Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2016, 04:30:46 PM »

Think I will select a cigar.
V Figurado Cut and ready to light.
Lit and listening to the Shinyribs Band.
Jeez it is nice today, 85 degrees, 28% humidity and wind less than 5 mph.

« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2016, 04:31:28 PM »

SHEESH!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/31/2016
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2016, 05:42:45 PM »

« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2016, 06:00:13 PM »

Think I will select a cigar.
V Figurado Cut and ready to light.
Lit and listening to the Shinyribs Band.
Jeez it is nice today, 85 degrees, 28% humidity and wind less than 5 mph.
Just about the same here....well, the wind anyway.

« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2016, 06:34:25 PM »

Think I will select a cigar.
V Figurado Cut and ready to light.
Lit and listening to the Shinyribs Band.
Jeez it is nice today, 85 degrees, 28% humidity and wind less than 5 mph.
Just about the same here....well, the wind anyway.
More hot air in Texas. Just sayin'.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2016, 06:54:33 PM »

Think I will select a cigar.
V Figurado Cut and ready to light.
Lit and listening to the Shinyribs Band.
Jeez it is nice today, 85 degrees, 28% humidity and wind less than 5 mph.
Just about the same here....well, the wind anyway.
More hot air in Texas. Just sayin'.
Evening, BOTLs, Tony, Dave, TR ... how's your weekend been going?  Heading out for a late Mass, but then to watch the Pro Bowl, which NJ.com is calling the "Repllacement Bowl" ... Anyone interested in watching it?  I hope to use it as an excuse to sit in one place,drink beer and smoke a cigar.
Bunch of guys and a few ladies, sat and stood around a fire pit last night smoking cigars, drinking bourbon, scotch and beer after cleaning up following our parish Mardi Gras party ... it was pretty chilly, but the fire was warm ... melting cups set on the edge of the metal "pit".  I smoked a Rocky Patel Honduran (blue label from Famous), but gave out a bunch of different ones.  Pastor broke out a really good bottle of bourbon that was pretty much used up.  These people work hard and party just as hard.

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2016, 07:18:33 PM »

[...]
Howdy, SLY. There was talk about watching Grease Live on Fox. No one consulted me though. Not that it matters, I just pay the bills around here. :(

« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2016, 07:22:07 PM »

The 20% off code no longer works
Which one did you try or did you try both?
I only knew the Newyear one

« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2016, 07:24:56 PM »

Think I will select a cigar.
V Figurado Cut and ready to light.
Lit and listening to the Shinyribs Band.
Jeez it is nice today, 85 degrees, 28% humidity and wind less than 5 mph.
It was a beautiful afternoon here, high of 55. Walked Nacho with a CLE Cuarenta 11/18 then back home had a Cromagnon from the Petit Corona sampler while having a snowball fight with the kids

« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2016, 07:25:14 PM »

The 20% off code no longer works
HAPPY20 still works but you have to be spending more than $99. Doubt that's any help but I thought I'd share it anyway.

« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2016, 07:37:16 PM »

The 20% off code no longer works
Which one did you try or did you try both?
I only knew the Newyear one
Try HAPPY20 maybe it still works

Edit:  Oops did not read down and see Tony's post

« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2016, 07:38:41 PM »

Think I will select a cigar.
V Figurado Cut and ready to light.
Lit and listening to the Shinyribs Band.
Jeez it is nice today, 85 degrees, 28% humidity and wind less than 5 mph.
Just about the same here....well, the wind anyway.
More hot air in Texas. Just sayin'.
Jealous Bastige  ;D

« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2016, 07:45:01 PM »

Think I will select a cigar.
V Figurado Cut and ready to light.
Lit and listening to the Shinyribs Band.
Jeez it is nice today, 85 degrees, 28% humidity and wind less than 5 mph.
Just about the same here....well, the wind anyway.
More hot air in Texas. Just sayin'.
Jealous Bastige  ;D
I'm sure you misunderstood my sentiment. ;)

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2016, 10:49:29 PM »

The 20% off code no longer works
Which one did you try or did you try both?
I only knew the Newyear one
Try HAPPY20 maybe it still works

Edit:  Oops did not read down and see Tony's post
How about that....Tony actually beat someone to an info post!  Amazing.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]