Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Anti-sniping protocol.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Famous Smoke Shop Auction will add 5 minutes (only 1 time), if a bid is placed during the last 5 minutes of bidding.

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Sorry, should have read further

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Now that is a chickenshit deal!  Fuk'n Famous

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Now that is a chickenshit deal!  Fuk'n Famous
Nice cigars you won though, had one last week at the NJ herf, age very well

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Sorry, should have read further
You fuk stick!   Payback is hell!

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Sorry, should have read further
You fuk stick!   Payback is hell!
You seem agitated for no real reason, things must be normal with you

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Sorry, should have read further
You fuk stick!   Payback is hell!
You seem agitated for no real reason, things must be normal with you
Just Wait till I catch you bidding on your EPC's

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Sorry, should have read further
You fuk stick!   Payback is hell!
You seem agitated for no real reason, things must be normal with you
I was trying to figure that one out myself.

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Sorry, should have read further
You fuk stick!   Payback is hell!
You seem agitated for no real reason, things must be normal with you
I was trying to figure that one out myself.
Fish damn well knows
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12