Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Depends on your constitution
Mine is weak, like my spine.
Yella?

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Depends on your constitution
Mine is weak, like my spine.
Yella?
All the way down my back.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin, Fellas. Seems we got our work cut out for us today. Least it's Friday... not my payday though. =(

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
You made me look. Hahaha. The example is the best...

The girl I picked up last night didn't tell me she was on her rag so when I pulled out I left a raspberry thumbprint on her cheek.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it

G'Mornin, Fellas. Seems we got our work cut out for us today. Least it's Friday... not my payday though. =(
Mine either. Boooo!

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
I actually LOL'd at that one.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
I actually LOL'd at that one.
Haha, those crazy Dutch.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
I had to read it a couple of times before I understood what it was. Talk about lazy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it

also in Zack & Miri make a porno...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it

also in Zack & Miri make a porno...

There is a Youtube of the scene, but I will defer

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
I had to read it a couple of times before I understood what it was. Talk about lazy.
It wasn't just you, I had to do the same thing. Haha
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13