Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
2/23/2016
« on: February 23, 2016, 12:01:05 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Guess I will open the doors and turn on the lights this morning.

Got to sleep in a little this morning since I am traveling with others today.

Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.

Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Morning Chip, good to hear from you.

Any changes with Mom and Daughter?  We have all sure been thinking about your family and praying for all,of you.

I got to hit the road will be checking in later from the wonderful I-35.

Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Good morning Chip, good to hear from you. I hope everything turns around for the better for you and your family soon

Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
Going to be getting worse as it moves east.

Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Morning Chip, good to hear from you.

Any changes with Mom and Daughter?  We have all sure been thinking about your family and praying for all,of you.
Daughter got home at 10pm last night, the real fun begins with her now.
Wife's aunt passed yesterday and the wife broke the news to me that she was the executor of the will for her, guess who will be responsible for cleaning out her house and selling it.  Somebody put a hex on me I am afraid.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Good morning Chip, good to hear from you. I hope everything turns around for the better for you and your family soon
Thanks Scott but I am not holding out any hope of that.
Back to work I go.

Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.

Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Morning Chip, good to hear from you.

Any changes with Mom and Daughter?  We have all sure been thinking about your family and praying for all,of you.
Daughter got home at 10pm last night, the real fun begins with her now.
Wife's aunt passed yesterday and the wife broke the news to me that she was the executor of the will for her, guess who will be responsible for cleaning out her house and selling it.  Somebody put a hex on me I am afraid.
God give you strength Chip.

Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9