Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .

Morning Dean.

Good morning, fellas.

Morning SoloDave and StillTryin'toHerfScott.  I'm missing Chip's early monring warmup posts as well.
+many

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
Nice choice of words, Deano.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
That doesn't sound like him at ALL.  8)

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
We all know that's a bold-faced lie!

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Oh gawd....

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Depends on your constitution

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Depends on your constitution
Mine is weak, like my spine.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13