Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...

Wow, finally on to page 2!

I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys

good morning guys.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.
trying to get the crap I had in the Jeep organized in the truck.
oh, and whoever used the jack, I wish they had put it back the way it was suppose to be. what a bitch!
Morning Dean, it is impossible to ever get a jack back in place as it came from the factory.
well, I said fuck it and the jack is a POS anyway so I threw a 1.5 ton hydraulic jack under the back seat.

I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
Ooof!

Good morning, chaps.

I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
but if you buy two, you get a free flashlight

I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
but if you buy two, you get a free flashlight
Oh wait then, that changes everything. Instead of $50, it would be $100 poorly spent.

good morning guys.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.
trying to get the crap I had in the Jeep organized in the truck.
oh, and whoever used the jack, I wish they had put it back the way it was suppose to be. what a bitch!
Morning Dean, it is impossible to ever get a jack back in place as it came from the factory.
well, I said fuck it and the jack is a POS anyway so I threw a 1.5 ton hydraulic jack under the back seat.
Correct decision!

I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
but if you buy two, you get a free flashlight
Oh wait then, that changes everything. Instead of $50, it would be $100 poorly spent.
You are just so negative.

I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
And scorchers seem to have become an every-other week event.

I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
but if you buy two, you get a free flashlight
Oh wait then, that changes everything. Instead of $50, it would be $100 poorly spent.
You are just so negative.
Yes.

@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?

heading out to Bronson, Florida to pick up lady's son. we'll be going to Cheifland, Florida for bbq and wings while the lady and DIL do Victoria's Secret. woohoo!

heading out to Bronson, Florida to pick up lady's son. we'll be going to Cheifland, Florida for bbq and wings while the lady and DIL do Victoria's Secret. woohoo!
Be safe and enjoy the sight seeing.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5