Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Good morning boys, for all you AJ whores out there:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W 20 cigars
at $2.75 per.
The AJ's 6x60 Box-Pressed Perfecto Mega-Sampler includes:
4 – Diesel Rage Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Ave Maria Divinia Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Man O War Ruination Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – La Herencia Cubana Core Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – HC Squared Habano Perfecto (6”x 60)

From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
Give them to Tony tomorrow night, I'll give you some HE labels

From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
+1

 ??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy F'kn Tuesday!   8)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
Give them to Tony tomorrow night, I'll give you some HE labels

Sneaky Fish... probably just confuse him more than anything. "I'm not getting the raspberry on this one?!?!"  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Another lot of 20 Pudgy's on the Auction... $50 gets you started

??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Translation:
 Quit calling the stupid mother fuckers you work with, worthless assholes!

??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Translation:
 Quit calling the stupid mother fuckers you work with, worthless assholes!
Oh, now that makes a lot more sense!

??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Nurturing.....that's where you fit in Tex!

good morning guys. 63° and sunny here. tornado north of me this morning. heavy rain overnight. enjoying an Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee before I head out to the driving range.

??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Translation:
 Quit calling the stupid mother fuckers you work with, worthless assholes!
Oh, now that makes a lot more sense!
In New Jersey, we are closer to the Madison Ave folks who have perfected spin(those DC politicians, use it too!), so we have learned how to get to the true meaning.   8)

??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Translation:
 Quit calling the stupid mother fuckers you work with, worthless assholes!
Oh, now that makes a lot more sense!
In New Jersey, we are closer to the Madison Ave folks who have perfected spin(those DC politicians, use it too!), so we have learned how to get to the true meaning.   8)
That one actually originated in NY but was so outstanding we have now all adopted it......... ::)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
+1  i keep hoping they will pick something up in the way of taste, but they haven't done much for the month or 2 we've had them.

From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
+1  i keep hoping they will pick something up in the way of taste, but they haven't done much for the month or 2 we've had them.
I have them in the retirement box for long term storage, who knows in a year or two they may be good fishing smokes.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10