Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
2/22/2016
« on: February 22, 2016, 12:00:54 AM »

Happy Monday! Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight

Morning biebs and OneWoodDave.

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol
Also, my dad bought some new shoes, so I know he'll want to get out. Haha. Plus, he's playing Torrey Pines in May when he goes out there for business. The bastard.

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol
Wow, impressive aspirations to play in April, then again in September. Are you sure the wife will let you get away with playing so much?

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol
Also, my dad bought some new shoes, so I know he'll want to get out. Haha. Plus, he's playing Torrey Pines in May when he goes out there for business. The bastard.
Sweet! He'll want to have his game in good shape for that

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol
Wow, impressive aspirations to play in April, then again in September. Are you sure the wife will let you get away with playing so much?
Hey, I didn't play at all last year, so playing twice is like playing infinity more times.

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol
Also, my dad bought some new shoes, so I know he'll want to get out. Haha. Plus, he's playing Torrey Pines in May when he goes out there for business. The bastard.
Sweet! He'll want to have his game in good shape for that
Yeah, I'm just a tiny bit jealous.

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol
Wow, impressive aspirations to play in April, then again in September. Are you sure the wife will let you get away with playing so much?
Hey, I didn't play at all last year, so playing twice is like playing infinity more times.
It doesn't work that way.  Times you had fun without the warden in the last 12 months are cumulative, times you forego having fun are ignored.  But points for the wishful thinking.

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol
Wow, impressive aspirations to play in April, then again in September. Are you sure the wife will let you get away with playing so much?
Hey, I didn't play at all last year, so playing twice is like playing infinity more times.
It doesn't work that way.  Times you had fun without the warden in the last 12 months are cumulative, times you forego having fun are ignored.  But points for the wishful thinking.
I'd say you were very wise, but, you know, the molding.

[...]
CNS

[...]
I hung some new blinds this weekend, doesn't that count for anything? (TWHS)

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
so what '1 wood' did you get?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9