Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2022, 01:20:35 PM »

Just one guy, but he's clipping right along.

Excuse me...just want to take some pictures of your work for my imaginary cigar buddies.
From my point of view, only Rick and Raz are potentially imaginary.
You'll never see me coming.

« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2022, 01:23:30 PM »

Over/Under for today is 4
Raz Over/Under is 9
Only seven.

« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2022, 01:26:04 PM »

Find it so ironic/hilarious that the laws against retention of government documents were raised to felony level by The Donald in 2018 (in response to the Hillary Clinton email scandal, so he could "lock her up").
Then of course there is "taking the 5th"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMyh7ko9L2g
Do as I say, not as I do. I'm not at all surprised by this. I agree that it is funny though.
In this day of modern media, all of these politicians look like the fools they are.

Reminds me of a song...https://playback.fm/charts/rnb/video/2000/shaggy-it-wasnt-me
Very apropos. The funny thing is that it doesn't seem to hurt them. Their followers will continue to do so despite what they say or what they do.

Edit: Even if caught red-handed banging on the bathroom floor.
Y'all seem to think Trump invented hypocrisy. Giggle.

« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2022, 01:27:30 PM »

« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2022, 01:38:59 PM »

Ahoy, buckos. We make home port today.
Afternoon, GetRidOfThoseSeaLegsRaz.

« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2022, 02:14:09 PM »

I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;

And the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking,

And a grey mist on the sea’s face, and a grey dawn breaking.

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

To the gull’s way and the whale’s way where the wind’s like a whetted knife;

And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick’s over.  -- John Masefield

« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2022, 02:27:51 PM »

Little Friday afternoon.

« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2022, 02:29:20 PM »

Find it so ironic/hilarious that the laws against retention of government documents were raised to felony level by The Donald in 2018 (in response to the Hillary Clinton email scandal, so he could "lock her up").
Then of course there is "taking the 5th"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMyh7ko9L2g
Do as I say, not as I do. I'm not at all surprised by this. I agree that it is funny though.
In this day of modern media, all of these politicians look like the fools they are.

Reminds me of a song...https://playback.fm/charts/rnb/video/2000/shaggy-it-wasnt-me
Very apropos. The funny thing is that it doesn't seem to hurt them. Their followers will continue to do so despite what they say or what they do.

Edit: Even if caught red-handed banging on the bathroom floor.
Y'all seem to think Trump invented hypocrisy. Giggle.
I was implying all politicians. He's no exception.

« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2022, 02:30:36 PM »

10% off Humicare products at CI  Discount code MOIST

« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2022, 02:34:11 PM »

Hello Guys. I going to post and run but wanted to share this pic from this morning. Painter yelled in the boiler house. Get a fire extinguisher. I tried. I emptied it out but Buffalo Fire was called and got the job done.
Yikes.

« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2022, 02:40:56 PM »

10% off Humicare products at CI  Discount code MOIST
CNS

« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2022, 02:53:47 PM »

Find it so ironic/hilarious that the laws against retention of government documents were raised to felony level by The Donald in 2018 (in response to the Hillary Clinton email scandal, so he could "lock her up").
Then of course there is "taking the 5th"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMyh7ko9L2g
Do as I say, not as I do. I'm not at all surprised by this. I agree that it is funny though.
In this day of modern media, all of these politicians look like the fools they are.

Reminds me of a song...https://playback.fm/charts/rnb/video/2000/shaggy-it-wasnt-me
Very apropos. The funny thing is that it doesn't seem to hurt them. Their followers will continue to do so despite what they say or what they do.

Edit: Even if caught red-handed banging on the bathroom floor.
Y'all seem to think Trump invented hypocrisy. Giggle.
True, but he has elevated the bald faced lie, just making shit up, nurturing spineless bootlickers, racebaiti
ng, demonization anda blind cult to a whole new level

« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2022, 03:07:18 PM »

Wife going to work, kids leaving shortly with the in-laws to go to the county fair. Would be much better if I weren't stuck here with the floor guy. Lol

« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2022, 03:07:47 PM »

Wife going to work, kids leaving shortly with the in-laws to go to the county fair. Would be much better if I weren't stuck here with the floor guy. Lol
Though, he looks to be about 75% done laying down the new floor, so coming right along.

« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2022, 03:49:38 PM »

La Aroma de Cuba 5-Cigar Assortment
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $9.00 per cigar

Only 3 Left