CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: 2/22/2016  (Read 11146 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
2/22/2016
« on: February 22, 2016, 12:00:54 AM »

Happy Monday! Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/22/2016
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 03:51:43 AM »

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.

sfish

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 05:44:02 AM »

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight

Threebean

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 06:20:40 AM »

Morning biebs and OneWoodDave. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 06:30:07 AM »

Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 06:37:22 AM »

Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol
Also, my dad bought some new shoes, so I know he'll want to get out. Haha. Plus, he's playing Torrey Pines in May when he goes out there for business. The bastard.

sfish

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 07:19:34 AM »

Wow, impressive aspirations to play in April, then again in September. Are you sure the wife will let you get away with playing so much?

sfish

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 07:20:20 AM »

Also, my dad bought some new shoes, so I know he'll want to get out. Haha. Plus, he's playing Torrey Pines in May when he goes out there for business. The bastard.
Sweet! He'll want to have his game in good shape for that

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 07:28:43 AM »

Wow, impressive aspirations to play in April, then again in September. Are you sure the wife will let you get away with playing so much?
Hey, I didn't play at all last year, so playing twice is like playing infinity more times.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 07:36:45 AM »

Sweet! He'll want to have his game in good shape for that
Yeah, I'm just a tiny bit jealous.

Threebean

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 07:37:29 AM »

Hey, I didn't play at all last year, so playing twice is like playing infinity more times.
It doesn't work that way.  Times you had fun without the warden in the last 12 months are cumulative, times you forego having fun are ignored.  But points for the wishful thinking.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2016, 08:06:07 AM »

It doesn't work that way.  Times you had fun without the warden in the last 12 months are cumulative, times you forego having fun are ignored.  But points for the wishful thinking.
I'd say you were very wise, but, you know, the molding.

sfish

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2016, 08:14:32 AM »

CNS

Threebean

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2016, 08:21:24 AM »

I hung some new blinds this weekend, doesn't that count for anything? (TWHS)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2016, 08:24:24 AM »

so what '1 wood' did you get?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9