Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Sorry, should have read further
You fuk stick!   Payback is hell!
You seem agitated for no real reason, things must be normal with you
I was trying to figure that one out myself.
Maybe this will help you figure.

This message is to inform you that you have been outbid on
601 La Bomba Atom 5 Pk (Yankee Auction #1465498).

Your $8.00 bid was topped by "sfish" with a bid of $10.00.
Oh shit, didn't notice. Those are on my watchlist, nice price, sorry. If it helps, I won't win them that low either
Not for nuthin, but your user name is captaindave?
Apparently you were supposed to know that.... ::)

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Sorry, should have read further
You fuk stick!   Payback is hell!
You seem agitated for no real reason, things must be normal with you
I was trying to figure that one out myself.
Maybe this will help you figure.

This message is to inform you that you have been outbid on
601 La Bomba Atom 5 Pk (Yankee Auction #1465498).

Your $8.00 bid was topped by "sfish" with a bid of $10.00.
Oh dang. Ok, you can be mad. Just not at all of Jersey.
I'm already outbid on one 5-pack
I am done so maybe you will win the other one.

[...]

Just more Fishshit, read the string above before you play Joisey Boy

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Sorry, should have read further
You fuk stick!   Payback is hell!
You seem agitated for no real reason, things must be normal with you
Just Wait till I catch you bidding on your EPC's
Hah!  With your luck you'd win them...and as you don't seem to like them, that would suck.

[...]

Takin' the shotgun approach tonight?

[...]

Damn, now I have to go over to Famous Auction to see what's going on...  If I bid on anything, it's your guys fault..!
Get on over there and spend you some $$$$$$$$$$$.

Really not a lot on there tonight
Nothing caught my eye tonight.  I really need to be more selective, and buy what I know I like rather than getting suckered into the crazy deals.
Pussy.
Is my slip showing...?   :-[
Just razzin'. I was happy to see that my recent cigarbid order was shipped today and scheduled to arrive on Saturday. Woohoo!

43 min left on those warheads Tex
Home now and will watch them, thanks for reminding me.
Nice job Captain
Thanks for reminding me!   I put in a bid with about 1.5 minutes left and it refreshed and added 5 more minutes, WTF is that all about?
Kind of an anti-sniping tool there, any bid activity in the last couple minutes adds 5 minutes to the bid. Good for them to keep it going
Sorry, should have read further
You fuk stick!   Payback is hell!
You seem agitated for no real reason, things must be normal with you
Just Wait till I catch you bidding on your EPC's
Hah!  With your luck you'd win them...and as you don't seem to like them, that would suck.
I will donate them to the homeless.

Fish wants him some LaBombas!  Hell with shipping that is more than 10 were at the Sister,

At least the Dow closed up over 200!

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Logged