have to step out here either. We were smoking inside just before this. But it's so beautiful out we decided to take the party outside for a bit.
I see, damn nice day here too.  Me and the dogs are enjoying the patio.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 05:53:35 PM
Stepped outside for a rye and a smoke. When the cigar is out we'll go back in for the prime rib. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/edd491c9d91546ed90b67bac4dbdf1c3.jpg)
I know a great little place in Joisey where you can enjoy all that without stepping out! ;)
I didn't have to step out here either. We were smoking inside just before this. But it's so beautiful out we decided to take the party outside for a bit.
I see, damn nice day here too.  Me and the dogs are enjoying the patio.
It's perfect outdoors in Easton, Pa. I don't want to leave.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 07:00:32 PM
Where is everyone?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 07:01:17 PM
Just ordered my prime rib and about to light another cigar. Just deciding what to smoke.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 07:11:11 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 27, 2017, 07:17:34 PM
Where is everyone?
Wishing we were eating prime rib.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 07:26:21 PM
Where is everyone?
Wishing we were eating prime rib.
Sorry, brah.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 07:36:56 PM
Where is everyone?
Wishing we were eating prime rib.
+1 but add drinking and smoking
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 07:37:41 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
We will be awaiting a report
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 07:38:13 PM
I am cooking tacos since I did not get any on Tuesday
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 27, 2017, 07:43:01 PM
Where is everyone?
Wishing we were eating prime rib.
+1 but add drinking and smoking
+1
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 07:47:59 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
We will be awaiting a report
It's good but not worth the $20 I paid for it.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 07:51:07 PM
It's very tasty but at this point I couldn't tell you what I'm tasting. Construction is impeccable.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/37af56a8a87549c0d17423c42a76071a.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 07:52:15 PM
The beer you see is Kentucky Blackberry Porter. It's delicious.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: tcarblu on April 27, 2017, 07:54:55 PM
Some pretty nice deals on SL's at the page.  I bought them out of Oval Maduro Coronas  but they got Oval Habanos Corona's in stock 5/$20.37 FS, good price on New World too.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-five-packs.html
Hey Tex, the page must have found some more in the cellar, in case you need some more of the SL oval maduro corona's. And thanks for the head's up.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 08:07:37 PM
Ready to see who the Browns draft...
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2017, 08:25:16 PM
Ready to see who the Browns draft...
How 'bout them Browns.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 08:25:55 PM
Ready to see who the Browns draft...
How 'bout them Browns.
How 'bout 'em?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 08:26:26 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2017, 08:26:57 PM
Ready to see who the Browns draft...
How 'bout them Browns.
Well, they didn't fuck the first pick up for a change.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 08:36:08 PM
Some pretty nice deals on SL's at the page.  I bought them out of Oval Maduro Coronas  but they got Oval Habanos Corona's in stock 5/$20.37 FS, good price on New World too.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-five-packs.html
Hey Tex, the page must have found some more in the cellar, in case you need some more of the SL oval maduro corona's. And thanks for the head's up.
I actually got what I wanted then it said sold out.   One of the better offers I have seen lately.

Evening Blu, hope all is well.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2017, 08:38:25 PM
Ready to see who the Browns draft...
How 'bout them Browns.
Well, they didn't fuck the first pick up for a change.
As if it will make any difference beyond possible trade value
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 08:39:00 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
No martinis. Beer and rye only.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2017, 08:45:30 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: tcarblu on April 27, 2017, 08:46:41 PM
Some pretty nice deals on SL's at the page.  I bought them out of Oval Maduro Coronas  but they got Oval Habanos Corona's in stock 5/$20.37 FS, good price on New World too.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-five-packs.html
Hey Tex, the page must have found some more in the cellar, in case you need some more of the SL oval maduro corona's. And thanks for the head's up.
I actually got what I wanted then it said sold out.   One of the better offers I have seen lately.

Evening Blu, hope all is well.
Yes, when I first checked it earlier it showed sold out. Don't understand how they manage their inventories, orvif they just play games with it. In any case, thanks again.  And as you say, great deals are few and far between these days.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 08:53:52 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/250871282e6f2d497bc36fda615961bb.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2017, 09:07:03 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
No martinis. Beer and rye only.
Sounds like enough to me.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2017, 09:13:28 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/250871282e6f2d497bc36fda615961bb.jpg)
With that cheap ass Moreti?
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 09:24:53 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/250871282e6f2d497bc36fda615961bb.jpg)
With that cheap ass Moreti?
It truly is a piece of shit lighter. I paid less than $15 for 20 AB Americans and two of these lighters. I think I got ripped off.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2017, 09:46:27 PM
I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/250871282e6f2d497bc36fda615961bb.jpg)
With that cheap ass Moreti?
It truly is a piece of shit lighter. I paid less than $15 for 20 AB Americans and two of these lighters. I think I got ripped off.
Best to Charlie.  Long time no tailgate.  Hopefully next year.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 09:48:21 PM

I decided on the Plasencia Alma Fuerte. The cute girl, Ali, who works at Famous talked me into it.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c060083792eda9aa6196e5d903640dc8.jpg)
You're smoking placenta?  How many martini's have you had?
How do you keep 'em lit?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/250871282e6f2d497bc36fda615961bb.jpg)
With that cheap ass Moreti?
It truly is a piece of shit lighter. I paid less than $15 for 20 AB Americans and two of these lighters. I think I got ripped off.
Best to Charlie.  Long time no tailgate.  Hopefully next year.

I told him you said so. He says hello to you too.
Title: Re: 4/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2017, 10:49:30 PM
Hello lull?