Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2022, 03:08:54 PM »

Anne Heche has passed after her wild ride this weekend.
Not a pleasant way to check out.
I knew she was in the news but wasn't paying much attention. Did Ellen go and kill her?

Edit: Never mind, I was confusing her with Portia de Rossi.

« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2022, 04:01:04 PM »

Anne Heche has passed after her wild ride this weekend.
Not a pleasant way to check out.
I knew she was in the news but wasn't paying much attention. Did Ellen go and kill her?

Edit: Never mind, I was confusing her with Portia de Rossi.
Probably a relatively common error. Didn't her and Ellen date at some point?

« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2022, 04:01:12 PM »

First celebratory cigar.  Warped Eagles Descent.
Cheers!

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2022, 05:08:58 PM »

Anne Heche has passed after her wild ride this weekend.
Not a pleasant way to check out.
I knew she was in the news but wasn't paying much attention. Did Ellen go and kill her?

Edit: Never mind, I was confusing her with Portia de Rossi.
Probably a relatively common error. Didn't her and Ellen date at some point?
They did. I'm not saying they all look the same but I really did confuse them.

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2022, 05:28:32 PM »

Looking forward to tomorrow's Drew Estate event. Also looking forward to an afternoon cigar later today. It's Friday damn it!
My clock says 5:27 I want to check in later to check on both fronts. This week was a bear. Writing from Wegmans checkout.

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2022, 06:01:15 PM »

Baby I'm home

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2022, 07:40:14 PM »

Looking forward to tomorrow's Drew Estate event. Also looking forward to an afternoon cigar later today. It's Friday damn it!
My clock says 5:27 I want to check in later to check on both fronts. This week was a bear. Writing from Wegmans checkout.
The afternoon cigar never happened but I did have a great interview. They said the position was going to be filled quickly so I guess we'll see if I hear back early next week.

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2022, 07:41:39 PM »

Baby I'm home
Do tell us about the Buffalo Ten Connecticut. That one is new on me.

« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2022, 07:51:54 PM »

Baby I'm home
Do tell us about the Buffalo Ten Connecticut. That one is new on me.
It was a good experience. My first from this line. I bought a single from SmokersHaven.

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2022, 08:52:07 PM »

Baby I'm home
Do tell us about the Buffalo Ten Connecticut. That one is new on me.
It was a good experience. My first from this line. I bought a single from SmokersHaven.
I picked up a couple in an earlier Atlantic order.  Was pleasant enough.

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2022, 08:52:57 PM »

Why are we still on page 5?

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2022, 08:57:38 PM »

Baby I'm home
Do tell us about the Buffalo Ten Connecticut. That one is new on me.
It was a good experience. My first from this line. I bought a single from SmokersHaven.
Although, another pet peeve of mine is why a newcomer, unproven cigar is more expensive than established proven cigars...

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2022, 09:23:53 PM »

Second attempt at a Brazilia. First one had a huge stem at the top which cracked the shit out of the head when I tried to cut it.

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2022, 10:07:46 PM »

It's the weekend.

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2022, 11:39:32 PM »

Why are we still on page 5?
Weekend Banter Lull??
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]