Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2022, 09:01:31 AM »

Gotta give Lowe's credit for this - when I bought the new flooring, they made me buy 6 sheets of plywood in case they needed them to level the floor out. They didn't end up getting used and told me I could return them, but they're way too big to fit in my CRV. I called them up and they said they'd send their truck over to pick them up and credit my card back. So good on them.

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2022, 09:14:17 AM »

Gotta give Lowe's credit for this - when I bought the new flooring, they made me buy 6 sheets of plywood in case they needed them to level the floor out. They didn't end up getting used and told me I could return them, but they're way too big to fit in my CRV. I called them up and they said they'd send their truck over to pick them up and credit my card back. So good on them.
Not too shabby at all. But now I guess you can't build that new mancave in the backyard with the leftovers.

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2022, 09:19:31 AM »

Joe:

E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes - 10/39.99
Not that I'm looking to pick anything up today but these are a good deal.
Yes sir they are.

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2022, 09:19:47 AM »

We gonna go for 12 pages today?

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2022, 09:21:30 AM »

Looking forward to tomorrow's Drew Estate event. Also looking forward to an afternoon cigar later today. It's Friday damn it!
Sounds like you've already got a nice 36 hours or so mapped out.

I'm hoping to hit the driving range after dinner, to get warmed up for the links tomorrow. Sunday won't be as fun, since we have to go out shopping for school uniforms, but you gotta take the good with the bad. Lol
When do the ladies start school? We are starting September 7th here. Then again we didn't end last term until June 25th.
Ours start on the 6th.
They've been back in school for a week here.

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2022, 09:22:28 AM »

Gotta give Lowe's credit for this - when I bought the new flooring, they made me buy 6 sheets of plywood in case they needed them to level the floor out. They didn't end up getting used and told me I could return them, but they're way too big to fit in my CRV. I called them up and they said they'd send their truck over to pick them up and credit my card back. So good on them.
Customer service, what a concept!

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2022, 09:23:18 AM »

Waiting on news of the arrival of grandchild #3 this morning.

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2022, 09:26:24 AM »

Waiting on news of the arrival of grandchild #3 this morning.
I'm sure you have an appropriately fine smoke picked out to celebrate. Morning, GranddadAgainDave.

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2022, 09:26:55 AM »

Gotta give Lowe's credit for this - when I bought the new flooring, they made me buy 6 sheets of plywood in case they needed them to level the floor out. They didn't end up getting used and told me I could return them, but they're way too big to fit in my CRV. I called them up and they said they'd send their truck over to pick them up and credit my card back. So good on them.
Customer service, what a concept!
At least we know it does still exist in some places.

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2022, 09:28:01 AM »

Heardle is a no today.  Never heard of the artist or the song.
Exact same thing for the first 4 samples, so if you don't get it on 1, go to 5 or 6.

...or just skip it.

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2022, 09:34:35 AM »

Waiting on news of the arrival of grandchild #3 this morning.
I'm sure you have an appropriately fine smoke picked out to celebrate. Morning, GranddadAgainDave.
All my smokes are celebratory smokes.
I'll have something appropriate picked out to smoke with him when I'm up there in a few weeks.

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2022, 09:36:22 AM »

Waiting on news of the arrival of grandchild #3 this morning.
That's exciting. Momma must want this baby out, pronto! It can't be easy with all this heat.

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2022, 09:40:32 AM »

Heardle is a no today.  Never heard of the artist or the song.
Exact same thing for the first 4 samples, so if you don't get it on 1, go to 5 or 6.

...or just skip it.
Yep, I was never gonna get that one.

#Heardle #169

🟥🟥

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2022, 09:50:40 AM »

Had to work for this one...

Wordle 419 4/6

⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2022, 09:51:27 AM »

Waiting on news of the arrival of grandchild #3 this morning.
That's exciting. Momma must want this baby out, pronto! It can't be easy with all this heat.
C section and hospital is air conditioned.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5